Quantcast
Where to master - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Where to master
Old 17th December 2002
Lives for gear

Where to master

Hey guys, I have two bands that I'm finishing mixing at my studio and I'm looking for a place to master them.
It's gonna be two records, one 10/11 songs from a band (staind/toolish) and one from a black metal band with around 9/10 songs. Both will be distributed in the U.S. and only the black metal band will be distributed in Europe. Of course both will be distributed here in Brazil too
I'm looking for a place that has worked with this kind of music before and that has an afordable price (always remember that right now, US$ 1,00 it's the same as R$ 3,80 <- Brazil's currency).
Can you guys recomend someone?
Old 17th December 2002
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I would give Brad a shot. He comes here. Or find him at PSW.

He has a good head about the way mastering guys are RUINING things these days with limiting / compression and seems determined to keep dynamics in a track. I think I would give him a shot if I were you.
Old 18th December 2002
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
check out :

http://www.drtmastering.com
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…