Quantcast
Looking for commercial production houses in NY & LA - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for commercial production houses in NY & LA
Old 11th December 2002
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
Looking for commercial production houses in NY & LA

Hi folks, and sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't know where else to put it.

I'm looking to spend a lot more time in the US. Which means obtaining paid work as a composer a.s.a.p. in the US.

The work/visa/etc stuff is being taken care of. I'm marrying a 20 stone dyke from Wisconsin.

My most immediate way of working in the US is to score/write music for commercials. I have had great success in the UK over the last 10 years doing just this. Although I do other (more enjoyable!) things, hitting this part of the market in the US makes the most sense for me to start with. I have a strong reel and exhaustive track record with over 400 commercials to my credit.

And I'm a gearslut.

I am looking to relocate to LA with frequent trips to NY. Any help from fellow gearslutz would be much appreciated. I will be doing 'the rounds' anyway, but any leads/ideas/'good guys' to see would be great. It's always really boring doing things from 'cold'.

I am already well connected for films in LA. I need to concentrate on quick bucks i.e. Commercials.

If you don't want to post things up here then you can always mail me : [email protected]

Thanks in advance

Bev

Old 12th December 2002
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
bump
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…