Quantcast
Upgrade for Hedd 192? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Upgrade for Hedd 192?
Old 10th December 2002
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Upgrade for Hedd 192?

I seem to remember reading something like the 192K upgrade for the Hedd 192 was supposed to be available early next year. Did I dream that or does anyone know about that? I sent off a msg to Crane Song about a week ago, but no word yet. Guess I could call em, but I'm a lazy bastard.

I'm hoping they'll drop the price of the 96K version, rather than adding on for the 192K upgrade. I don't think I'd have much use for 192k sampling. But who knows?
Old 10th December 2002
Gear Addict

4 Reviews written
๐ŸŽง 15 years
i am sure they are working on it...but i am also sure that they are busy putting the finishing touch on ibis and phoneix.
Old 12th December 2002
Gear Addict

๐ŸŽง 15 years
Heard back from Scott at Crane Song, so here's an update for anyone interested. They've got some sample 192's in production, which they're testing, finding out how well the new parts are going to work. They haven't gotten all of the quotes back from their parts vendors, so no word yet if the 192k version is going to cost more than the current 96k. And once the 192k units roll out, that'll be the only version they make.
Old 13th December 2002
Gear Addict

4 Reviews written
๐ŸŽง 15 years
dave have been testing some of the new chips out there...and because he is very pricky about the quality of his products, i am sure it will take quite some time before he settle for the right "parts".
Old 13th December 2002
Founder

Cool!

๐Ÿ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…