The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum
Old 14th August 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum

A while ago, somewhere deep on the event horizon of Gearspace, a crazy idea was born…

...an idea based around community and context.

As a community we all love to talk about gear, but sometimes it means that in all the noise/enthusiasm of waxing lyrical about our favourite mics, preamps, monitors & compressors the context can get a bit lost.

Yet context is everything.

And 'context' for most of us means actually using our gear to record and mix music composed by musicians playing instruments; yet for a variety of reasons it's not often much in the way of context makes it into a thread for folks to really drill down into.

At the same time it's obvious there’s a ridiculous amount of raw musical talent within the Gearspace community (which typically people are very modest about!) in addition to all the amazing gear expertise, so why not harness both assets with the aim of initiating some sort of community project that features a bit more context? A new paradigm of Forum discussion that starts with original music WAVs to audition, pull apart, discuss, mix, remix, master, criticise and evaluate for yourself. There's already been a similar sort of community project organised over in the Mastering Forum this year.

So a scratch team of Gearspace vets was assembled (coerced!) to get busy and after a few months of back & forth we finished recording the first sighter - a jazz-funk instrumental number called Goodbye Mr B, composed by yours truly (J. Lehmann) and arranged, played & recorded by this team:
  • Ken ‘kennybro’ Bronowski: Electric Bass, 12-String & Electric Guitar
  • Brian ‘Progger’ Donohoe: Tenor Saxophone, Flute
  • Brent Hahn: Acoustic Fretless Bass
  • James Lehmann: Rhodes, Synthesiser
  • Henry Robinett: Guitar
  • Tony ‘Drumsound’ Sanfilippo: Drums

You can download the entire session WAVs of individual tracks for Goodbye Mr B from the GoogleDrive folder here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xW?usp=sharing

And here’s a rough working demo mix of Goodbye Mr B to give you an idea of the song:

I’m sure all of the group will come in with fuller details of what gear they used to record their individual parts in the posts below.

So please have at it! Download the session WAVs, pop them in your DAW, have a listen, try out your latest compressor plug-in on Tony’s kick drum, ask what mic Brian used on his sax, hone your noise-reduction chops on Ken's guitar amp, re-edit the arrangement, tell us you could have done a better job with the tracking, have go at mixing the whole song and post it here… anything really!

These musicians have never met each other and our main point of professional contact has been through Gearspace - so if this isn't a community project I don't know what is! Goodbye Mr B was recorded by each of us in our own studios over several months in several cities from Edinburgh to San Francisco - everyone was busy and everyone has given of their time for free. Also, this initiative seems to chime with Gearspace’s 20th Anniversary, so a shout out to @ Jules as well for his vision of creating this online place 20 years ago that we’ve all come to know and love - without that there'd be no connection at all.

We’ve had a lot of fun recording this tune and these WAVs for the Forum and we already learned a lot ourselves from the remote recording process too - we'd love to hear any of your mixes, remixes, masters, comments, questions & feedback you’d care to share in this thread. And if there’s enough interest and it looks like this project might grow legs who knows what might come down the pipe next!

James, Brent, Ken, Henry, Brian & Tony

Last edited by James Lehmann; 2 days ago at 07:30 PM..
Old 14th August 2022
Gear Addict

Excellent. Well done!

If you had a singer and did some product placement -- Beyoncé skin cream, laundry detergent, car insurance -- you could cash in with sponsors.
Old 14th August 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
A few notes on the WAVs:
  • I’ve left all the instruments in all the time as some things were tracked multiple times - obviously 'Everything On' is not how we mixed it in the Guide Mix above, but it's up to you
  • Pay careful attention to Ken’s intro bass and Brent’s Acoustic Bass intro as they overlap - up to you where to splice the transition.
  • Click track is included for the timing freaks who might want to recut some stuff
  • Everything is normalised to -10dBFS, that’s just the way I roll in my studio as I mix through an analog board - it also has the advantage of not blowing the doors off when you load the whole session in as all the files peak in more or less the same ballpark
Old 14th August 2022
Really dig this. With the exception of the arguably really rough intro, and a few flubs here and there (all editable, IMO), overall nice tones, feel, and vibe. This could easily be a high quality release with relatively little post production, meaning everyone did a great job in the capture.
Old 14th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
This was a really fun project to be involved with and I'm honored that I was asked to contribute. I hadn't played anything like this in a lot of years, so it was a good time revisiting the style on James' great tune.

My setup was as follows (I may need multiple posts for pictures)
All microphones were tracked with the preamps on my Neotek Elan II additional processing (where used) will be noted in the list:
OVERHEADSs- Oktava MC012 cardioid capsules, in ORTF angled to make BD and SD centers.
HAT- Beyerdynamic M201
BD in- Sennheiser e602II Mindprint T-Comp
SD top- Sterling Audio ST31 Mindprint T-Comp
SD bottom- EV RE10
TOMS- sE X1D
KNEE- TapeOp Group buy ribbon
ROOM- Stage Right boundary mic set in front of the BD pointing away in an XYsih setup. High Shelf roll off approk 4db at 8K from Neotek

Panning is drummers POV on stereo sources
Attached Thumbnails
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-overheads.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-room.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-room-2.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-set-1.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-set-2-higher.jpg  

Old 14th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
Toms and BD
Attached Thumbnails
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-tom-1.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-tom-2.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-floor-1.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-floor-2.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-bd-.jpg  

Old 14th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
SD
Attached Thumbnails
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-sd-top-2.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-sd-bottom.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-gbye-sd-badge.jpg  
Old 14th August 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
For this track I played a 1975 Rhodes Suitcase 88 into an OG 1968 Fender Princeton Reverb.

Mic was a Sennheiser MD-421 U4 into a Cranborne Audio EC-2 preamp - left the preamp settings flat, as the raw sound was already creamy enough!

I also added a bit of synthesiser with a Roland Juno 106 which I recorded using an active DAV-BG9 DI (although more usually I use the passive Radial ProDI-2).
Attached Thumbnails
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-919baca5-7cb4-4dbe-8cb6-abf0e7f671fe_1_201_a.jpeg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-b7acb7da-afe4-412c-a2fd-8850f0abf3c4_1_201_a.jpeg  

Last edited by James Lehmann; 1 week ago at 02:52 PM..
Old 14th August 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
I just spent 3 days mixing a few 30+ track projects (in the 'rough demos' part of the forum). The multitracks and more are available at Cambridge online. I really never utilized them before, but just got around to it for some fun. This is another nice project to load up and check out...and it's a great idea overall! Mix sounds pretty good! The electric guitar solo shreds...if that's Kennybro!
Old 14th August 2022
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
The tracking of my little acoustic-fretless bit at the top wasn't very exciting -- straight into the DI of an API 512c, nothing done to it.

But the instrument has a bit of a story. It was given to me by a local importer/wholesaler, and began life as a Chinese prototype 5-string with roundwounds through the bridge and a piezo. Now it's a 4-string with flats through a tailpiece and a mag.
Attached Thumbnails
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-screen-shot-2022-04-30-9.24.16-am.png   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-img_0764-1-.jpg  

Last edited by Brent Hahn; 14th August 2022 at 07:28 PM..
Old 14th August 2022 | Show parent
Gear Guru

3 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyeguy ➡️
I just spent 3 days mixing a few 30+ track projects (in the 'rough demos' part of the forum). The multitracks and more are available at Cambridge online. I really never utilized them before, but just got around to it for some fun. This is another nice project to load up and check out...and it's a great idea overall! Mix sounds pretty good! The electric guitar solo shreds...if that's Kennybro!
Yes, thanks man! The entire thing, from the composition on to all contributions, was... inspirational, is a good word. That sax solo blows me away!

Here's my "stuff."
Bass is a Lakland 44-94 USA with Bartolini's. The white one pictured here. I've also got the Decade short scale, but the 44-94 is the one on the tune. No amp. Straight into a JDI box>SCA N72>DBX 160VU>Teletronix LA2A.

Guitar is this Lotus 335. I have guitars worth exponentially more than this humble thing, but I love it to death. Found it in an antique store, paid 180 bucks. Into an old Silvertone Twin Twelve and to a 1-12 cab. 421U mic into N72>Heritage 609. No pedals. Cord, guitar to amp.

Huge thanks to all these guys, and to James for getting this rolling in the first place and contributing his composition. What a joy!
Attached Thumbnails
The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-bass.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-guitar.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-guitcab.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-rack.jpg   The Gearspace RealWAVs Project - a group of Gearspace musicians recording content for the Forum-twintwelve.jpg  

Old 14th August 2022
Lives for gear

i recorded something for GS but i dont think it qualifies ..
Old 14th August 2022
Gear Addict

Even if this is a one-off, do you really want this collaboration to be known as, "The Gearspace RealWAVs Project"?

I think a catchy band name is in order.
Old 14th August 2022
Great! Well done folks!!

👍👍👍
Old 14th August 2022 | Show parent
Gear Guru

3 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules ➡️
Great! Well done folks!!

👍👍👍
Thanks Jules!
Old 14th August 2022
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Lehmann ➡️
Greeting all,

Earlier this year a crazy idea was born somewhere deep on the event horizon of Gearspace…

We all love to talk about gear on this Forum, but sometimes it means that in all the noise/enthusiasm of waxing lyrical about our favourite mics, preamps, monitors & compressors the context can get a bit lost.

Yet context is everything.

And ‘context’ for most of us is actually using our gear to record and mix real music with real musicians playing real instruments; it’s just not often much of that makes it into a thread for folks to actually hear.

At the same time over the years I’ve come to appreciate that there’s a ridiculous amount of raw musical talent on here (which people are typically very modest about) in addition to all the amazing gear expertise, so why not harness both with the aim of initiating some sort of Gearspace Forum project that features a bit more ‘context’ in the form of original WAVs to audition, pull apart, discuss, mix, remix, master, criticise, whatever.

In other words a whole new paradigm of Forum discussion that’s rooted in stuff you can actually download and check-out for yourself rather than just opinion or recycled from a YouTube channel.

So an informal team of Gearspace ‘vets’ was assembled (coerced!) to record something/anything for the Forum:
We went back and forth quite a bit on how to get the ball rolling as there’s obviously a wide variety of musical tastes within the group and it’s going to be even wider on the GS Forum, but we eventually settled on recording an original jazz-funk instrumental number. This first attempt might not be a style of music that’s ‘in your wheelhouse’ necessarily, but at the very least it features real instruments played and recorded by musicians on this Forum, as opposed to the work of other bands (that can’t be shared for copyright reasons etc) and/or material that’s been gridded, sampled, quantised and programmed in-the-box to the point where the original sound/instrumentation has been lost along the way.

So here it is - the very first original piece from the Gearspace RealWAVs Project called Goodbye Mr B, composed by yours truly (J Lehmann) and arranged, played and recorded by the team.

On this track you are listening to:

Drums: Tony ‘Drumsound’ Sanfilippo
Electric Bass, 12-String & Electric Guitar: Ken ‘kennybro’ Bronowski
Acoustic Fretless Bass: Brent Hahn
Rhodes, Synthesiser: James Lehmann
Tenor Saxophone, Flute: Brian ‘Progger’ Donohoe

Here’s the rough working mix we’ve done of Goodbye Mr B to give you an idea of the tune:

And you can download the entire session WAVs from the GoogleDrive folder here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xW?usp=sharing

(I’m sure all of the group will come in with fuller details of what gear they used to record their individual parts in the posts below.)

So please have at it!

You can download all the session WAVs, pop them in your DAW, have a listen, try out your latest compressor plug-in on Tony’s kick drum, ask what mic Brian used on his sax, hone your noise-reduction chops on the guitar amp, mess around with the arrangement, tell us you could have done a better job with the tracking, have go at mixing or mastering the whole song… anything really!

And remember - we’ve never met each other and our only point of professional contact has been through Gearspace. Goodbye Mr B was recorded by each of us in our own studios over several months in several cities from Edinburgh to San Francisco - everyone was busy and everyone has given of their time for free. This really is a true ‘Gearspace Ensemble’ of Gearspace members, so a shout out to @ Jules as well for his vision of creating this online place 20 years ago that we’ve all come to know and love - without that there’d be no connection at all. Which kind of makes this project a neat balance between ‘pay it forward’ and pay it back’ that also chimes nicely with Gearspace’s 20th Anniversary year.

We’ve had a lot of fun recording this tune and these WAVs for the Forum and we already learned a lot ourselves from the remote recording process too - we’d love to hear any mixes, remixes, masters, comments, questions & feedback you’d care to share in this thread.

And if there’s enough interest and it looks like this project might grow legs who knows what might come down the pipe next!

James, Brent, Ken, Henry, Brian & Tony
I am digging the sounds and the playing. Sounds great!
Old 15th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules ➡️
Great! Well done folks!!

👍👍👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotastic ➡️
I am digging the sounds and the playing. Sounds great!
Thanks to you both!
Old 15th August 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
This is another nice project to load up and check out... and it's a great idea overall!
Thanks!

For Gearspace members to check out the raw WAVs and maybe load up the whole session to mix is mostly the point of this project.

I still can't get over how awesome Tony's dry drum sounds are, especially that mahoosive Kick and his Toms! Makes it sooo easy to mix for anyone who wants to have a go!

Quote:
The electric guitar solo shreds... if that's Kennybro!
Yeah - we weren't sure what was going there so we asked Ken for 16 bars of 'placeholder' guitar solo which he recorded in one take! I mean, seriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruner ➡️
Excellent. Well done!

If you had a singer and did some product placement for... laundry detergent
Well, of all the responses I was expecting to this project I don't mind admitting that "It could be good for a laundry-detergent commercial" wasn't necessarily on the radar. Nevertheless in 20yrs on this Forum I've learned to expect the unexpected so hey, thanks for listening dude and... Gearspace for the win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aural Endeavors ➡️
Really dig this. With the exception of the arguably really rough intro, and a few flubs here and there (all editable, IMO), overall nice tones, feel, and vibe. This could easily be a high quality release with relatively little post production, meaning everyone did a great job in the capture.
Thanks for the feedback. There's a few loose edges for sure. Looking forward to hearing your mix!

Last edited by James Lehmann; 15th August 2022 at 01:57 PM..
Old 15th August 2022
Gear Addict

First thing that came to my mind when listening was Brother Sister by The Brand New Heavies.
Could be a hidden track on that album.
Nice work!
Old 16th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
Quote:
Thanks!

For Gearspace members to check out the raw WAVs and maybe load up the whole session to mix is mostly the point of this project.

I still can't get over how awesome Tony's dry drum sounds are, especially that mahoosive Kick and his Toms! Makes it sooo easy to mix for anyone who wants to have a go!
Oh, man. Thank you so much! It was an honor to be asked to be part of this. I haven't played anything like this in so long, so it was really fun to get into it, and break out the smaller tom, and smaller crashes, and even bright hats that I haven't played in YEARS.

Quote:
Yeah - we weren't sure what was going there so we asked Ken for 16 bars of 'placeholder' guitar solo which he recorded in one take! I mean, seriously!
RIGHT?

Quote:
Well, of all the responses I was expecting to this project I don't mind admitting that "It could be good for a laundry-detergent commercial" wasn't necessarily on the radar. Nevertheless in 20yrs on this Forum I've learned to expect the unexpected so hey, thanks for listening dude and... Gearspace for the win!
Maybe we should start a jingle and sync music company...

Quote:
Thanks for the feedback. There's a few loose edges for sure. Looking forward to hearing your mix!
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolosch ➡️
First thing that came to my mind when listening was Brother Sister by The Brand New Heavies.
Could be a hidden track on that album.
Nice work!
That's a pretty cool compliment. Thank You!
Old 16th August 2022
Gear Addict

2 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
A quick mix with headphones, so the dynamics might be a bit all over the place, but I think otherwise it sounds pretty good. Used only stock plugins from Reaper and my own plugs, as well as Apple's MultiComp for a Bass+Drum bus, and a bit of MatrixReverb

The arrangement was so well thought out that I didn't feel the need to use any automation or track muting after setting the levels! Great job with the recordings! Kudos to all.
Attached Files

WGR_Mr.B.mp3 (8.20 MB, 43 views)

Old 16th August 2022 | Show parent
Gear Guru

3 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae ➡️
A quick mix with headphones, so the dynamics might be a bit all over the place, but I think otherwise it sounds pretty good. Used only stock plugins from Reaper and my own plugs, as well as Apple's MultiComp for a Bass+Drum bus, and a bit of MatrixReverb

The arrangement was so well thought out that I didn't feel the need to use any automation or track muting after setting the levels! Great job with the recordings! Kudos to all.
I'm in a place where I can only listen on laptop speakers, so I'm a bit deaf to the bass/kick blend. But overall, sounds good! I like the louder mix with the drone note in the intro. It brings a nice mood... a bit mysterious.

Thanks for tossing your hat in the ring!
Old 16th August 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Gentlemen - congrats! I love the tune and the performances. It is nice to put some playing behind some of the avatars. :-)

I also love the idea. I'm currently trying to learn how to use Logic after years of Pro Tools and I'm struggling but once I get a grip, it will be fun to take a crack at mixing the tracks.

I also very much look forward to future projects.

Thank you all for a job well done...!!!
Old 16th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
Quote:

This is a really great take on this. I'm just listening on earbuds, but the thumpy lows are super cool and add I bit of a dance element to the tune. I love what you did with the keys and rhythm guitar then feel really in the grove, and also distinct.

I'll mirror what Ken said about the drone in the intro. When James added it and sent us a rough mix I wanted to hear it as big and proud as you made it.

Congratulations on being the first mix in. Great Job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PdotDdot ➡️
Gentlemen - congrats! I love the tune and the performances. It is nice to put some playing behind some of the avatars. :-)

I also love the idea. I'm currently trying to learn how to use Logic after years of Pro Tools and I'm struggling but once I get a grip, it will be fun to take a crack at mixing the tracks.

I also very much look forward to future projects.

Thank you all for a job well done...!!!
Thanks for the kind words. We all enjoyed doing this, and I think it's really cool that you're using this to help you learn a new DAW.
Old 16th August 2022
Jb2
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Wow . Awesome idea and execution
Old 17th August 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Wow folks. The demo mix already sounds pretty amazing!

Can't wait to get this into logic and listen to the individual tracks. I'm still deep in learning mode on the tracking end, and I'm going to learn a ton. I'm especially into exploring kit tracking these days, so I'm particularly excited to listen to tony's kit multis. .. but it's all so cool!

Thanks for doing this, and for sharing. Lots to learn for those of us on the path!
Old 17th August 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
...it's a great idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by PdotDdot ➡️
love the idea... look forward to future projects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jb2 ➡️
Awesome idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by themiracle ➡️
Thanks for doing this, and for sharing. Lots to learn for those of us on the path
Thanks folks.

In many ways the central idea of the project is more consequential than this first track, so I'm really happy to read that people 'get it' as a concept. 'Less WORDS, more WAVS' has appeared in my sig for 20yrs, hence it was well overdue to ante up!

Quote:
I didn't feel the need to use any automation or track muting after setting the levels...
This is a great point and I found exactly the same when mixing the demo.

In fact, I found I didn't need much in the way of EQ or compression either - just laid the individual tracks out on my desk and hit record! Having spent much of lockdown mixing some, er... let's call them rather sketchy home demos (understandable in the circumstances), where I was finding I was obliged to use insane amounts of automation just to salvage something listenable it was liberating to simply set the levels here and let the tracks play through. Of course, this wasn't exactly a surprise when you read the knowledge & experience these guys share here on the Forum every week, but it sure made the whole project run seamlessly and ought to make mixing a breeze for anyone up for giving it a go!

And how often do we see a post like "Not happy with my recordings - need new mics/preamps/converters etc" when the 90% of the time setting up your instrument properly, using the gear you already own, and treating your space smartly are likely to be the most effective solutions rather than necessarily buying more gear. One could probably give Tony of a box of beaten-up SM57s and tell him he can use only those to record his whole kit and it's probably still going to sound great because he has the skills & experience to set-up and tune his kit so well and he takes care with the sound of his room first. It's easy to hear that with these WAVs.

Last edited by James Lehmann; 17th August 2022 at 11:39 AM..
Old 17th August 2022
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Having heard the raw material, I know there's a ton of different ways to "mix-ly" interpret it. Bring it on, y'all.
Old 17th August 2022
Gear Guru

🎧 20 years
Quote:
One could probably give Tony of a box of beaten-up SM57s and tell him he can use only those to record his whole kit and it's probably still going to sound great because he has the skills & experience to set-up and tune his kit so well and he takes care with the sound of his room first. It's easy to hear that with these WAVs.
Are ya trying to give me nightmares?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Hahn ➡️
Having heard the raw material, I know there's a ton of different ways to "mix-ly" interpret it. Bring it on, y'all.
I think this is the crux of the biscuit. Solid tracking and good music playing allow for ANYTHING.
Old 20th August 2022
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Ok...well. Finally got around to trying this mix, and I'm happy to report it was pretty much a joy!, and fairly straight forward. Tracking and performances were good so.... But I found lots of EQ'ing with this mix...to get it to where I wanted to hear things. A fair amount of compression as well on certain things....other things not so much. Hopefully it sounds ok for all of you great people out there! Or, if it sucks...feel free to let me know! Peace. :D

- Link updated for little louder sax solo.
- 2nd update...for better bass clarity.
Attached Files

Goodbye Mr. B.mp3 (8.40 MB, 29 views)

📝 Reply