The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Hammond m-100 dual tube condenser microphone
Old 5th October 2021
Here for the gear

Hammond m-100 dual tube condenser microphone

Hello there folks this is my first time ever joining the site like your space I'm a real dinosaur when it comes to a lot of things for four decades I've been a performing pianist keyboardist soloist studio musician and now I've almost finished my first solo album with original music those of you interested can reach back out and I can send you a link to my reverbnation profile it's basically fusion jazz pop etc I have a small music studio and so I have the opportunity to purchase a storage locker that had a lot of electrical equipment in it which brings me to the Hammond m100 condenser microphone these things are pretty sought after from what I understand and they are commanding quite the price I have about 12 of these boxes nine of which were shipped a couple of decades ago and still in their original packaging unopened unopened. I'm looking to get these into the hands of the professionals that can make the best use of these because love that English tube sound that has a digital musician I just don't have the use for them any ideas what these things should actually sell for and where I should post them I have three or four of them that have been opened one of which I opened none of them have been used thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from all of you that have an interest
Cheers.
E.
Old 5th October 2021
Greetings 88keynaster

Welcome to Gearspace!

If you are wanting to sell gear you must post in the classifieds section of the site.

https://gearspace.com/board/gearspac...r-classifieds/

Have fun!
Old 9th August 2022
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88keynaster ➡️
Hello there folks this is my first time ever joining the site like your space I'm a real dinosaur when it comes to a lot of things for four decades I've been a performing pianist keyboardist soloist studio musician and now I've almost finished my first solo album with original music those of you interested can reach back out and I can send you a link to my reverbnation profile it's basically fusion jazz pop etc I have a small music studio and so I have the opportunity to purchase a storage locker that had a lot of electrical equipment in it which brings me to the Hammond m100 condenser microphone these things are pretty sought after from what I understand and they are commanding quite the price I have about 12 of these boxes nine of which were shipped a couple of decades ago and still in their original packaging unopened unopened. I'm looking to get these into the hands of the professionals that can make the best use of these because love that English tube sound that has a digital musician I just don't have the use for them any ideas what these things should actually sell for and where I should post them I have three or four of them that have been opened one of which I opened none of them have been used thank you in advance for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from all of you that have an interest
Cheers.
E.
Did you ever list and sell all of these Hammond microphones. I owned a pair for many years, acquired new about 1971 (as a guess) through the Revox importer. But they were stolen from my studio at some point and I have always lamented them being gone.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…