The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Creamware A16
Old 22nd October 2002
Mindreader

🎧 15 years
Creamware A16

Creamware A16

This box apparently takes a lightpipe out of something and then turns it into a 'proper' 8 in 8 out 1U analogue unit

Which is great if you have a motu 2408 and want another 8 ins and outs that you couldn't really access from one of the lightpipes, without having to buy another 2408 or expansion thingy

I also think it may get around the fact that the TC Powercore card won't work if you're running more than one 2408.

Any ideas?
Old 29th November 2002
Gear Head

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Bev, you obviously weren't listening when I told you about this box which actually supplies you with 16(!) extra ins/outs when used with something like the Motu 2408! You obviousy missed my thread about a month ago......and lost the thread several years ago.
You're trying too hard to fulfill your role as a drunkard. When are you back from LA so you can buy me a beer or nine....?
📝 Reply