The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Warm EQP-WA or Tegeler EQP-1?
Old 24th April 2015
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Warm EQP-WA or Tegeler EQP-1?

2 x EQP-WA's are about the same price as one dual channel EQP-1. I'm wondering which one offers best sound? I realise best is often subjective, but as these are both aimed at creating that Pultec sound, I'm guessing one will be closer than the other? Still, this does not mean the one that is not closest is not actually better to some people.

There has been so much hype and "hurray for Warm" for their EQP-WA (deserved) yet, the Tegeler has been around for quite some time, at the same price (admittedly for 2 channels), yet has not had much attention at all.

So, I just wanted to let people know there is another game in town for those looking for 2 channels of Pultec EQ, working to the budget that 2x Warm's would cost. However, I'd love to hear some comparison opinions, as I may end up looking to throw some money in this direction!

Kane
Old 24th April 2015

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydeluca ➑️
It sounds like you read a bunch of reviews, decided you want the Tegeler, and now before even buying it, are doing the exact same thing you accuse warm audio customers of doing... wanting to believe it's the best.

As someone who doesn't have any actual experience with either pieces of equipment, maybe you shouldn't involve yourself in this discussion at all?
When given the choice between endless hype and a "let them come to us" kind of attitude, I'll take the latter approach any day. In this environment of covert salesmanship, objective information is hard to come by, and I was offering my best effort at describing my efforts and thought process. Which included, by the way, corresponding with the CEO of the company. That and listening to many lackluster pieces of Warm gear.

I have been utterly transparent and hopefully helpful to some. If that offends you, you must enjoy taking offense.
Old 24th April 2015

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808KickDrum ➑️
Warm gets a lot of love here, but I've never been impressed with anything I've heard of theirs. Maybe I'm a heretic, but it's an overhyped brand that sells to people who can't afford top-notch stuff. It's basically a "prosumer" brand that does a pretty good approximation of high-end, and thereby wins a bunch of acolytes who finally have something decent in their hands and want to believe it's the best.

That's the best I can do for you -- hope it's of some help.
nope, not any help at all.
Old 25th April 2015
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Well, I think Warm have built the EQP-WA with high end parts. Plus, it has been said that Tegeler was using a factory to build their stuff and that that factory did an extra batch and decided to sell them under another name cheaper (or sell them on to another name). I have no idea if this is true or not, but if it is, this sounds more like a Chinese factory than a German one to me, so it's possible Tegeler also use Chinese manufacture? i have no issue with that btw, as long as they are made to a high standard and QC is good.

So, the jury is still out for me between these two Pultec "clones".
Old 25th April 2015 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
When given the choice between endless hype and a "let them come to us" kind of attitude, I'll take the latter approach any day. In this environment of covert salesmanship, objective information is hard to come by, and I was offering my best effort at describing my efforts and thought process. Which included, by the way, corresponding with the CEO of the company. That and listening to many lackluster pieces of Warm gear.

I have been utterly transparent and hopefully helpful to some. If that offends you, you must enjoy taking offense.
Hmmm you do speak out of utter ignorance and I highly doubt you have ever actually used any Warm Audio stuff. You are pretty much coming off as a total snob with the attitude and tone you take. Don't like that? Rethink your comments .

Now first off let's break down the first assumption you make.

Warm Audio does have the circuit boards done in China it cuts down their circuit board costs . Though the units are actually assembled in the U.S. In Texas and they use quality components. Having custom wound Cinemag transfos is not exactly Chinese.

Their API 312 on steroids Mic Pre actually is a pretty nice mic pre. Ya I have used it and turned out some great vocal recordings with it.

I also use their 1176 clone which is spot on and a great sounding 1176 compressor. Again I have used and a lot of others have as well.

Now I don't own the EQ but I have used and again Bryce knocked it out of the ballpark. It sounds great and pretty much does the Pultec thing.

Now none of this is hype it's just real world experience speaking.

I would suggest in the future if you have not tried a piece of gear you should not comment.

You are basically spouting uniformed BS based on your own conjecture with no real world experience and you do everyone a disservice by doing that.

Oh and no I am not offended but I do have little tolerance for ignorant comments. Again don't like that ? Then you should not have spoke up in the first place.

Last edited by Dave_Ionic; 26th April 2015 at 03:35 AM.. Reason: Typical mobile spelling errors
Old 25th April 2015

🎧 5 years
Boys, boys, let's put our members away and regain our senses. The fact that I triggered a semi-literate flame war by stating an unorthodox opinion about WA makes me think I'm onto something.
I have heard Warm gear. I wanted very much to like it, but I didn't. It is, however, very good for the money. Just like Ansel Adams could do better with a polaroid than I could with a Leica, David Bowie could fart through a kazoo into an SM58, tonebeast, and into a tascam and make something better than I could ever hope to in a lifetime with a vintage neve and neumann gear. I admire Warm for their business acumen and for making decent gear more available. Let a thousand flowers bloom.

But WA did not repeal the laws of economics. They must save somewhere. And it's apparently not marketing. So they have economies of scale (thanks to the legions of angry fanbois!), cheaper chinese labor (for only part of the assembly! Expensive mexicans do the rest maybe?). Even there, corners must be cut.

Tegeler on the other hand is artificially underpriced in dollar terms, because the Euro just took a nosedive. Then subtract out the VAT, which is another 19%. And it's still more expensive than 2 channels of WA. Based on what I've read in the German technical press (which is not of the fawning SoS variety, it's more frequency response diagrams), my prediction is that the Tegeler would sound better than the WA. If spending 25 years becoming fluent in German and then reading technical literature makes for an ignorant comment, then I'm not sure we're working with the same definition of "ignorant." But, as was my point from the beginning, there isn't enough information out there to say for sure. I thought Mr. Funk might want to know how much effort I put into getting an answer, so that he didn't drive himself crazy trying to do the same. So no, I won't refrain from commenting.

My prediction is that you'll see quite a few WA pultecs in the classifieds here in about 18 months, as the masses get a taste of the good stuff and then want to upgrade. May I be proven wrong.
Old 25th April 2015
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
I'm thinking the Tegeler EQP-1 may not be all it seems on the surface. First of all they have no demo files or audio examples - not even the industry standard for equipment evaluation, YouTube. The CEO, it seems has nothing better to do than to correspond in "third grade" German with inquisitive types who don't have (by the record) the purse to afford "high end new gear." As far as I can tell they have no U.S. distribution and rely on "word-of-mouth-shills" and a German press that is all too eager to jump on the "Buy German" bandwagon

Since I have not personally had one in my possession and have not heard one being used, I can conclusively say it is not my choice based upon the pimping of it here on GS.

(My apologies to Christian and the entire Tegeler team, the German Nation and Press. I just can't resist a little humor laid at the feet of pontification.)
Old 25th April 2015 | Show parent

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgkenney ➑️
I'm thinking the Tegeler EQP-1 may not be all it seems on the surface. First of all they have no demo files or audio examples - not even the industry standard for equipment evaluation, YouTube. The CEO, it seems has nothing better to do than to correspond in "third grade" German with inquisitive types who don't have (by the record) the purse to afford "high end new gear." As far as I can tell they have no U.S. distribution and rely on "word-of-mouth-shills" and a German press that is all too eager to jump on the "Buy German" bandwagon

Since I have not personally had one in my possession and have not heard one being used, I can conclusively say it is not my choice based upon the pimping of it here on GS.

(My apologies to Christian and the entire Tegeler team, the German Nation and Press. I just can't resist a little humor laid at the feet of pontification.)
This is so perfectly meta. Nice one!
Old 25th April 2015

🎧 10 years
this whole thread is nothingness. It's like Fox News talking about the news instead of reporting it ..
Old 25th April 2015
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
They pretty much cost the same, I don't see what would be
suspicious about any of these.

Teleger has been out for quite some time and I've seen maybe
two people on this board saying they have a unit by them, none irl,
that is something I do consider: you do hear of a good sounding product if
it has been out for few years and it's good.
Personally i'd take a chance with the Warm, at least we know Cinemag
is in there and what tubes.
Yes we've read of few manifacturing/assembly imperfection, or
shipping accidents, but I've also seen them handled extremely well by Bryce.
That said, I don't own any Warm gear but i'm planning on a pair of their eqs.

AML also had a pultec clone and the price was a lil higher, but it was
limited availability (sonni bulk parts saving).

Thing is, nowadays costs of parts is a lot lower, and big names obviously
charge more for well, the big name (on top of better parts and build quality yes, but still..) building a good pultec clone (no, not the best ever clone) tsimply ain't that expensive.
The differences with a no compromises built? Maybe not enough to care
Old 26th April 2015 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Boys, boys, let's put our members away and regain our senses. The fact that I triggered a semi-literate flame war by stating an unorthodox opinion about WA makes me think I'm onto something.
I have heard Warm gear. I wanted very much to like it, but I didn't. It is, however, very good for the money. Just like Ansel Adams could do better with a polaroid than I could with a Leica, David Bowie could fart through a kazoo into an SM58, tonebeast, and into a tascam and make something better than I could ever hope to in a lifetime with a vintage neve and neumann gear. I admire Warm for their business acumen and for making decent gear more available. Let a thousand flowers bloom.

But WA did not repeal the laws of economics. They must save somewhere. And it's apparently not marketing. So they have economies of scale (thanks to the legions of angry fanbois!), cheaper chinese labor (for only part of the assembly! Expensive mexicans do the rest maybe?). Even there, corners must be cut.

Tegeler on the other hand is artificially underpriced in dollar terms, because the Euro just took a nosedive. Then subtract out the VAT, which is another 19%. And it's still more expensive than 2 channels of WA. Based on what I've read in the German technical press (which is not of the fawning SoS variety, it's more frequency response diagrams), my prediction is that the Tegeler would sound better than the WA. If spending 25 years becoming fluent in German and then reading technical literature makes for an ignorant comment, then I'm not sure we're working with the same definition of "ignorant." But, as was my point from the beginning, there isn't enough information out there to say for sure. I thought Mr. Funk might want to know how much effort I put into getting an answer, so that he didn't drive himself crazy trying to do the same. So no, I won't refrain from commenting.

My prediction is that you'll see quite a few WA pultecs in the classifieds here in about 18 months, as the masses get a taste of the good stuff and then want to upgrade. May I be proven wrong.
Seriously man, you spout total opinion with no fact on either as I had previously pointed out and then you resort to saying that people are acting all big with their privates. Sheesh how old are you 19? Oh and semi literate? Lol a few typos . Usually when a person resorts to calling people out like you just did it pretty much means you cannot respond becuase you don't have facts and are resorting to those kind of comments for defense. It equals fail.
As to you saying you listend to Warm stuff and wanted to like it. I know you only listened to online demos and never really worked with the gear.
To many people have been buying the WA76 and reporting back how great it sounds and works for it to be hype or an anamoly. Fact is its a great unit.
Same is happening with the Pultec clone.

Now fact is you have not even heard the Teglar but because it's sold by someone from Germany it's got to be better? Man that is straight elitism and snobbery.

Oh and your snide remarks about WA stuff being assembled b Mexicans well that is racist and again assumption on your part.

Oh and on your fanboi comment. Typical modern internet loser excuse when faced by someone who uses the product. You jackasses who don't know the product and diss will instantly call the person a fanboi.

You know I use and own some very high end gear right alongside some affordable gear.
Gearslut yes, Gear Snob no, unlike you. Now if you don't have real info to contribute beyond your speculation then just stop now.
Old 26th April 2015
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Maybe I'm a heretic, but it's an overhyped brand that sells to people who can't afford top-notch stuff. It's basically a "prosumer" brand that does a pretty good approximation of high-end, and thereby wins a bunch of acolytes who finally have something decent in their hands and want to believe it's the best.
Wow, thanks for letting me know this! I had no idea. I better rip this Warm crap out of my racks right away! You are completely right calling us Warm owners out like that! I'm so ashamed. It's true, I only bought them because I "couldn't afford top notch stuff" and wanted to feel like I "finally had something decent in my hands..."
Attached Thumbnails
Warm EQP-WA or Tegeler EQP-1?-rackimg_3506.jpg  
Old 26th April 2015
Gear Guru

3 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
I've used the WA76. Very nice. No hype. They got it. Not a fanboi of anything but my own ears.

Tegeler? Who knows. Looks nice.
Old 27th April 2015
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
I have bought one WAEq and one tegeler to test which I prefer
I have received the warm audio first.
1st impression: I love the knobs but got to admit they seems cheap the paint on the arrow on the knob is not equal on all. It sounds good and better than plug ins emulating pultec at the same settings. The extr
Old 27th April 2015
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Here is my little experience
1st impression: I love the knobs but got to admit they seems cheap the paint on the arrow on the knob is not equal on all. It sounds good and better than plug ins emulating pultec at the same settings. The extra bands are very good.

Then I received the tegeler audio.
German quality, the unit seems to be built like a tank.
I take the same sound and put the same settings on both units. I don't have the same sound at all.

After that take a kick drum and duplicate the setting on wave puigtec, sounds were very close. I take a piano track and do it again and the difference was:
tegeler have a very define sound, precise and puigtech wanted to sound the same but was unable as it was only a cartoon.

At the end I keep the tegeler audio not the warm audio is bad just the tegeler has the sound I was looking for even if the extra band on the war audio are a very good idea.

Last edited by hizerock; 27th April 2015 at 09:35 AM..
Old 28th April 2015 | Show parent
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizerock ➑️
1st impression: I love the knobs but got to admit they seems cheap the paint on the arrow on the knob is not equal on all. It sounds good and better than plug ins emulating pultec at the same settings. The extra bands are very good.

I take the same sound and put the same settings on both units. I don't have the same sound at all.

After that take a kick drum and duplicate the setting on wave puigtec, sounds were very close. I take a piano track and do it again and the difference was:
tegeler have a very define sound, precise and puigtech wanted to sound the same but was unable as it was only a cartoon.

At the end I keep the tegeler audio not the warm audio is bad just the tegeler has the sound I was looking for even if the extra band on the war audio are a very good idea.
I am pretty sure you will be treated with some skepticism due to your low post count. I thank you for taking the time to try both! Now, I don't suppose you would also like to try the Tegeler against the Hand Crafted Labs Oz would you?
Old 29th April 2015 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Funk ➑️
I am pretty sure you will be treated with some skepticism due to your low post count. I thank you for taking the time to try both! Now, I don't suppose you would also like to try the Tegeler against the Hand Crafted Labs Oz would you?
I am sure HCL products are good but I have read some guy's bad experiences with their products so I keep my tegeler audio especially I was given the opportunity to test the unit for 14 days and to be refunded if it doesn't reach my expectactions, and I am not sure HCL offers the same thing.
Old 29th April 2015
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
HCL built to order but they only take payment once built. So they probably don't have the units to lend. Could ask though, they seem responsive.
Old 30th April 2015 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:

Excellent. That's the way to do it if you can. Test both and see what you like best. I've compared the EQP-WA to the UA Pultec plugin @ 96k, and preferred the EQP-WA by far. More heft and authority in the low end, more defind. Awesome on bass. Haven't tried the Tegeler...
Old 30th April 2015 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:

Would you mind sharing the audio-files with us so that we can share your experience?

Cheap paint? I know one guy who owns the WA posted something like this in the WA-EQP thread. I have the EQP too but I wouldn't even think of testing the paint on the knobs. So far it is still there on mine.
I have to admit that your postings sound a bit suspicious to me, too.

And I'm german quality, too. So I have to be built like a tank. Or not so. Just human at least.
Old 30th April 2015
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
I didn't record the audio files from both units.
For the paint I didn't test it I just said that the 1st impression I had it seems cheap as the arrows of the knobs were not all do the same way
And I din't say it's a bad unit I just shared my experience arriving at the conclusion that I prefer the sound of the tegeler
Old 30th April 2015

🎧 10 years
Common guys.

I own a Tegeler EQP and am willing to share some pictures of its Inside, when I get home tomorrow. I ordered a solid state version with Transformer ins and outs. It lives on my drum bus. Does a quite good job there. Give me some program material and I will loop it through with the settings you want. On vocals and bass it didn't satisfy my needs. For those duties I am building a P2P pultec right now. The CEO of Tegeler is a nice guy. You can pay him a visit and have a talk with him over a coffee when you are staying in Berlin !!!. They are doing their work in Berlin. The units that were ripped of came from Eastern Europe and not from China. I once had a ripped off TRC... I sold it. Their quality is superb with stepped pots on all of their controls!!! I do not know warm audio. I am sure I will never buy one of their units cause I really got into DIYing all my equipment.
The Tegelers finish is blue anodized aluminum. A cheap but nonetheless nice solution (as every DIYer) will know.

Cheers
Old 30th April 2015

🎧 5 years
Don't forget the bottle of wine, the cigar and the nice watch you get with the Tegeler
Old 30th April 2015

🎧 10 years
Just to make it clear. I won't buy Tegeler aswell anymore. Addicted to DIY now.
Old 7th May 2015

🎧 10 years
I found this link helpful for the Tegeler stuff. Zeitgeist is using the EQ & Vari comp:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0XckB7UX98

Also there are some high qualities files( under show more on Youtube):-

In the studio with Zeitgeist Audio Mastering as we compare some of the best Software plugin Compressors closely with Hardware... A guide to learning to listen to what that Mojo is all about... including carefully crafted audio samples to download from several different genres. Also some Pro Mastering Tips thrown in along the way by seasoned Mastering Engineer - Nicholas D'Ombrain - as he guides you through this test...

This comparison is all about the samples - to accurately compare, very good headphones and or monitors combined with a quality Soundcard / DAC are strongly advised.... As the differences are subtle... In may help you in deciding whether or not to stay in the box or to go for that more expensive hardware...

Here is the link to download the Ableton Live Set with the samples embedded for easy listening & accurate comparison:

http://zeitgeistmastering.com/Zeitge...tonLiveSet.zip

ZIP file Password: zeitgeist

The Live Set is set-up for you so that you can easily switch between 6 different genre samples.
As stated in the video,
Press 1 (on keyboard), to listen to the Normalised Sample
Press 2, to listen to the Tegeler Audio VTC Sample with Mild Processing (HARDWARE)
Press 3, to listen to the Tegeler Audio VTC Sample with Medium Processing (HARDWARE)
Press 4, to listen to the PSP Master Compressor Sample with Mild Processing (SOFTWARE)
Press 5, to listen to the Waves API2500 Compressor Sample with Mild Processing (SOFTWARE)
Press 6, to listen to the Softube Tube-Tech CL 1B Compressor Sample with Mild Processing (SOFTWARE)
Press 7, to listen to the Elysia Xpressor Sample with Mild Processing (HARDWARE)
Press 8, to listen to the Elysia Xpressor Sample with Medium Processing (HARDWARE)
Press 9, to listen to the Sample Mastered by Zeitgeist Audio Mastering (Combination of HARDWARE & SOFTWARE)
Press 0, to listen to the Premaster Sample (The Mix down with nothing on the master bus)
**Feel free to try out your own favourite compressors and add to this list!!!

Here is the link to download the audio files / samples separately:

http://zeitgeistmastering.com/Zeitge...SamplePack.zip

ZIP file Password: zeitgeist

Included, you will find 6 different genre WAV samples, each with a:

*MILD processing through each compressor (around 1 to 1.5 dB reduction)
*MED processing through each hardware compressor (around 1.5 to 3 dB reduction)
*Normalised Audio File (@ 0 dB FS - good for comparing to the master & processed files)
*Premaster Audio file (file prepared for mastering - lower in level)
*Mastered file done by us @ Zeitgeist Audio Mastering, Berlin (Online Mastering Service | Music Mastering | Free Mastering Sample)
Old 7th May 2015

🎧 5 years
I haven't compared the 2 EQ's side by side, though from what I've heard in demo's the Warm EQP-WA sounds great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65gOKUyI8M4
Old 15th May 2015

🎧 5 years
Well I've just received a pair of the Warm EQP. I'm no expert when it comes to Pultec style EQs but boy was I impressed. I must have sat there for ten minutes just switching them in and out, very impressed
Old 17th June 2015

5 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
I've been recording for over 50 years but could never afford or even try out any real vintage Pultec Equalizers.

I got my pair of EQP-WA almost a month ago and have used them in every session and on everything, vocals, acoustic guitar, mastering, drum mixes, these boxes make everything sound better!

The EQP-WA is a true capacitor/inductor equalizer circuit with a custom inductor made by Cinemag. By using custom made components the designer was able to add extra frequency set points that were not available on the original Pultec EQ's.

These are well built pieces of gear, there was no money wasted on attempting to make the back and guts LOOK like a vintage piece of gear, all the money went into good components INSIDE that make this EQ function and sound fantastic.

Pultec EQ have been so untouchable because of the insane price that must be attached to emulating all the vintage metal work and components. I appreciate good looking equipment too but performance is what I'm after. The strange shielding on the transformers used in a Pultec must cost a lot to recreate. The EQP-WA captures the forward appearance and operational functions of the originals while boasting a few extra EQ points, all good with me.

$7200 for a new pair of Pulse Technology EQ or $1300 for pair of EQP-WA?
If you're a very rich guy then what the heck, get the expensive ones. If you're not rich then you definitely owe it to yourself to try out the EQP-WA, use your ears not the price tag to decide if it's good enough for you.

I don't know about the Tegeler and how it performs, perhaps it's good too.

My console is a Neve, my monitors are by Meyer and I have a very difficult time imagining significantly better performance than the EQP-WA provides, especially in light of all the glowing reviews and A-B comparissons this piece has racked up.

If you have always wondered what all the "talk" was about concerning the Pultec style of program equalization then the EQP-WA should be on your short list to at least try in person. The bass is incredible and I very much appreciate the extra frequency points available on the EQP-WA.

I'm an old-old school OTB mixer and I can definitely say I'd like to have four more of these for mixing sessions, it's got the magic!

Cheers and good music to all!
Old 17th June 2015 | Show parent
Lives for gear

22 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by foldback ➑️
I've been recording for over 50 years but could never afford or even try out any real vintage Pultec Equalizers.

I got my pair of EQP-WA almost a month ago and have used them in every session and on everything, vocals, acoustic guitar, mastering, drum mixes, these boxes make everything sound better!

The EQP-WA is a true capacitor/inductor equalizer circuit with a custom inductor made by Cinemag. By using custom made components the designer was able to add extra frequency set points that were not available on the original Pultec EQ's.

These are well built pieces of gear, there was no money wasted on attempting to make the back and guts LOOK like a vintage piece of gear, all the money went into good components INSIDE that make this EQ function and sound fantastic.

Pultec EQ have been so untouchable because of the insane price that must be attached to emulating all the vintage metal work and components. I appreciate good looking equipment too but performance is what I'm after. The strange shielding on the transformers used in a Pultec must cost a lot to recreate. The EQP-WA captures the forward appearance and operational functions of the originals while boasting a few extra EQ points, all good with me.

$7200 for a new pair of Pulse Technology EQ or $1300 for pair of EQP-WA?
If you're a very rich guy then what the heck, get the expensive ones. If you're not rich then you definitely owe it to yourself to try out the EQP-WA, use your ears not the price tag to decide if it's good enough for you.

I don't know about the Tegeler and how it performs, perhaps it's good too.

My console is a Neve, my monitors are by Meyer and I have a very difficult time imagining significantly better performance than the EQP-WA provides, especially in light of all the glowing reviews and A-B comparissons this piece has racked up.

If you have always wondered what all the "talk" was about concerning the Pultec style of program equalization then the EQP-WA should be on your short list to at least try in person. The bass is incredible and I very much appreciate the extra frequency points available on the EQP-WA.

I'm an old-old school OTB mixer and I can definitely say I'd like to have four more of these for mixing sessions, it's got the magic!

Cheers and good music to all!
My experience as well. Closest thing to the mythical "magic box" that makes everything you run through it (even on bypass) sound better.
Old 19th August 2015
Gear Nut

🎧 5 years
Anyone else compared these two devices ? I'm very interested by the Tegeler.
πŸ“ Reply