The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Sweetwater
Options 2nd Hand Guitars & Backline
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ok boys, I know your gear addiction and quest for the perfect tone trickles down to your floor gear. Let's see what you got. I'll...

Stratgirl
replies: 2,685 views: 922,072
easyrider 1 week ago

Here are some links to threads which are very good and a useful & informative read! Check 'em out to broaden your...

Whitecat
replies: 18 views: 52,551
John Eppstein 25th April 2022

Going to have to take a zero-tolerance one-strike approach on this stuff because some of you guys just can't seem to stay out of...

Whitecat
replies: 0 views: 20,769
Whitecat 24th February 2020

So I know Jeff Beck's amazing tone is all in his fingers BUT does anyone know what else he does with that Fender Champ on...

guitarkeys
replies: 39 views: 11,855
Bstapper 1 hour ago

Hey all- I have a cheap jasmin acoustic in the studio and I want to set it up for really aggressive picking- mostly power...

RyanC
replies: 8 views: 209
Gruner 2 hours ago

I have a Washburn KC-40V electric guitar, which I bought second hand a few months and it was in superb condition for its again,...

nksoloproject
replies: 7 views: 233
enorbet2 11 hours ago

I'm looking for a device to help set up guitarist pedal boards for live sound. What I have in mind is a standalone handheld VU...

pdeon99
replies: 32 views: 1,199
Bstapper 12 hours ago

I'm wondering who you think is the best guitarist in the world, and why? It's difficult but it's got to be between players like...

nksoloproject
replies: 185 views: 6,729
GearFiddler 12 hours ago

Hey, ReValver had been supposedly under the management of a different company for a couple of years now, but still contrary to...

TLgs
replies: 9 views: 511
TLgs 1 day ago

Just out is a new Firefly Thinline Electric Resonator, model FFRE that looked interesting enough I ordered one and thought I'd...

Bassmankr
replies: 3 views: 149
Gruner 1 day ago

Hi folks, I have very little experience with guitars / amps / pedals, so please be gentle with me! I have the following...

Dazzerr
replies: 46 views: 1,773
EarleG 1 day ago

Used POD (XT or HD), or something like the Mooer Prime P1? Price is about the same. This is not for gigging or recording, just...

Thuneau
replies: 12 views: 482
lllubi 1 day ago

I'm a newbie with the guitar.Just trying to mod my yamaha pacifica 112j strat. Can you swap the strat style plastic knobs with...

MSF
replies: 2 views: 150
enorbet2 1 day ago

Hello! I’m looking for a great product/s demo for reamping in which the end results are as close to the actual amp as possible....

Armando
replies: 0 views: 81
Armando 1 day ago

Thanks to recommendations from this section of the forum, I purchased Neural’s Tone King MK II and Archetype Cory Wong and am...

Dave Polich
replies: 2 views: 130
Dave Polich 1 day ago

There isn't much of a price difference between those two models but as I am looking for a nice small tube combo for studio work,...

numero6
replies: 13 views: 774
Yuri Kogan 1 day ago

Hola! I'm not a bass player and I won't ever play live. I do record some, and I would like to have some more fun practising,...

unshaven
replies: 37 views: 1,006
JLast 2 days ago

I was reading something a while back about modifications that can be done on stock pickups to get better sound. Is there a...

Rockrz
replies: 72 views: 10,297
coreyspencer 2 days ago

Have you guys tried this? I’m very unhappy with every digital solution for bass, and just came across this (I own a couple of...

alemarti
replies: 5 views: 330
alemarti 2 days ago

Lots of pedal are taking electric guitars into fringe fuzz territories (one of my interests). I know only a few. But for some...

time_zone
replies: 11 views: 449
Gruner 3 days ago

Embarking on my guitar learning adventure, I have a question that's been puzzling me: during all those rock or blues shows, etc....

time_zone
replies: 19 views: 508
iFi audio 3 days ago

I have a Digitech RV-7 Reverb pedal that is amazing. Sad these are no longer made and the Hardwire series is long gone....

markustg
replies: 6 views: 486
Tonsound 4 days ago

I have my Marshall 4x12 1960 AHW in my Drum Room to use for recording….and I’ll probably get a cheap Thomann 1x12 cab for...

easyrider
replies: 34 views: 931
easyrider 4 days ago
replies: 6 views: 385
AnthonyG 4 days ago

Playing guitar standing up is sort emblematic of rock music, but imho guitar playing live rock music while seated has also sort...

time_zone
replies: 22 views: 725
kennybro 5 days ago

Hello I really like Universal Audio.m, I‘m a happy customer for many years now. And I love the fact that they work on...

Ear 4 Gear
replies: 2 views: 201
Ear 4 Gear 5 days ago

Anybody know details? How did they track those parts in 80s power pop? I have a Jerry Jones baritone, I’m thinking of where...

standup
replies: 3 views: 312
John Eppstein 6 days ago

Hi people, i want to begin using guitar pedal effects and amps on my virtual (synth) instruments and samples in Cubase. what...

Walldough
replies: 10 views: 495
telecode 6 days ago

Hi guys, I love my tube screamer but sometimes I find it is just too nasal. I am wondering which pedals does the same thing but...

lagwagon06
replies: 7 views: 284
JLast 6 days ago

Has anyone tried using the Vox AC10 as a practice amp with a Fender P-bass or similar bass guitar? I’ve tried using a Bugera...

Key Note
replies: 18 views: 604
Key Note 1 week ago

Any recommendations for a univibe pedal? Last pedal I’m after right now. Cheers

easyrider
replies: 33 views: 1,631
Gruner 1 week ago

I have an absolute beast of a guitar in the ObG Les Paul 57. However one thing that's been bothering me about it is the neck...

jeebles
replies: 1 views: 194
Gruner 1 week ago

Hi there. I'm working on building a effects switcher. That I have designed fairly simple thing. What I am trying to figure...

dustinkay
replies: 2 views: 165
dustinkay 1 week ago

After 20 years of professional playing and 10 of Uni Teaching I decided to share the knowledge I accumulated so far in terms of...

Onemuso
replies: 64 views: 7,518
Onemuso 1 week ago

Which Guitars are Best for Playing Jazz Fusion, Jazz-Rock, or Smooth Jazz?

janniesophia4
replies: 47 views: 1,292
TobyB 1 week ago

I've got a modest pedal collection hovering around 50 pedals. I like pedals. They're lots of fun. However figuring out...

H13
replies: 41 views: 1,578
H13 1 week ago

Hi all In frustration, I thought I would warn you against Atomic the company. I bought an CLR NEO more than a year ago from an...

JPolo
replies: 3 views: 1,721
Sascha Franck 1 week ago

Can anyone identify the guitar Wayne Kramer of MC5 is playing here? From 1970....

barefoot
replies: 22 views: 3,931
John Eppstein 1 week ago

Guitar cabinet impulse responses are a great way to get an amazing guitar tone. But do they really sound like the original? I've...

forwardaudio
replies: 662 views: 37,509
easyrider 1 week ago

Boss announce GT-1000 guitar effects processor GT-1000 Guitar Effects...

satisfaction2009
replies: 64 views: 8,295
DaVogi 1 week ago

Rowland S. Howard in a cover of the Talk Talk song. To the beginner that I am, this kind of playing, this kind of talent are...

time_zone
replies: 14 views: 597
kennybro 2 weeks ago

I currently have a Fender Rumble 500 (two 10" speakers). For $1,400 more, would there be a noticeable difference with...

Capacitor2
replies: 2 views: 231
numero6 2 weeks ago

Sadly my Catalinbread Semaphore tremolo pedal developed a noise issue. Anybody a hint who in Berlin does reliable repairs? Thx!

NoisyNarrowBand
replies: 0 views: 145
NoisyNarrowBand 2 weeks ago
replies: 5 views: 292
robotchicken 2 weeks ago

Something that's close but not an intended clone might work too.

macrobeat
replies: 6 views: 292
Pasta4lnch 2 weeks ago

As per the title, I'm looking for recommendations for a SS amp head that excels with clean tones, and has a DI/Line out....

jeebles
replies: 9 views: 380
jeebles 2 weeks ago

I'm sure many of us have heard warnings about very low notes and frequencies harming guitar speakers. I was experimenting...

Thomas Finn
replies: 31 views: 679
tommym 2 weeks ago

Hi I just got this beautiful old parlor guitar and it’s quite remarkable actually. It has quarter dawn oak back and sides with...

jml designs
replies: 0 views: 165
jml designs 2 weeks ago

Hi , I'm looking for a delay pedal to replace my T.Rex replicator (great unit, but too big and noisy). Basically I'd like...

dacaumodo
replies: 5 views: 345
Scragend 2 weeks ago

What is happening: I recently moved to a new house that was built in the 50s and is also close to some high voltage power...

_starbelly
replies: 556 views: 26,730
AuldLangSine 2 weeks ago

I bought BIAS pedal, thinking it would be a good solution for having a separate "pedalboard" plugin. However, the only...

Dave Polich
replies: 0 views: 201
Dave Polich 2 weeks ago

I just got Neural DSP's Tone King Mk II amp plugin. It sounds great. HOWEVER, the CPU usage of this plugin seems to be really...

Dave Polich
replies: 2 views: 350
Dave Polich 2 weeks ago

Hya, So it's time for me to change the preamp tube. It's been done by a tech before but this time I'll do it myself. Has...

dacaumodo
replies: 0 views: 250
dacaumodo 2 weeks ago

Moderators