Quantcast
new mxr univibe = very cool pedal - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
new mxr univibe = very cool pedal
Old 7th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
new mxr univibe = very cool pedal

Here are some pics, because it's not in stores yet from what I hear. I don't know who got s/n 15:

[IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii275/gbnguitars/guitars33/FFA71A75-B93F-417F****41-CA9CF001F4CD_zpsjgrs6piw.jpg[/IMG]
Old 7th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
It is in stores; heard it Saturday. Sounds better than the Hendrix MXR signature version.
Old 7th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'm sure it sounds great, but please tell again why in the world I would want to give my money to company that changes one resistor in a circuit and than puts an artists name on the thing a sell it for more?
Old 7th March 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by allphourus ➑️
I'm sure it sounds great, but please tell again why in the world I would want to give my money to company that changes one resistor in a circuit and than puts an artists name on the thing a sell it for more?
I have no idea why other people buy anything. I got these two in the mail and checked them out and really like the sound, so I figured I would share.

Nobody's name is on it.
Old 7th March 2014
Gear Guru

58 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Really cool - they nailed the sound. However I wish they'd gone ahead and made it not QUITE so "pedalboard-friendly" and given it a jack for the expression pedal, like the original.

It wouldn't have been THAT MUCH bigger....
Old 7th March 2014
Deleted User
They are being offered new on ebay for around $130 which is a bargain. MXR makes great products and always prices their pedals to be very attractive.
Old 7th March 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein ➑️
Really cool - they nailed the sound. However I wish they'd gone ahead and made it not QUITE so "pedalboard-friendly" and given it a jack for the expression pedal, like the original.

It wouldn't have been THAT MUCH bigger....
agree on expression pedal. love the little size. i use a tiny board so I don't want some big box. Wish my old Klon was this size.
Old 9th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Great news. Can anyone compare it with the Fulltone dejavibe?
Old 9th March 2014 | Show parent
Gear Guru

58 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edoardo ➑️
Great news. Can anyone compare it with the Fulltone dejavibe?
Have not played through either yet, however Fulltone does make one with a pedal, albeit at twice the price of the MXR.
Old 9th March 2014
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I'm lusting for a Earthquaker The Depths.
Old 9th March 2014
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 15 years
never heard the MXR, but the Dejavibe sounds incredible!! I'm cool with the voodoo labs microvibe.
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…