The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Stolen: Black Gibson Les Paul Classic
Old 24th September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 15 years
Stolen: Black Gibson Les Paul Classic

Hi everyone,

Hi,

My name is Ryan. I live in Raleigh, NC in the US. I recently had a black Gibson Les Paul Classic stolen from me. I found it at a guitar shop here after the theft, but they unfortunately sold it on August 25th or 26th at a Guitar show in Charlotte, NC before I could prove it was mine. They said they sold it to a "gentleman with gray hair, and a mustache, from the UK that comes to the US once or twice a year and goes to the guitar show if the time is right"
I realize how useless most of this information is, but I'm hoping someone might know a guy that meets this description and we can track this guitar down. It was the first guitar I ever bought and it has a great sentimental value to me. I will pay for the guitar plus a little extra for the trouble, and I will also offer a reward or finders fee for anyone that helps lead me to the guitar. All I want is my guitar back. I have pictures and serial numbers if anybody needs to see them. Again it is a black 2000 or 2002(there is some confusion about the dating) Gibson Les Paul Classic with white/cream colored binding. Please feel free to forward this email to any other guitar shop or musician that you want. Any help would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

-Ryan
📝 Reply