The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Where Does The Tone Come From In A Guitar Amplifier?
Old 19th November 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
I love when these threads reach peak parody level.
Old 19th November 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha Franck ➡️
And Mr. @ Whitecat , why are you deleting all kinds of posts randomly (no, they weren't against the forum rules) but that guy is still allowed to call me an "a-hole"? What kind of double standards are those?
The poor guy had to read all those and these absolute brain-numbing posts, let alone all the other brain numbing posts on other threads.. give the poor guy a break!

You try moderating the biggest gear forum on the internet voluntarily then get back with criticism after some experience .. In other words chill and give some slack.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha Franck ➡️
Excuses.
No need for expensive test equipment in case what you're saying is true, namely YT degrading files in a most obvious way.
As far as doing the test yourself, feel free. But you won't do that either.
Also, my test would be as transparent as it gets, everybody with a sequencer could reproduce it pretty much 1:1 and, most importantly, check whether I've cheated.
Sadly anyone can lie and also anyone can fool their own brains into proving their own point.

It's doomed to only push the argument further. haha
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat8808 ➡️
The poor guy had to read all those and these absolute brain-numbing posts, let alone all the other brain numbing posts on other threads.. give the poor guy a break!

You try moderating the biggest gear forum on the internet voluntarily then get back with criticism after some experience .. In other words chill and give some slack.
That's all fine and dandy - but how comes it's exactly the most personally insulting, most forum-rule-breaking post of the whole bunch that wasn't deleted?
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nat8808 ➡️
Sadly anyone can lie and also anyone can fool their own brains into proving their own point.
That's why properly conducted ABX blindtests exist. And it's also exactly why the test I will be providing will be ultimately transparent so everybody could reproduce it.
Closed