The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Are Fender '68 and '65 Amps really that bad?
Old 20th October 2022 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein ➡️
There's a LOT of BS running around here - and many other places on the innerwebz.
LOL! John, you're quoting the OP in a three-year-old thread that had already blown up to 6 pages, mostly as a result of your contributions! Did you forget that you'd already responded extensively, and just stumble across this thinking it was a new thread?
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 20 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ross ➡️
LOL! John, you're quoting the OP in a three-year-old thread that had already blown up to 6 pages, mostly as a result of your contributions! Did you forget that you'd already responded extensively, and just stumble across this thinking it was a new thread?
With me, it’s usually the kitchen. I'll go into the kitchen with a purpose, get distracted by refilling the dog water or something, and then completely forget why I went in there.

Last edited by Brent Hahn; 20th October 2022 at 07:15 PM..
Gear Guru

58 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ross ➡️
I don't remember every thread I've been in, especially when someone else reopens a "legacy" thread. And sometimes I find my opinions may have changed for whatever reason - technology does change and I still learn things I didn't know, new things, old things, whatever.
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Eppstein ➡️
I don't remember every thread I've been in, especially when someone else reopens a "legacy" thread. And sometimes I find my opinions may have changed for whatever reason - technology does change and I still learn things I didn't know, new things, old things, whatever.
Uh, you reopened the thread.
Old 20th October 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Whenever I receive a notification of an old thread that I posted in I always think, “damn, what did I say back then that got someone riled up now…”
Old 21st October 2022
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
At least 3 pages was bogged down with nomenclature, even after definitions were offerred.
📝 Reply