Quantcast
Temple Audio Pedalboard without attaching pedals - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Temple Audio Pedalboard without attaching pedals
Old 2nd January 2019
Lives for gear

Temple Audio Pedalboard without attaching pedals

Hey folks, so I have a bunch of pedals I use in my studio, mainly with synths, and I need a better way to organize the pedals and cables. I'm looking at pedalboards, and the boards from Temple Audio seem simple and affordable.

Since the pedals will remain on a desktop in my studio, and not be mobile, I don't need to secure them to the board. Wondering if anyone uses this pedalboard without securing the pedals to the board. Any issues? The board has a slight incline, will the pedals slide down.

Thanks in advance.
Old 2nd January 2019
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by drainyoo ➡️
Hey folks, so I have a bunch of pedals I use in my studio, mainly with synths, and I need a better way to organize the pedals and cables. I'm looking at pedalboards, and the boards from Temple Audio seem simple and affordable.

Since the pedals will remain on a desktop in my studio, and not be mobile, I don't need to secure them to the board. Wondering if anyone uses this pedalboard without securing the pedals to the board. Any issues? The board has a slight incline, will the pedals slide down.

Thanks in advance.
The Temple pad system is a nightmare,and expensive,I would recommend not to use their parts on their boards.If you don't want the pedals to move very small pieces of Dual Lock work great.You can leave the pedals loose but they will slide around a little.
Old 2nd January 2019 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicklickz ➡️
The Temple pad system is a nightmare,and expensive,I would recommend not to use their parts on their boards.If you don't want the pedals to move very small pieces of Dual Lock work great.You can leave the pedals loose but they will slide around a little.
Thanks for the info. Is there a flat pedalboard that would allow me to route the cables underneath? I was looking at the Pedaltrain Metro, but it's not big enough to fit all my pedals. Anything at the size I need seems to have an incline.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…