thread: My room
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2014

Mctwins,

I am not suggesting there is any harm in that.......

I have said (on more than a number of occasions) that you have done a wonderful job inside of your room....... it's obviously a great room - and you have every reason to be proud of your achievements in that regard.......

However I would point out that in the process you not only show your room and share your experience - but you also suggest to others that they should follow the same path as you - and have even questioned the acoustic "qualities" of other supplier's products, questioned their ability to work effectively (this based on the figures honestly reported in their test data) in comparison to the products you are hyping - and yet we have no test data to make any comparisons with for any of the products you are pushing here in this forum.........

It's one thing to say "Look at what I have done" (and express pride in your accomplishments in the process) - it is another thing (altogether) to suggest to people that the path you took is (pretty much) the only way to make it from "A" to "B".......

I would point out that it is very strange for him not to want to present test data if his products really do work in a cost effective manner....... that makes very little sense to me.

Rod