View Single Post
Old 27th May 2009 | Show parent
Actually, while we're on the topic, let me ask a BIG favour from IMSTA -

Since education is your thing, can you please educate the British insurance industry about insuring software licenses? I've found it all but impossible to get insurance for the licenses on a iLok - they'll insure the value of the iLok (£30?) and the value of any physical CDs I have (you yourselves will admit that the value isn't in the CD-ROMs, it's in the license - and even then I don't get much software on CDs anymore, it's mostly electronic delivery... so help me, please!!

I know there are a couple underwriters in the US who will do it but I've not found one yet that will in the UK... help help help!!!