View Single Post
Old 20th April 2018 | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvsyco ➡️
I suspect this thread asking for input was created with all those modules already on the table.
Hi Gruvsyco,

please allow me to reply.
Over the past years we have repeatedly been asked to revive the 100m system and offer it at an affordable price.

Since we do listen to customers, it was clear that the 100m would be our first step into the Eurorack market. In this aspect you are absolutely correct that we had those modules in mind before we announced our Eurorack journey.

However, as mentioned earlier, we haven't decided yet which modules we will be making as this will become clearer at a later stage once we have more customer feedback.

I like to clarify that this is just the beginning and our Vision is to build both legacy modules but also come up with innovative solutions which we have demonstrated with the DeepMind or the Neutron.

We are equally excited to cooperate with creative module makers and many have already contacted us. We believe that such co-operations are mutually beneficial and I am convinced that our efficient supply chain can help these makers to get their products into the hands of lots of people. We are looking forward to meeting as many designers as possible at SuperBooth.

Uli

Last edited by Uli Behringer; 20th April 2018 at 09:50 PM..