View Single Post
Old 10th December 2016

Scam: noun. 1. a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit; swindle.

Google "Recording Connection Accreditation". You will see bogus accrediting acronyms like NPSAA and USBAS. Do some research on these and you will find that they are just websites probably created by the Recording Connection. Try to find any information about the NPSAA. The USBAS can be found but it is some crappy website and when you call the phone number listed it goes straight to voicemail. You will never get through or get a reply. I tried. I also called the U.S Dept. Of Education which oversees these accrediting bodies and they had never heard of the NPSAA or the USBAS. Do the research.

Also, Google "Recording Connection Catalog" and follow the link. Page 42 states that: "This institution is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education." Yet when you call the California BPPE or search on their website for approved schools, Recording Connection is shown as an unapproved school that has never been approved and actually has multiple citations issued against them over the last 3 years.

These guys could easily just advertise themselves as a recording studio lesson broker, yet they go out of their way to advertise false and misleading information in order to present themselves as a legitimate accredited and state approved school in order to make money. That my friends is called a scam!