Cubase 10 Orchestral Templates - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Cubase 10 Orchestral Templates
Old 13th June 2019
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Thumbs up Cubase 10 Orchestral Templates

Hey all

I'm building Cubase 10 template, track archives & expression maps for use with various orchestral libraries. The templates are designed to get you up and running in no-time, allowing you to focus on composing. Removing the need to spend hours or days setting things up in Cubase. Here's what you can expect to get with one of my templates:

* All patches are named, tagged for easy search functions, organised, colour-coded and pre-configured with expression maps (where applicable)

* Libraries are split into single articulations and KS switches, to cater for both types of composers.

* Pre-disabled tracks for instant load times, just choose which patches you wish to use and "enable" them in Cubase 10 (also applies to Track Archives & Track Presets)

* Included Track Presets - All have been organised and tagged for the Mediabay allowing you to build modular templates quickly from the right zone.

* Track Archives - For those who prefer importing XML and not using the Mediabay. Also allows for modular template building.

* My Cubase 10 Custom Colour Palette included for free.

CUBASE 10 TEMPLATE | EW HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRA GOLD

For more information please visit www.poundsound.co.uk
Old 20th June 2019
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Tracl Archives Added

Track Archives for libraries utilising Kontakt are slowly being added to the store. All pre-configured, coded, coloured and organised.

Each section a library will be split into two versions for different types of composer.

Keyswitch Archives
  • Contain all KS patches ready made with Expression maps included and pre-applied.

Split Archives
  • Contain all individual patches separated and labelled with searchable tags for quick navigation when using Cubase search functions.

Visit https://poundsound.co.uk/collections...track-archives
Old 21st June 2019
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Looks great, shame I’m not currently using Cubase - I sold my license last year

Otherwise, I‘d have definitely been into this, which doesn’t help you! With Logic having just introduced the ability to load projects with disabled tracks and large track counts in 10.4.5, do you think you may offer a similar template?!
Old 21st June 2019 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by djrustycans ➡️
Looks great, shame I’m not currently using Cubase - I sold my license last year

Otherwise, I‘d have definitely been into this, which doesn’t help you! With Logic having just introduced the ability to load projects with disabled tracks and large track counts in 10.4.5, do you think you may offer a similar template?!
Ah that's a shame! Unfortunately, I would need two things, an Apple Mac + Logic..
Old 22nd June 2019
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Nice, will get the EW template at some point.

Any chance for NI Komplete Ultimate's Essentials series?
Old 22nd June 2019 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by denstrow ➡️
Nice, will get the EW template at some point.

Any chance for NI Komplete Ultimate's Essentials series?
Yes to Kontakt products. However, anything that use Kontakt will be made as track archive and not a template file.
Old 31st August 2019
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Cubase 10 Template for EWHO Diamond has been added as a free update to the EWHO Gold Template.
Old 5th October 2020
Gear Nut
any discount code for GS members ?

btw i bought it and it was really GOOD!!
Old 7th October 2020 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by odod ➡️
any discount code for GS members ?

btw i bought it and it was really GOOD!!
Unfortunately not. This is purely because they're already very affordably priced Occasionally some do go on sale and there are bundle deals too where you can save extra.

Thank you BTW! Glad you like the template.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update - Kontakt templates have been updated to provide a much easier set-up with outputs fully configured ready for when you batch load patches.

Instead of loading per a patch per instance, basically just drag and drop your patches into Kontakt (in library order) - use batch connect and you're done.

Midi tracks and audio outputs have already been pre-configured. So there's no additional steps afterwards. The only thing you may need to do is set-up your Kontakt outputs to prior to loading a template.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…