11th April 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Swell

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 3 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Antelope Zen go synergy core

After owning the Antelope Goliath, I bought the Zen go to make it more portable. I heard no difference in sound quality between the two units. Neither the pre-amp or converters sound less premium in the Zen go which is the most affordable interface by Antelope.
My only deception with the Zen go is the absence of ADAT format. That would have been great. But here again, for the price we can't have the whole options.
A great choice in my opinion, if number of inputs needed is low.

The ergonomy is top notch. The big volume knob is always reachable without ever needing to look at the interface. Great !

Cheers
S.

1st May 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Louis.H

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

Due to the RME Babyface pro fs out of stock, I needed to find an other gear to record great audio in my home studio, with a small interface, specially for lead vocals recording. I heard about Antelope Audio in many reviews (very good sound, recurring issues, perfect clock, difficult to use...).
Finally I decide to try my luck anyway, and for me, with my M1 Mac (yes it works!) and my TLM 103, I'm really REALLY happy with the Zen Go !
Setup was a bit long but quite easy, and sound is crystal clear. Antelope plugins with AFX2DAW are awesome, and can be uses with 0 recording latency... At this price, I'm just so surprised ! I only can hope that everything continues to work so well !

20th May 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by jal9000

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

New Antelope user here. Came from an M-Audio 192 that was just fine... and the change is abyssal.

It has a lot of features that I never dreamed of, but this two are my fav:
-Possibility of using the interface without computer: I can use the Zen Go like I use my Line6 HX Stomp... plug the guitar and play. Amp and Cab emulations doesn't suck.
-The "internal mixer" that allows me to send a mix to the singer, while I have a completely different mix on my monitors... very nice feat.

Small, carriable, sturdy... I am a way more than happy with this interface, and when I grow up as a producer, be sure than I will stay as an Antelope user.

11th June 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Jack_P

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

In this price segment unbeatable, the quality of the sound, plugins offer. Professional studio in your pocket. The support is very fast and helpful, other manufacturers can't keep up. what more do you want

1st August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by diegoasca

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I bought the Antelope zen go because I wanted to make un upgrade of my former scarlet 212. I made a really deep research and found out, that this is really the best interface in the price range. The preamps and the converters are high quality just like the other antelope interfaces. The synergy core with the almost zero latency changed the way I record. I am really happy I made this choice and would recommend it a thousand times!

2nd August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by GilbertoMzD26

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25

One of the best interfaces with DSP built in. Love the form factor (desktop friendly) The components are top notch. A great purchase to level up your game in audio.

Of course the software needs more improvements but still worth the buy.

18th August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Twenty9

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5

Best bang for your buck!
Quality sound, great routing and DSP for plugins, bus powered USB-C and portable! Pre-amp's rock. Best portable Interface upgrade i've made in 20 years.

Seriously this is a great interface and people are beginning to recognize the sound quality of Antelope Audio's interfaces, you won't be disappointed

22nd August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Florent_P

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Former UA customer (Apollo Twin Duo), I was looking for a new audio interface for a new professional project, I've been hearing about Antelope Audio for a while now, after some research on the Internet it seemed obvious that this little ZEN GO was exactly what I need.

I received this interface a week ago, and since then I have not let go of my guitar, it is small and very efficient. Everything a person who wants to get uncompromising audio results needs is here.

I also bought the EDGE Solo microphone which is also at the top of what you can expect in terms of professional sound recording.

Antelope! Keep this way, it's the right one and the competition is (as far as I'm concerned) already buried.

25th August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Gurk

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Excellent interface. I bought it as a bundle with the Edge Solo mic. The interface has all the specs and functions I need, and the Launcher software works perfectly.

I mainly produce spoken word like voiceovers, podcasts, etc., and I wanted an interface and modeling mic to have some options. No modeling mic system will get you 100% there, but these are very close. If you need the exact sound of a specific mic, then you should buy that mic. But if you want several great-sounding options to switch between, this is an excellent solution at a reasonable price.

25th August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by KLStudio

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Really blown away by this little interface. Sounds great, features are incredible for the money, and works so well with my system. I can run everything real time with no choppy plugins or latency. To hear the different effects in real time while I record is amazing. Can say enough great about it, told my friend to buy one.

29th August 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Stepan Jee

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I have never used Antelope Audio products before. On the advice of a friend, I bought an ZenGo audio interface. I use it for live performances, connecting the instrument to both channels, processing the sound with effects. That is, I just use it with it as an effects processor. It really useful and easy to use it in this way..
I thank the company for a good device, software and great sound.

8th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Biostinger

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Hi guys. I have been using the card for several months. During the use of the only trouble with win7 (AntelopePanel does not start), there are no problems on win 10. I use a Shure condenser microphone and an electric guitar + Yamaha HS-8m, I am satisfied with the sound for a mini home studio. In general, I recommend buying

Attached Thumbnails
Antelope Zen go synergy core-screenshot_20220908_121858_com.avito.android_edit_168977361870568.jpg   Antelope Zen go synergy core-screenshot_20220908_121854_com.avito.android_edit_168958483336717.jpg  
9th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Kalien

• Ease of use 2 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 3.75

I spent a lot of time shopping around and landed on the Antelope Zen Go for primarily the price point vs preamp quality. The preamps really are amazing. A very noticeable upgrade from my PreSonus interface! It excited me and honestly propelled me into doing more recordings (amateur home self-production setup). The gain you can achieve is MASSIVE and CLEAN. It blows others out of the water (which I saw in a review and would say was the clencher in making my final decision). As far as build and sound quality, the Zen Go is very impressive. Latency is also very impressive. The DSP features did have much to do with my choice also, however I don't use them nearly as much as I thought. Promotion at the time was the AutoTune plugin which I do use constantly and appreciate as an effect happening prior to the DAW in the chain, it is wonderful.
However I have had some frustrations with the software components. I am running a Windows desktop with top notch benchmarks. Now I made my purchase pretty early in it's release (Aug 2021) so many software updates have been patched in since (and there are legit issues beyond Antelope's control such as the leap from windows 10 to 11 causing compatability issues) BUT I had a real hard time getting the 2-3 different software components to successfully install. I consider myself pretty savvy so reaching out to Antelope for help was a bit discouraging. It actually took 2 weeks to get successfully up and running and required remote desktop access to check things out. I was at a point of considering a return but once I was up, I was up. I ran into another software snag a few months after that I was able to solve myself and assume that Antelope just had to iron out some universal compatability issues. I have been running OK since (now Sept 2022). I say OK because there always seems to be minute issues with each update that are corrected within a few days. I cannot speak at all for a Mac environment.)
I would say if you aren't so savvy or don't have time to deal with potential issues perhaps check out the UA Volt series for the quality vs price, however I would still highly recommend this product and have faith the Antelope support wouldn't leave you hanging if you encounteded the issues I have, but again I reiterate that several patches have been released since the bulk of my software issues.

10th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by dbidder

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4

Amazing value, software still clunky. It has all the io I need for home recording. Afw2daw is temperamental in macOS Monterey. I have not tested it with iOS devices, but I saw reviews and it works fine.

12th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Malasombra

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25

Incredible sounding device for the price. Bought it 2nd hand after purchasing an Antelope Edge Solo mic. The combination of both items is superb, but both are outstanding by their own.

The Zen go is a kind of reduced-connections version of its bigger brothers (Zen Q and Zen Tour). If you are in a home Studio and won't need more than 2 inputs at a time, this is your device.

My previous interface was a Behringer U-Phoria 204HD. It was not bad, but the Zen Go is miles away.

You will have way better mic preamps, way better ADC chips and of course way better DAC chips. Listening to your music in long recording or mixing sessions won't make your ears feel tired. Everithing sounds natural and effortless, just like it was analog sound.

In addition, you will have a huge set of great plugins that can be used in a very special way: you can record a vocal track using a mic simulation, a preamp, a compressor, a EQ and a reverb, all sounding with zero-latency for monitoring. That way, your singer will feel more comfortable. But the best thing here is you can record the processed voice and a completely unprocessed signal at the same time. Great.

If you are looking for a 2-in 2-out hi quality interface, go for it. You won't regret.

15th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by sdjfomin

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Excellent audio interface with plug-ins on board.
The sound of the converters is excellent, the pre-amps are also excellent. The volume of the outputs is large. Plugins sound great. Especially pultek. It is very convenient to control monitors and headphones, as well as pre-amp directly from the card.

19th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by MarekP

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I have been using this interface for over one year, mainly for voiceover and recording educational content. I can say this interface does the job perfectly. The recordings are so clear that I have nothing to correct in the postproduction. It is a perfect product.

Attached Thumbnails
Antelope Zen go synergy core-20220919_172940.jpg  
23rd September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Bassplayer97460

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

The antelope zen go is the best sound card for home recording Exceptional converter, large stereo image. High-quality preamp, microphone emulations really impressive. The panel is very interesting with the different routing possibilities combined with the real-time use of AFX.
I recommend this product for those who want a professional sound with an affordable budget.

27th September 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Robby1970

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Possiedo una RME FireFace 800, avevo bisogno di trovare un'altra attrezzatura per registrare un audio eccezionale nel mio studio di casa, con una piccola interfaccia, specialmente per la registrazione di voci soliste. Ho sentito parlare di Antelope Audio in molte recensioni (suono molto buono, clock perfetto,
Alla fine decido di tentare la fortuna, e per me, con il mio PC funziona perfettamente, e il mio TLM 103, sono davvero DAVVERO contento dello Zen Go!
L'installazione è stata semplice, e il suono è cristallino. I plugin Antelope, sono fantastici e possono essere utilizzati con 0 latenza di registrazione... A questo prezzo, sono davvero sorpreso! Che tutto continui a funzionare così bene!
E il servizio di supporto ai clienti e stato impeccabile con l’ultimo aggiornamento risolto in modo perfetto.
Consiglio la Zen Go per chi vuole spendere il giusto, e avere una ottima scheda audio.
Grazie Infinite
Edgard1970

I own a RME FireFace 800, I needed to find another equipment to record great audio in my home studio, with a small interface, especially for recording lead vocals. I have heard of Antelope Audio in many reviews (very good sound, perfect clock,
In the end I decide to try my luck, and for me, with my PC it works perfectly, and my TLM 103, I am really REALLY happy with the Zen Go!
Setup was simple, and the sound is crystal clear. The Antelope plugins, they are fantastic and can be used with 0 recording latency ... At this price, I am really surprised! May everything continue to work so well!
And the customer support service was flawless with the latest update fixed perfectly.
I recommend the Zen Go for those who want to spend the right amount, and have a great sound card.
Thanks Infinite
Edgard1970

1st October 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Ull

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Great sound, great possibilities for a live matters with his hardware presets -you don t need your computer for use the dsp fx with your recorded presets into the hardware, amazing. It s a bit dificult to understand the best way for install and run correctly the software but the new launcher 3.0 sames better. The converters are in the same level -or better- of my apollo x4. The pluguins sound good, in especial the bae 1073 and the impresser. For me, the best option for the money, for a powered bus interface.

7th October 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by romberg

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I have a Presonus interface but was having issues with hiss when adding volume to my condenser mic tracs. I didn't have an additional pre-amp. I searched for a while and through reviews by Warren Huart (Produce Like A Pro), John Mike, JayLeonardJ (Jay was extremely helpful with the overall use) and others it seemed apparent that this small and reasonable unit would be all I need. I only record alone, at home, so this interface is amazing. A little work to install and figure out but now I just love the clear sound and the effects. The Edge Note is also amazing. I look forward everyday to find time to get to recording. Love this product so far.

romberg

11th October 2022

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Ballfluffy

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

. Appearance - 10/10. Compact, cool display.
2. Build quality - 9/10. Made reliably. The only thing is that the main encoder is slightly tilted. As if it was not installed correctly. And so everything is cool.
3. Sound - 10/10. So far there are no complaints. Pleased with two headphone outputs. Working with the sennheiser hd 600 is quite comfortable, there is a volume margin.
4. Soft - 8/10. The plugins individually work well, in real time, and that's good news. You can even assemble a whole chain of devices. But, there is a crack, sometimes a wheeze. For example, a chain: A fast compressor and then a slow one can cause unpleasant phase distortion. Or a pre-amplifier and then a tube compressor can also cause this distortion.
5. Support - 10/10. Live chat, email, everywhere answer any questions. They even helped through TeamViewer.
6. Additional options - 10/10. Awesome Promotions. Nice gifts.
Outcome: 9/10. Great device. I am satisfied with the purchase. We are pleased with the quality and price. Let's see how it shows itself in the long run. If you have a budget desktop interface, and you do not want to buy additional external equipment, and you want something one level higher, then this device is for you

4 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by SimoneVita

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Scheda audio professionale. Acquistata per fare un upgrade del mio home studio e non avrei potuto fare scelta migliore. Impressionante la qualità di acquisizione con ritardo impercettibile; ottimi anche il comparto dei plugin. Consigliata

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Luismirandasolis

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Best portable audio interface for the money, usb c, spdif, 2 headphone jacks, onboard dsp, antelope audio converters, the initial setup was kind of confusing, but once i installed the included effects i fell in love with this interface

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by IVNN

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Amazing interface. A few months ago I published a post saying that the only thing I didn't like was that the DSP plugins works but not with afx2daw included, but I was wrong! You just had to install afx2daw and that's it! And then they also give you plugins for the interface and the Bitwig Studio 16 Track. Then you also get amazing sounding mic emulations (works best with an Antelope mic) and the overall sound of the interface is top. If you are saving for an Apollo don't do it and buy this one because it is equal or better, including the plugins that are the best on the market!

2 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by AVEMUSICPRODUCTI

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I purchased my copy of antelope audio zen go from a local united store dealer. My life was divided into before and after. Crystal clarity and richness of sound, the work of the preamps is beyond praise. I was very inspired by the sound of antelope audio plug-ins, especially opto-2a, impressor and emulation of analog equalizers. There are plans to purchase dascrete 4 pro. Thanks to the company for the cool product.

4 days ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Laurent cohens

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I'm an old pro composer. Using Apogee during 15 years with sansamp and torpedo material. 2 lines are enough for me. I usually write classical film music or jazz. I just change for antelope after using a friend uad with great result. For me the antelope is at the same quality with apogee or uad but the large and very interesting software offer is great and the zen go is less expensive. 0 lperceptible latency and a very good converter
It work great with logic on 2017 imac monterey. My only complain. No french manual.

14 hours ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by pkward88

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I picked up a Zen Go Synergy Core from a customer who was selling one he had bought from the company. (He was upgrading to another Antelope Audio product and didn't need it.)

First impressions were that the build quality was superb, the feature set was perfect for the home/project studio -- or any studio where a two-input interface is useful.

The two headphone plugs have good power -- and having two is excellent given that many recording use cases (guitar/vocal, two vocals, podcast, etc.) also create opportunities for two different people to monitor through headphones.

The panel is hard to see, but once you get the software set up, you really don't need to see much, if anything.

Setup to the computer is as easy as any interface. My version is the USB model. I just plugged it in, and inserted it into my aggregate device in Logic, set its clock as the master, and did a quick vocal recording with my new E100SX from CAD.

Just beautiful.

I will be doing more intensive recording, but already I can tell that this is the best-sounding interface I have (although the others are excellent). I have played with the built-in effects and find them to be authentic to the original hardware on compressors and EQs. Can't speak to the guitar cab sims, that will happen this Friday.

The biggest gripe is that I've struggled to get AFX2DAW to work to allow me to use their built-in FPGA effects within Logic using that plug-in. Support has been prompt, and they've guided me to help files (some of which are still ambiguous), but I'm very encouraged. Also -- and this needs to be said for others having some configuration issues with AFX2DAW -- you can still access the effects through signal routing from Logic to the interface. It takes a bit of work, but it's definitely a solution and sounds great. I just want AFX2DAW to work so my templates can be easier to set up.

Without a doubt, I am excited by the clocking and the ability to integrate this with my digital interfaces and products. One GearSpace user hooked up his ZenGo with this Aphex 207D. I'll be trying that next week. Both top interfaces, working together, would give me good tonal and workflow options with Antelope's class-leading clocking.

Definitely recommend the hardware and MOST of the software. We'll get this done, though! I'm confident in their support. And I anticipate I'll be staying in their ecosystem (I have their SUPERB Axino mic).