The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Antelope Zen go synergy core
4.6 4.6 out of 5, based on 33 Reviews

Old 11th April 2022

Gear Head

1 Review written
🎧 10 years

After owning the Antelope Goliath, I bought the Zen go to make it more portable. I heard no difference in sound quality between the two units. Neither the pre-amp or converters sound less premium in the Zen go which is the most affordable interface by Antelope.
My only deception with the Zen...
4 days ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by persapop

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

this is the best audio interface for this price!!! FX is the bomb. after other interfaces, it was a bit unusual in terms of routing, but thanks to the support service, everything went smoothly. The magical sound and zero latency recording is impressive. overall very satisfied with the purchase.

2 days ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by brauerizing

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5

I,m using the zen GO as a DAC, listen to various tracks from the old release and I have to say that when using the antelope FX FPGA it sounds newer and brilliantly awesome.
I like to play with it in real time on my PC's outputs using the control panel. I add some EQ to my liking and compress the tracks. for example "The Beatles" with Gyratec XIV and BA-6A on a stereo bus opens up a whole new level of listening for me. Try it!

13 hours ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Aliener

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25

Sin duda uno de los mejores productos que e podido adquirir por el echo que me lo han recomendado mucho y me ha ayudad a poder dar a mis clientes un mejor servicio de calidad, esta muy bien fabricada, muy fluido y super útil