Quantcast
Conductive Labs MRCC - User review - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Conductive Labs MRCC
4.35 4.35 out of 5, based on 1 Review

Midi router with filtering and other processing.

3 weeks ago

Conductive Labs MRCC by stratblue

• Sound Quality N/A
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 3.25
Conductive Labs MRCC

Really excellent bit of kit, allows you to connect any in to any out at the press of a button. It's revolutionised my dawless setup. The positives are that it is rack mounted, easy to use, expandable, stores configurations and is up and running in minutes. You can also plug midi interfaces into the USB ports for even more MIDI din plug in/out combos, this is very useful because most of my USB 'class compliant' devices didn't register when plugged straight in, so beware if this is important for you. The one huge negative for me is that it will not handle sysex. It says on the site that certain ports do and I'm sure they are right that under the right set of circumstances is does but my advice would be to forget about backing up your synths via sysex through this. Had I known this I still would have bought it though. Other negatives for me are that the midi plugs are on the top/front, good if you re plug regularly but I don't, not a massive problem though, just route them up and back and it's fine, if a bit untidy. Midi processing is not as formidable as the Blokas Midihub but it's still very good.

Last edited by stratblue; 3 weeks ago at 04:08 PM.. Reason: omissions