10th December 2021

Stam Audio SA-47F by vcruzv

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Stam Audio SA-47F

Just got my SA-47 FET and I must say I am impressed with the new body and sound quality of this mic. I own and frequently use an original U47 FET and I am blown away on how close Stam got this one.
Been recording kick drums, vocals and bass cabs with almost identical results.
Well done Stam Audio, I will be definitely getting another one in the future!

13th December 2021

Stam Audio SA-47F by Franz Giuliano

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
Stam Audio SA-47F

After several tests with my Neumann U47 Fet I can safely say that they are IDENTICAL. It is absurd how much Stam Audio uses their know-how for the benefit of us professionals by giving us access to these microphones at 1/4 the price. Absolutely worth it.

16th December 2021

Stam Audio SA-47F by SGINK

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
Stam Audio SA-47F

I gotta say damn. Honestly there hasn't been a product from Stam Audio that has disappointed me. Every one of his builds are top notch. Don't get fooled by the price. This is all quality. The only disappointment was the box the mic came in. It was cardboard with foam inlay. I figured to keep cost low that is where they cut corners, I wish they didn't there however it doesn't take away from the quality of the mic. Firstly I have to admit I do not own an original and haven't used one before, so my review is based solely on what it sound like and build quality. The build quality....solid, weighty and looks like the original. Its beautiful. The sound? Lovely, rich and smooth mids, crisp and clear high, round full lows without it sounding boomy to my ears on vocals. I found that is rounds off sibilants very well, didn't reach for my desser at all. Overall great mic, great price, worthy to have in your arsenal.