Quantcast
Behringer Xenyx Control2USB - User review - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Behringer Xenyx Control2USB
4.5 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

It's huge, has alot of gain and inputs, even for my turntable, which sounds good, approved + it can be gain matched to my pc,cdplayer and Casette deck Fair price, adjustable in and outputs, on/off button which my mixer don't have, huge volume knob, it's possible to use as many input's as you like,

1 week ago

Behringer Xenyx Control2USB by gasolin

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 3 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Behringer Xenyx Control2USB

It's huge, has alot of gain and inputs, even for my turntable, which sounds good, approved + it can be gain matched to my pc,cdplayer and Casette deck

Fair price, adjustable in and outputs, on/off button which my mixer don't have, huge volume knob, it's possible to use as many input's as you like, twitch from your pc + music from your cdplayer, usb in (which i don't use since i have a Topping D10 Balanced),mono button,level meter, don't hear any strange noise or hum,hiss, turntable in + 3 inputs(turntable in can be used as normal rca in), most monitor controls only have 1-3 inputs, much cheaper than the Mackie Big Knob studio that could be an alternative to the Behringer Control2USB, good sound

What i don't like, it's huge,no balance control, no basic bass and treble adjustments for the output