Quantcast
Audient iD14 MKII - User review - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Audient iD14 MKII
4.5 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review

This Audio Interface is exactly the greatest choice for your home studio. It's really deserve the price even if it's kinda expensive. Also it has better preamp than Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Gen 3... Sometimes more advertisement doesn't means it is better. Focusrite is very overrated, Audient less...

3 weeks ago

Audient iD14 MKII by Erdem Alsirt

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5
Audient iD14 MKII

Hi. I reviewed this Audio Interface called Audient iD14 MKII today. I really loved this preamp for this price tag. I think it's good for amateur and semi-professional home studio users. But it is not for commercial studios. If you work for TV and other things, you might buy more expensive models... But overall, if you want to get best preamp for 300$ product, the Audient iD14 MKII exactly gives you that. Any microphone can work really silent, and clear on this Audio Interface... I have regular microphone called sE Electronics V7 and even this microphone works good as dynamic microphone...

Also, you will get Audient ASP8024-HE preamp in Audient iD14 MKII for really cheap price.

Anyways, i take some photos about Audient iD14 MKII Audio Interface on this thread...

Note: Photos captured with my Samsung Galaxy S8.

Attached Thumbnails
Audient iD14 MKII-20211114_011141.jpg   Audient iD14 MKII-20211114_011153.jpg   Audient iD14 MKII-20211114_011135.jpg