7th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by frn0003

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core

I didn't think this interface would make this big on a difference but let me tell you, it does!!! the stereo width, detail and control panel are amazing, not to mention low latency!! The plugins are fantastic and easy to use. the unit is built like a tank very sleek. 2 Headphone outs, great clock as antelope is know for. Plus there are microphones offered that model several vintage mics.

9th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by glvnz

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

To start venturing into professional audio, it is more than excellent for the benefits it offers, since they are the same interfaces that also offer a price range much higher than the value of this audio interface.

Regarding the drives, I expected a somewhat complex software, but it was the opposite, intuitive and comfortable.

The 37 Fx that they give you to start with are very good to start practicing, experimenting and recording with processes on your daw.

I personally recommend this interface so you can take an extremely big step in your quality of recordings (for its incredible preamps and preamp simulators), mixes (Incredible AD and DA converters, and for incorporating the DSP and FPGA processors in your mixes ) in the comfort of your Home studio and without the need to be in a studio with expensive hardware.

17th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by mbkorn

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

After now 6 weeks with Zen Go, I can only highlight my satisfaction with this interface. This both in terms of sound quality and the operation. It should be mentioned that it has taken me some time to get used to and understand the use of Pro Tools, but as I have used it, the logic has opened up. Not least thanks to an absolutely fantastic Technical Support!

I see it as a big plus that I can use the interface stand-alone, and thus do not need to be connected to a computer or the like. This means that this interface can also act as a small guitar amplifier, with excellent sound. In addition, the interface can be used on my iPad, which opens up for a very flexible use.

There have been a few bugs in the software, which however have been quickly fixed. This i.a. in relation to the volume of the headphones. Hope the really cold support continues!

The included effects are really good so there was no dubt buying an extra pack so I am well covered!

All in all, a happy buyer here…

19th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by rizki

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

I went from Apogee duet 2 but since it not fully supported on my Mac Mini M1 so I immediately contact my dealer to demo the Zen Go SC. Antelope audio was one of the fewer companies already support the Apple M1 chip. Installation is a breeze, I'm using the external power though, because my type c port already taken. What I was heard was amazed me instantly, the lows and the mids are more present than my old Duet 2, the highs are crystal clear. I can hear the sub freq more clearly even I don't use subwoofer. I'm using Adam Audio T7V on my room.

The AFX is a plus point for me, I inserted the pultec emulation on my Pro Tools master buss and made my mix instantly better, the FPGA & synergy core indeed gave more depth. The amps & cabs are stunning, no latency at all, love it. At first I thought the BAE included in free effects but the included preamp is more than enough for me at this moment, maybe I will buy the BAE in the near future.

The software just a little bit confusing at first but i can sort it, I've used the Zen Tour Mixer in the past and it's more complicated than the Go.

The only downside for me is the lack of another outputs for sending my mix to my hardwares, but i'm planning to utilize the spdif out to another DAC. Overall the Zen Go SC is the best bang for buck at this moment for me, hopefully Antelope Audio will keep the software update to support mine.

Regards

21st April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Timurus

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

So before Zen Go I used the Audient ID14 card + mixer Mackie + DBX 286. I used the card for vocal lessons and for creating demos / arrangements. After purchasing this card, I sold everything) Because now everything is in it) It's not very easy to figure it out at the beginning and it upset that it is impossible to use processing in DAW, but now there are reviews of how to do it) What I liked: sound quality, quality of vocals recording. Bonus 150Є))) While I like everything, I am happy to figure it out. I took LA2A AND DEESSER for bonuses. So I recommend and enjoy the purchase) AND I`m waiting FXTODAW for Zen GO!!!

21st April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Tegma

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

Hello,
i think this antelope zen go is a no brainer. For 500 bucks this is just what you can get, quality 100% in all aspects. This is my upgrade from Apogee duet that i stil love but when you get this Antelope its like going from Audi to Mercedes

Recommended for pro producers that need quality in a smal package.

27th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by TheHead

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25

I can understand if this product seems a bit overkill for those who already have a big library of say, apollo products, but for anyone else it's super! I am a vivid Antelope lover and I am not disappointed by this interface. I paired it with the Edge Solo mic and a Mac air M1 computer for mostly voice over stuff/vocals and it is killer! No latency, great mixer, awsome preamp and good headphone amp. And then the plug-ins on top of that! It's my new go-to interface, even though I own both bigger ones from Antelope and an Apollo twin from uad. I've seen the future and it will be (Antelope's)

3rd May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by eser karaca

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

i use it with apple silicon with logic pro , the stability of the card is great, there was not the slightest problem, I would like to thank antelope audio for the 37 plugins given as a gift.. their technical support is incredibly fast and they respond instantly on all matters.

7th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by toratimes

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

I use it for exactly 1 month. Switched from Motu m4. In Zen Go, I liked the sound, the whole spectrum of frequencies is very well heard. Good readability of the tools. I liked the FX plugins. Perfectly records sound from the microphone. The disadvantages for me are the lack of an additional separate output to the second monitors and the delay in the DAW was a bit confusing. a crackling sound. in Motu, the delay was several times less. In general, I recommend it, for its price, an excellent product.

13th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by tofermusic

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I bought the Antelope Zen Go a few weeks ago and am very satisfied with the quality of its converters, preamps. also the panel is very good and the DSP Plugins work very well. The only thing I'm hoping (and praying) is that Zen Go can be compatible with AFX2DAW so I can use it in my DAW. Thanks antelope, I hope my AFX2DAW for zen go!

18th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by omarmac

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I'd like to start this short review highlighting the build quality of the product, the Zen Go feels very sturdy and it's all metal but a little heavy for its size also.

Antelope produce high-end audio equipment for large commercial recording studios. Also, they make expensive high-end audio interfaces for home studios, but the Zen Go is the first product I see, that comes for an entry price level, but they manage to incorporate antelope's signature clocking technology and pro digital converters and the same preamps that comes with the Zen Tour that costs significantly more.

The result is that the Zen Go has superb audio quality. The recordings are crystal clear, without cuts or any drops and the best of all are the real-time effects which are excellent.

Also, it has a loopback feature which makes it easier to set up the inputs and apply all the effects you want and you can also include backing tracks or any other audio playing back on your computer at the same time and stream the whole thing as a stereo mix.

The number of things that can be done with the Zen Go and of such a high quality, make it the best bang for the buck.

On the negative side, I must say that the plugins that come free with the interface cannot be used directly in the DAW, which is a little bit disappointing . The drivers should also be improved, overall, the Control Panel, which not only takes forever to load, but sometimes you have to launch it twice.

Also, I hope that the next version can be expanded by ADAT connection.

Despite these downsides, I recommend this product to anyone serious about recording with high-quality audio and fx.

26th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Fabio Capella

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

You can't believe until you try it. I'm not a pro, even if I've been producing my own music for 10 year. My previous interface was a Steinberg CI2. It was good, but the Antelope Zen Go comes from another league, and if you are asking yourself if your home production would benefit from a change like mine the answer is: YES. As I said I'm not a pro and for this reason I don't wanna loose time about reporting specs that you can read on other reviews or on the official website, I only want to tell you that everything you play through it will sound at its very best as you've never ear it before. The afx quality is absolutely incredible, you have to spend a few time on learning the routing process but it definitely worth every second of your time. One of the best purchases I've made and for shure the best upgrade for my home studio.

27th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by osorey

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I've had the zen go for almost month. It's the first audio interface I've purchased since my old digi 002 (BLA modified 12 years ago)
I love the sound I'm getting from the zen go. I'm running it with a 2018 MacBook Pro along with A-designs MP2 mic pre, and a U87. I've thrown 4 plugins on my mic channel and haven't had an issue with latency while tracking. Setting up a second headphone mix was a breeze. I did have have to buy a thunderbolt-to-usb C hub for it to show up in the Antelope launcher. When I had an issue with it not showing up, the help team at Antelope got back to me with a resolution, and followed up to make sure the issues were resolved. My experience with Antelope Audio and the zen go have been great so far. If you only need a couple channels, it's perfect.
-oso (singer/songwriter/beat producer)

29th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by olegmsn

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Cool device!

After registering the device, I immediately received an offer to choose a bunch of plugins for the promotion.

Some first impressions:
Low latency, works well even with an old laptop via USB.
Excellent quality amplifiers in both directions. Very low noise.
Works normally with Bayerdynamics DT990 250 ohm. For me, the maximum volume that is needed when mixing is 90%, and so I work at about 70.
Very satisfied. The best choice at this price point.

Attached Thumbnails
Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core-20210504_170841.jpg  
30th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by gdaddy

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25

So I've only had the Zen Go Synergy Core for a short while, but it has transformed my music recording setup... I mainly record electric guitar (Fender Jazzmaster DI'd via a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2) and have been using Logic amp simulators for tone etc, into my Macbook Pro 2013. I faced the usual problems; dealing with latency, CPU overload blah blah blah... And whilst the Logic Pro amp simulators are fine and super convenient, they are not even close to mic'ing up my Fender Super Reverb. But that isn't really an option 90% of the time. That amp is LOUD.

Anyways, I stumbled on the Antelope Audio site via Instagram and got super excited about the possibility of onboard processing and zero latency. After reading a couple reviews and watching a few YouTube videos it was a no brainer decision to grab one.

The device itself is slick and solidly built, but the same can't be said for the device management software - it's pretty basic and a little confusing. The audio interface mixer software is a lot better but still not as polished or intuitive as I'd like. As it's a relatively new device there aren't a lot of instructional / setup tip videos online so I found it was a lot of trial and error, at least until I bothered to read the manual... Also in Antelope's online setup video the guy is using a chorus that isn't included in the product which was a little frustrating too.

Those minor issues all faded away once I started recording my guitar. The guitar amps and cabs on the Synergy are freaking awesome -- the sound is full and there's a ton of lower frequencies that you just don't get with the logic amp simulators, at least not without a lot of messing around. Basically it's night and day compared to Logic and Antelope's claim of zero latency is legit. They also chuck in one of their bundles when you buy one giving you a bunch more EQs and some modulation fx.

Like other reviewers have mentioned I was a little disappointed that AFX2DAW isn't available yet - apparently "they are working on it". Even without that it's still a great product, and I can't recommend it enough for those looking to level up their home setup

30th May 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by bglynn94

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Just purchased this interface two weeks ago and i have been amazed with the sound quality so far.
The ability to use the real time fx while recording without any latency is also a massive plus.
It comes loaded with 37 free plugins and i also received a free download of a premium fx bundle worth 1000cad with my purchase, and given the interface cost 680, the fact ive got about 2000 worth of high quality software with it makes it unbelievable value for money.
It also looks great, compact build and very well presented.
I cant recommend this interface enough!!

2nd June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by r.c.h.

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I got my zen go sc 4 weeks ago and I am absolutely satisfied. Quality, sound of the pre amp (2 mic/high-z/line inputs) and of course the AFX effects are just great! The pre amps are very clean and neutral and with the right effects, vocals and instruments in particular can be perfectly shaped. Very low latency (<3ms). I also got a large effects package from Antelope Audio for free. I am very happy that I chose this device.

6th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Frank Maoro

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I am glad I bought this interface! It sounds so fulfilling. I can feel the difference from my previous audio interface and, above all, I like how the included plugins process my the sound signal in real time. I'm fortunate to have been gifted one FX bundle style for having bought this item between May 1st 2021 and June 30th 2021, according to the terms of the offer by Antelope. Another pro is that it is very portable. I strongly recommend product. Thanks Antelope.

7th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by severino75

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum as a user but I have been reading you for a long time and always with interest. I have recently purchased an Antelope Zen Go: overall very positive opinion. I am a former user of apogee element that satisfied me a lot. I start with the very well done packging and the really good construction materials, even the sensitivity of the main knob is really very qualitative. You feel like you have a professional object in your hands! The only discordant note was probably the supplied USB adapter but nothing serious ..
I installed the card and launcher quite easily. The routing of inputs and outputs is initially a bit difficult but once you understand the logic of operation it really allows many possibilities. I set up my sequences and vst's on the main stage and sent a different mix with a click for the drummer to the second headphone output! With only two inputs and two outputs you can manage a live with main stage and the band, great!
Only yesterday I paid attention to the pre amps and the plugin equipment that I was able to extend thanks to the gift bundle, I chose the pop one. The pre amps on an at4040 capacitor from audio technica are spectacular, with the inclusion of vintage compressor and pre amps among those supplied with the card you get spectacular results on the vocals. I then used the high impedance input for an electric, a modest squier classic vibe but what I must say coupled with the numerous cabinets and tube amp models it comes to life and sounds like a high end guitar! My Nord Stage first model in the zen go pre-amps also gains warmth and vitality!
Overall very positive judgment.
If I had to recommend it, I would not hesitate .... waiting and hoping that the afx2daw plug will soon be available also for zen go.
Greetings to all gearspace users.

7th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by d.dumas

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

je viens d'acheter cette interface et bien que je n'ai pas encore fait le tour complet des possibillitées je suis quand meme en mesure de dire qu'au point de vue sonore ( convertisseur, préampli micro) c'est superbe.
j'enregistre mon grand Piano qui est un Yamaha C1 5 pied et 4 avec une paire de Rode Nt5 en config ORTF directement dans l'interface et c'est wow... je vais continuer a explorer, je n'ai meme pas encore touché aux effets intégrés et j'estime en avoir déja pour mon investissement. Je suis très content de mon achat !

11th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Timotej

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I bought this after using an UAD Apollo for a few years. At a direct comparison sound quality is pristine on the Zen Go, the best I have heard in an interface. Latency is unnoticeable, also there is no weird drops or hiccups so far. Really bang for the buck.
On a Mac M1 with the new drivers it now works with Cubase. Bad support from Antelope just telling me to contact Steinberg, but since you fixed the drivers yesterday I will forgive you. It now works like a charm.
Overall you can't go wrong with the Zen Go, I only wish for AFX2DAW support.

15th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Sean Music

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Hola a todos , Final mente me he decidido ir por la ZEN GO y la verdad estoy bastante satisfecho a superado mis expectativas , la calidad de sonido es increíble y sus prestaciones insuperables en su gama , por lo demás sus efx poseen gran calidad ! , espero que con el tiempo la tienda de plug-ins siga creciendo , hasta hoy lo mejor que pude haber hecho fue haberla comprado !! éxito: sintetizador: sintetizador:

23rd June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Synthmaster

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Overall:

The sound quality is noticeably better than my last 3 firewire/usb interfaces. It sounds nicer in the mid-high end and less muddy in the low-end. It’s especially noticeable in a decent pair of headphones.

It’s a subtle difference on a lot of finished/mastered tracks but for mixing it’s significant.

The utility of applying high-quality FX in real time (with no lag) is hard to understate. So many studio recording and podcasting situations need this and software plugin chain latency is such a pain to work with even when it’s minimal.
With my old FireWire mobile interface if there was no other gear available, I’d direct monitor (dry) and often mix a little plugin based reverb (using the latency as a predelay). I wouldn’t even attempt to use any dynamics processors live when tracking (aside from a gate) due to the off-putting latency.

I have a few of the Waves channel strip and compressor plugins and the Synergy FX sound quality is certainly in that kind of range (and I suspect a little better in some cases). I really wasn’t expecting them to be that good as the only integrated DSP mixer effects I have used in the past were basic and not great sounding for the most part.

I think for a lot of people additional rack mount gear simply won’t be necessary anymore, which is very cool.

Saving and recalling channel and FX setups on the soft-mixer is also a lot less hassle, even if you have the additional gear available.

Usability:

For tracking guitar & vocals you can record the clean channel and processed one separately in your DAW which gives you a lot of flexibility for post-production (when needed) but it also sort of encourages you to get things sounding good at the time of recording (never a bad thing).

The 2x headphone output ports are really nice as well. I had been relying on a separate mini 4x output headphone amp and sending sending an aux mix to that for tracking but it’s meant lugging around that, some extra cabling and a power brick in addition to the unit itself. I don’t understand why more interfaces don’t have this as a basic feature really.

The LCD screen allows for very quick dialing in of settings and has been implemented surprisingly well with the 4 buttons (the 3+1 as the large control
Knob is also a button).

I was thinking the screen might be a drawback before buying it as I find often that screen and button user interfaces can introduce unnecessary complexity. However, I am happy to say this isn’t the case and it is intuitive and quick to use.

The digital meters is nice as makes easy to see that the channels is on and gives some piece of mind that you aren’t clipping the input signal(s) but also have things a decent level. This meter was just LEDs on my old model (which was better than nothing but not as precise).

Conclusion:

I really like this product and if I could have only one piece of recording gear (in addition to a laptop, Mic, keyboard), this would be it.

It’s an impressive leap forward in what’s available for this sort of price-quality range for quality audio interfaces with DSP capabilities.

Driver (v5) has been solid so far and seems stable on Windows at low latency.

At this point, I am giving it a very strong 9.5/10. If the AFX2DAW plug-in can be made to work reliably over USB-C for the Zen Go, this would bring it to 10/10.

Attention to little details present in this product from the packaging to the online area / launcher is really noticeable and appreciated.

24th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Apogenic

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Amazing sound card. I did my research for few weeks and Antelope Zen Go has best offer on the market. Amazing sound but you get as well amazing drivers (fastest on the market) and very useful FX software devices. I can now free up a lot of CPU power and run my master compressors and eq on my master channel. Great stuff!

Mixer is very useful tool. Not many companies offer such thin and this one is advanced. You can route everything on it and you even get loop back option which is a must in modern world of streaming. I am just missing adding plugins on SPDIF channel. Besides that it's top quality everywhere.

I am new Antelope fan!

24th June 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by MarioPetrov

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

From my experience this is the best interface for this price. The sound is very detailed and deep. My sound perceptions has been changed in a better way. Regarding the preamps quality, i would like to say that it's the best i've had and i have no remarks.
When i record i use a chain which includes preamp and few compressor effects which makes my work really easier. Having this interface is like having a very expensive analog gear.
The DAW routing is logic and the result is like "out of the box" processing.
The interface construction is very solid, made from a real metal including the knob and the buttons.
Special compliments and huge thanks to the customer support for their response.

2nd July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by d.igital

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5

I recently picked this up because I was looking for a small class compliant interface to replace my NI Audio Kontrol 1 which no longer receives driver support. In addition I had two use cases that gave an advantage to units with DSP built in. I also needed something that was small and could replace my Avid Eleven Rack in some situations.

The GO is a solid small device with two in and two out analog and an additional SPDIF in and out. It also has two headphone outputs but I don't really view those as separate outputs, although, the two headphones have separate mixes which is useful. I find the audio quality to be fine, I'm not particularly critical here, my Audio Kontrol was also fine. So, if you are way into ADC/DAC differences then look to other reviews for better insight.

The interface is class compliant which means that you can plug it into a Mac and not have to install any drivers. I'm not going to get into the technical details of why this was important to me, suffice it to say that it works very well in that regard.

With respect to the DSP effects, on the plus side the unit comes with a number of plugins at no cost. In particular, there are enough plugins there to use the device as a basic guitar processor or vocal processor, which are my two use cases. Since, at the moment, you can't use the AFX2DAW program that allows you to use these plugins in your DAW, you shouldn't view these as a replacement for native plugins like you can with UAD interfaces or the more expensive Antelope units. What they are excellent for, however, is being able to monitor with near zero latency while recording either the effected signal or the non-effected signal.

For my particular use case I often need to record dialogue and I need monitoring as well as compression and EQ and I don't want to have to fuss around with setting that up with plugins. With the GO I can set it up using the supplied software and then save the settings to a hardware preset. Now I can plug the go into any class compliant interface, choose that hardware preset, and I am able to record both the effected and non-effected sound without having to setup plugins in the DAW. This is really useful for being able to do this kind of recording anywhere and get a consistent sound.

Similarly, I also have a similar need for recording guitar. To the best of my knowledge this is the only small portable interface that can achieve this at the moment, that is, a small interface with proper mic preamps that can act as a near zero latency guitar amp sim and also route the clean signal into the DAW. All without the need for a driver, and with at least some hardware recall of presets. I can monitor a distorted sound and record a clean sound without difficulty and without noticeable latency.

The included amp simulations are sufficient for my needs, particularly since I usually record clean (but monitor dirty) and then apply FX in the box.

On the downside with the plugins, I feel that not including the tremolo with the amp models is a bit of letdown. I also feel that given that you can't use the plugins natively in your DAW with the Go, that they're too expensive. When I purchased the unit it came with one bundle as a bonus and that definitely helped round out the selection for my needs.

I also wish that the number of hardware presets were increased and that you could name the presets. It would also be fantastic if you could use the hardware interface to adjust the settings of the built in plugins in real time from the front panel.

Taken as a whole, there is no other interface currently on the market that fits my needs as well as this does. There are several that include FX, e.g., MOTU, RME, but neither of these include amp models AFAIK. I like that saving a recording chain with a flexible set of processors and routing that is recallable on the hardware and independent of the recording device allows the unit to take the place of an audio interface, a vocal processor, and a guitar processor, and still fit in my camera bag.

3rd July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by divargas1

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

Estoy muy emocionado de poder hacer un upgrade desde la audient id14 a la Antelope Zen Go, principalmente por la calidad profesional que ofrece y algunas características adicionales como poder grabar instrumentos con efectos propios de Antelope, que de paso están increíbles! Además que puedes ir comprando y haciendo uso de ellos, se añaden a tu cuenta, y en caso de que quieras avanzar a la Zen Tour, puedes seguir utilizándolos.

Otra cosa que me gustó es la construcción y la facilidad de poder llevarla a cualquier lado sin tener que depender de la corriente.

Aún pienso que se puede mejorar el tema de AFX2DAW, espero que la marca esté consiente de que los usuarios de Windows (USB-C) llevan harto tiempo pidiéndolo en los grupos de Fb.

Lo que extraño de la audient id14 es la salida ADAT, creo que eso es un limitante en la ZEN GO, la capacidad de expansión. Ya que cuenta solo con dos canales. Pero por el precio, está super bien!

Espero en unos años hacer el upgrade a la Zen Tour ya que la encuentro increíble!

6th July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by AlPlat

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Hello, all!

I bought Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core just a week ago, but during this time I have worked with it in different situations. I work in a Windows environment. My main DAW is Magix Samplitude Pro X5. Sometimes I still use Cakewalk. In both DAWs, the interface works flawlessly. This is the most convenient compact interface with great features that I have ever seen. Why am I saying this:
1. Built-in DSP with a large set of plugins that work in the device itself.
2. A set of these plugins from the box immediately covers the basic needs.
3. The quality of these plugins is much higher than many well-known manufacturers.
4. Two headphone outputs. This is not available in UAD for such money and such dimensions, as well as in most other interfaces in these sizes. This allows you to record immediately and anywhere, because the performer and the sound engineer have headphones. And you can also set up a different sound for each headphone.
5. This interface can be used as an outboard for other consoles by creating the necessary set of treatments in the control console, as on physical devices.
6. A great set of amplifiers and cabinets for guitar. It can work without a computer, if you perform all the installations in advance. Now I don't need cumbersome programs in the DAW to process the guitar.
7. No delay when using built-in plugins. I can now write directly to the project without any problems.
8. Routing capabilities allow you to record both a " dry " and a processed signal at once, while I have the opportunity to process the signal with three variants of plug-in sets at once.
9. The interface does not require a separate power supply, which makes it indispensable when working with a laptop anywhere.

I am very happy with the purchase of this interface. He instantly made my work mobile, I can now go to any studio with my own set, or go to a concert, or go to a rehearsal. And everywhere I can work with projects, record and make demo mixes.

P.S. I really hope that Antelope will make a control panel for iOS. This will increase my capabilities even more.

18th July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Fjmuazone

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I have been using Antelope series products since 2017,the first product I use was Zen tour 2017,which is of highl sounds quality and easy to use. But I bought Zen go at once when it relased because I really need a Synergistic core for voice recording,after 50+hours of working,I found it really helpful in my personal studio. as a product aimed at personal user,it is really convenient and friendly,and the most importantly,with good quality of sounds and no conflict with my Windows 10 system. It's really recommended for this device and hope you all enjoy for it!

27th July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by kevc

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

This interface has everything you need for an excellent portable or smaller studio. The plugins are amazing and the audio quality is great. If you simply want to get a great sound on the go and don't really need a lot of I/O then you cannot go wrong with the Zen Go. I use it on a Windows machine and I will admit there are a few things that need to be worked out on the software side but I'm sure those will be resolved with future updates.