7th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by frn0003

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5
Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core

I didn't think this interface would make this big on a difference but let me tell you, it does!!! the stereo width, detail and control panel are amazing, not to mention low latency!! The plugins are fantastic and easy to use. the unit is built like a tank very sleek. 2 Headphone outs, great clock as antelope is know for. Plus there are microphones offered that model several vintage mics.

9th April 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by glvnz

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

To start venturing into professional audio, it is more than excellent for the benefits it offers, since they are the same interfaces that also offer a price range much higher than the value of this audio interface.

Regarding the drives, I expected a somewhat complex software, but it was the opposite, intuitive and comfortable.

The 37 Fx that they give you to start with are very good to start practicing, experimenting and recording with processes on your daw.

I personally recommend this interface so you can take an extremely big step in your quality of recordings (for its incredible preamps and preamp simulators), mixes (Incredible AD and DA converters, and for incorporating the DSP and FPGA processors in your mixes ) in the comfort of your Home studio and without the need to be in a studio with expensive hardware.

4 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by mbkorn

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

After now 6 weeks with Zen Go, I can only highlight my satisfaction with this interface. This both in terms of sound quality and the operation. It should be mentioned that it has taken me some time to get used to and understand the use of Pro Tools, but as I have used it, the logic has opened up. Not least thanks to an absolutely fantastic Technical Support!

I see it as a big plus that I can use the interface stand-alone, and thus do not need to be connected to a computer or the like. This means that this interface can also act as a small guitar amplifier, with excellent sound. In addition, the interface can be used on my iPad, which opens up for a very flexible use.

There have been a few bugs in the software, which however have been quickly fixed. This i.a. in relation to the volume of the headphones. Hope the really cold support continues!

The included effects are really good so there was no dubt buying an extra pack so I am well covered!

All in all, a happy buyer here…

4 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by rizki

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

I went from Apogee duet 2 but since it not fully supported on my Mac Mini M1 so I immediately contact my dealer to demo the Zen Go SC. Antelope audio was one of the fewer companies already support the Apple M1 chip. Installation is a breeze, I'm using the external power though, because my type c port already taken. What I was heard was amazed me instantly, the lows and the mids are more present than my old Duet 2, the highs are crystal clear. I can hear the sub freq more clearly even I don't use subwoofer. I'm using Adam Audio T7V on my room.

The AFX is a plus point for me, I inserted the pultec emulation on my Pro Tools master buss and made my mix instantly better, the FPGA & synergy core indeed gave more depth. The amps & cabs are stunning, no latency at all, love it. At first I thought the BAE included in free effects but the included preamp is more than enough for me at this moment, maybe I will buy the BAE in the near future.

The software just a little bit confusing at first but i can sort it, I've used the Zen Tour Mixer in the past and it's more complicated than the Go.

The only downside for me is the lack of another outputs for sending my mix to my hardwares, but i'm planning to utilize the spdif out to another DAC. Overall the Zen Go SC is the best bang for buck at this moment for me, hopefully Antelope Audio will keep the software update to support mine.

Regards

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Timurus

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

So before Zen Go I used the Audient ID14 card + mixer Mackie + DBX 286. I used the card for vocal lessons and for creating demos / arrangements. After purchasing this card, I sold everything) Because now everything is in it) It's not very easy to figure it out at the beginning and it upset that it is impossible to use processing in DAW, but now there are reviews of how to do it) What I liked: sound quality, quality of vocals recording. Bonus 150Є))) While I like everything, I am happy to figure it out. I took LA2A AND DEESSER for bonuses. So I recommend and enjoy the purchase) AND I`m waiting FXTODAW for Zen GO!!!

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Tegma

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

Hello,
i think this antelope zen go is a no brainer. For 500 bucks this is just what you can get, quality 100% in all aspects. This is my upgrade from Apogee duet that i stil love but when you get this Antelope its like going from Audi to Mercedes

Recommended for pro producers that need quality in a smal package.

2 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by TheHead

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.25

I can understand if this product seems a bit overkill for those who already have a big library of say, apollo products, but for anyone else it's super! I am a vivid Antelope lover and I am not disappointed by this interface. I paired it with the Edge Solo mic and a Mac air M1 computer for mostly voice over stuff/vocals and it is killer! No latency, great mixer, awsome preamp and good headphone amp. And then the plug-ins on top of that! It's my new go-to interface, even though I own both bigger ones from Antelope and an Apollo twin from uad. I've seen the future and it will be (Antelope's)

1 week ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by eser karaca

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

i use it with apple silicon with logic pro , the stability of the card is great, there was not the slightest problem, I would like to thank antelope audio for the 37 plugins given as a gift.. their technical support is incredibly fast and they respond instantly on all matters.

1 week ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by toratimes

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5

I use it for exactly 1 month. Switched from Motu m4. In Zen Go, I liked the sound, the whole spectrum of frequencies is very well heard. Good readability of the tools. I liked the FX plugins. Perfectly records sound from the microphone. The disadvantages for me are the lack of an additional separate output to the second monitors and the delay in the DAW was a bit confusing. a crackling sound. in Motu, the delay was several times less. In general, I recommend it, for its price, an excellent product.

4 days ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by tofermusic

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I bought the Antelope Zen Go a few weeks ago and am very satisfied with the quality of its converters, preamps. also the panel is very good and the DSP Plugins work very well. The only thing I'm hoping (and praying) is that Zen Go can be compatible with AFX2DAW so I can use it in my DAW. Thanks antelope, I hope my AFX2DAW for zen go!