Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core
4.85 4.85 out of 5, based on 78 Reviews

Best interface under 1000.00

Old 7th April 2021

Here for the gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years

I didn't think this interface would make this big on a difference but let me tell you, it does!!! the stereo width, detail and control panel are amazing, not to mention low latency!! The plugins are fantastic and easy to use. the unit is built like a tank very sleek. 2 Headphone outs, great clock...
2nd December 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Berni Turletti

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5

Super contento y conforme con el producto, tiene una calidad increible, un audio muy profesional, recomiendo mucho la marca y tambien los productos antelope.
Anteriormente era usuario de Focusrite y el cambio que note en esta nueva adquisición es enorme.
Tiene una estructura hermosa, así también como la calidad a la hora de grabar.
Muchas gracias

5th December 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Gurtis

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 4 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

Awesome interface , wicked sound , looks super cool especially how it feels with the metal shell . Perfect interface for a small set up . And the DSP is amazing ! super fast .

In comparison to anything else u can get in this price range , this is probably the best device for sound , control and DSP

5th December 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by heraldo_jones

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

My Audient iD22 died a few weeks ago and I was searching for a replacement and found in this Antelope the perfect unit.
Rock solid construction, stable drivers through my intensive test and daily use plus a much higher quality sound than the Audient for a few more euros/dollars.

Mic preamps are really good and the afx2daw thing is just something incredible. Lot of fxs for free with the interface and a big amount of instances available to load make my UAD-2 quad cry. I must say paid fxs are cheap so I guess my collection will increase soon

The digital stepping of the gain makes it perfect to pair with my Townsend L22 microphone (due to the dual capsule thing to make the emualtions work properly), and the headphones outs are powerful enough to drive properly my Sennheiser HD660s. Also thanks to the spdif output I can pair it with my external amp just in the moments I want to get a little bit deaf with volume

Something that I also like is the ability to insert fxs to the music returns from the computer so it allows you to insert the standard eq it comes with to (in my case) use the headphones correction from Oratory1990, or make a crossover for the sub I have connected to the rca outputs.

I'm really happy with it and still I feel I have only started my journey with it

6th December 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by RikoG

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

after 2 weeks using the Zen Go on a daily basis, I can say it fits really well within my home studio setup,
Plugging in an analog synth or drum machine with the ability to set up a combination of my old analog gear and DSP based FXs in the chain is a big step up in my workflow.
Been using all it's line and SPDIF in / outs without any problem, the dual balanced/unbalanced monitor outs pairs are quite usefull in order to extend it's connectivity, my only complaint is they're mirrored, not separate, but I knew it before purchase and I can live with it.

Top quality, built like a tank, nice preamps for the price, great ADC/DAC and clock quality, the FPGA/DSP plugins bundle offered with the unit is the icing on the cake,
for under 500, it's the ultimate DSP enabled audio interface for a small home studio / nomad use.

The device works flawlessly when connected to a windows PC, using the FPGA/DSP plugs within the DAW thru Afx2daw with almost zero latency is a big plus.

even if Antelope initially had compatibility issues with afx2daw for windows based systems, It is now the new go-to, no brainer device if you are in search for a FPGA/DSP enabled audio interface

8th December 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by IVNN

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Amazing interface, the sound quality is incredible and the plugin system processed by the interface itself is something that surprised me the most, it works wonderfully. The only bad thing is that they do not offer you the possibility of using the plugins in the DAW unless it is for inserts or buying the afx2daw plugin where it does give you that option there. Overall, I highly recommend it because for this price you can't find anything that comes close to this quality.

12th December 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by ZEF

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Antelope ZEN GO was my choice after several other interfaces I had test drove recently. My old 10+yr interface was losing channels.

But I wanted more than a interface to record with , I also wanted a really high end , Headphone DAC for my Hi-Res audio files and listening experience. I have 250ohm, 120 and 64 and a few other headphones.
In short this ZEN GO handles all the above with ease and in crystal clarity, and super simplicity....with the large cool knob, with silk like movement.

So yes, a DAC HighEnd Headphone amp and a High Tech / High Spec Interface...both units in one! Im really digging this.

Price was very good imo, as an Interface with excellent plugin starter set >50...32 + 15 and guitars amps, compressors, and many more.
But again adding in the DUAL HEADPHONE outputs and Monitor Speakers out...my Beyer880's Pro and my DYN AUDIO are all ready to go with their own volume setting and with a touch of a button muted.
My low ohm Tracking headphones Senn HD280 can go waaaay beyond safe volumes, theres plenty of power in the DAC amp. My past Grace Design 96k 901 was a beauty and alone costs more than this Antelope Zen Go unit...which is 64 bit/ 192Khz to 44.1 and more.

The entire Launcher and install went smoothly and once the registration was done I didnt even need a manual, but it is well written, and helps if needed. A full review could be done just on the 50 or so plugins and smooth control interface to DAW issues.

its definitely "Ear Candy"...and Eye Candy....and really well done. I feel I got a $1500 unit for 1/3 the price.

4 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by elobaninas

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I recently bought my Antellope Zen Go and Im super happy with the quality of the product, the recordings sound amazing and the Edge Solo is the perfect match for the device, if you are a singer/guitar player this device checks all the boxes because of the included mic emulation and all the different amps emulation fx that render in real time inside de device, it does not affect your computer performance because all of the fx processing happens inside the device, its genius, when i brought it I didnt even knew you could actually use the device as a preamp to play live using your favorite presets without the need of a computer (I still have to put this into practice so i might be overselling it, but from what ive seen this is 100% doable and it sounds just as good as the recordings), all in all Im really satisfied with my purchase, if I had any complains it would be that I had a hard time claiming a few extra free goodies that came with the device but the customer service was super quick and super kind in helping me solve my problem, the other thing I would like to see is for Antelope to record a few videos on how to use the insert plugins to send the realtime fx from afx2daw to your daw on other daws other than protools (Now thats a tonguetwister), I use Reaper and it took me some time to figure out how to send the signal to my daw, other than its perfect. You cant beat it at this price range, period.

4 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Iggy Soup

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

After a long time persevering with a Scarlett 2i4 (1st Gen) I decided to go a bit more Pro-orientated and I really struggled in making a choice with so many USB interfaces available on the market.

Antelope had an offer on for a software bundle in November 2021 so I went for that (it included AFX2Daw in the deal so it was a no brainer financially.

The Unit itself?
It blew me away. Design, Ease of use, set up, integrated effects, Amazing Pre-amps, First class Headphone Amp and so much more All first class. The sound though, oh the sound. I DI'd an Electro Acoustic guitar in to it and it's just amazing.
Sound quality is just immense and the digital conversion is outstanding.

The Mixer software is intuitive to use with a pro-looking GUI, with many easy to navigate options.

I admit it was more than I WANTED to pay originally, but I am so please I did. For me there is no other interface that touches this on the market at this price point.

Being able to use the FX within my DAW (Studio One) is seamless and really useful, freeing up DSP on my computer.

Just buy one. DO IT!

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by PascalKB

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I'm producer of electronic / cinematic music but I do more recordings now, electric or acoustic, so it was time to upgrade my setup and I don't regret my choice of Zen Go SC : sound quality, stability, latency, everything is just perfect.
About informations, if something is not clear, Youtube channel is a great ressource. DSP effects are really good too and thanks to Afx2daw for integration.
For me, Antelope deserve his reputation.

[Windows 10 - Ableton Live 11 Suite - Nuendo 11]

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by TOUKYOU_DOROBOU

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I have been using Antelope Zen Go for half a year, so let’s just write something.

At the end of last year, I planned to replace the UR12 that I had used for five years. At that time, I wanted to experience the UAD plug-in, so I planned to buy a second-hand Apollo. However, the budget is limited. Give up. Later, I saw Zen Go on YouTube. The parameters were good and the price was right. Coupled with the idea of ​​digital products buying new and not buying old ones, I was deeply rooted in my heart. So I bought Zen Go back home at the beginning of this year. Everything was basically in line with expectations.

What attracts me in terms of interfaces is the two headphone outputs in front of it. When I do recording work for others in my Home Studio, the singer needs to monitor, and I also need to monitor all the way. At this time, I definitely can’t turn on the speakers, so two headphone output is necessary. In terms of speech playback, I am personally satisfied. With AKG C214, it can get relatively clean sound under certain circumstances.

For me, the stability of productivity tools is the most important thing. Antelope does a good job of stability, at least because the driver overturns during work, which has not happened to me. In addition, the workmanship of Zen Go can only be said to be worthy of its price, but the rotating feel of the large knob is slightly cheap, and I personally don't like the "click" sound when turning the knob.
Finally, it’s time to talk about the plug-ins presented by Antelope. The quality of the plug-ins is very good. However, as an "amateur mixing enthusiast", most of the plug-ins given by Antelope are guitar-related. It is a pity that it is not necessary.

Recently, AFX2DAW supports Zen Go is now, but I bought it early, but I didn't catch up with any activities. I bought it early and enjoyed it early, and bought it late to get the plug-in (and even gave AFX2DAW). It was a little sad.

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by mikbunn

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

After looking for a new audio interface for several years I have settled on the Antelope Zen Go, it has everything I require and the quality of the build is fantastic. The simple yet intuitive layout has all the functionality I require without the clutter. The sound is great, clean and wide and the onboard DSP effects are really easy to use and as I have limited computing power very useful in spreading the processing load.
The quality build, fantastic sound, features and performance for the price is unbeatable in my opinion.

3 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Zagreus 5

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I must say that I really love this thing! My home recordings have gone to another level, it's incredible to gave such a variety of sound choices in the moment of recording - it feels like having a great palette of studio gear without spending a lot of money for it!
Perfect for someone who wants to understand a bit more about sound choices, or someone who wants to travel light and have a studio quality in a small box.

2 weeks ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by OutWest1

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

The Zen Go is a wonderful interface! I am very satisfied with my purchase and love the quality of it! I would recommend the Zen Go to anyone starting to make music. It is a great bang for the buck audio interface!

1 week ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Valerio

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

This audio interface is perhaps the best I have ever tried and used ever.
Crazy quality in recording with both instruments and microphones, plus its fx are really impressive.
Headphone listening is excellent.
I use it with Cubase and Reaper and i have not defects found

1 week ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by josetorres

• Sound Quality 4 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Pros:
The preamps are very clear and have enough gain.
The control software is very useful and stable.
Practical menu on screen.
DSP works great.
Small and practical format.
Amazing technical support. Available online chat and on the phone.

Cons:
I miss different mixes and control for both monitor outputs.
Headphone outputs are a bit weak. I solve it pusing a compressor on the Monitor mix on the Control app.
Some problems with the launcher and a not-too-easy install proccess (solved by technical support).

1 week ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by jorlus

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I have been using the zen go interface for a week now and the truth is that the quality of my recordings has improved substantially, I have had one or two support issues for the activation of my plugins, (I purchased the zen go bundle and the Edge Solo microphone) it has been a great purchase and I hope to continue improving and why not, at some point acquire a more robust equipment if I need it, for now with the Zen Go I am doing very well, great interface.

3 days ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Watts7

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Love my Zen Go SC...

I have only had it 2 weeks but it is the best audio interface I have owned in 20 years of recording and I have had a few.

I found it to have a bit of a learning curve setting up your daw at first but there are tons of great youtube videos to get you there. Once you get it setup WOW!!! it truly is an awesome unit.

The sound is amazing and Antelope Audio loads you up with all kinds of excellent plugins to get you going like 37 plugin...

I love how you can record a wet and dry signal at the same time with basically zero latency and there is so much more this little unit can do.... Love it!

Totally happy I bought it finally getting some very good recording done.

Regards,

B.Watts

2 days ago

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Odde64

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I must say that this is the best audio interface I ever used. The build quality, the quality of the recordings, the headphone preamps and the included dsp effects and preamps. The mixingconsole was also very good and easy to use and understand. I had a UAD Arrow before, but this one is far better. God work Antelope!