Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core
4.85 4.85 out of 5, based on 78 Reviews

Best interface under 1000.00

Old 7th April 2021

Here for the gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years

I didn't think this interface would make this big on a difference but let me tell you, it does!!! the stereo width, detail and control panel are amazing, not to mention low latency!! The plugins are fantastic and easy to use. the unit is built like a tank very sleek. 2 Headphone outs, great clock...
30th July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Ziro_

• Sound Quality 5 out of 5
  • Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.75

Excellent interface, a little tangled complicated with the first installation at first, but it is understood since it is not just "one more interface".
Excellent sound quality and robust construction for a top of the line equipment.

31st July 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by chenko001

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Sounds clean I must say. My music sounds Bigger and I love the effects. I hope for more free stuff and more Dynamics Processors come on aboard. Its the Best thing that I bought for my Studio. Thank you Antelope audio for saving my life.

1st August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Akun

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5

Like many others, I used to be an Apogee user and then thought about going usb mic instead. I was about to press the button on an Antelope edge go but after more research went with the Zen Go Synergy. What can I say - its the bomb! Easy to use, sounds fantastic and no latency. I'm really happy using it with my Mac mini M1.

Akun

3rd August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by part1003

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 5

好声卡 在这个价位上 很难买到这么优秀的设备。并且赠送的效果器非常的棒。这个价格品质 全世界也很难有超过它的 ! 更惊喜的插件可以放在dw宿主里面使用了 并且afx2daw支持 windows. 确实很好用 是一款值得选购的设备

Good sound card is hard to buy such excellent equipment at this price. And the presented effector is very good. It's hard to surpass this price and quality all over the world! The more surprising plug-in can be used in the DW host, and afx2daw supports windows. It's really easy to use. It's a device worth buying

3rd August 2021

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

总体而言:

音质明显好于我最近的3条火线/USB接口。中高档听起来更好,低端则不那么泥泞。特别是在一双像样的衣服里耳机.

这是一个微妙的差别,在许多已完成/掌握的曲目,但混合它是重要的。

在实时(无滞后)中应用高质量的FX的效用很难被低估。因此,许多录音棚录制和播客情况都需要这样做,软件插件链延迟是如此痛苦的工作,即使它是最小的。
与我的旧火线移动接口,如果没有其他设备可用,我会直接监测(干)和经常混合一个小插件基础上的混响(使用延迟作为预延迟)。我甚至不会尝试使用任何动态处理器在跟踪时使用(除了一个门),因为输出延迟。

我有一些波,通道,带和压缩机插件和协同FX的声音质量肯定在这种范围内(我怀疑在一些情况下更好)。我真的没想到他们会有那么好的效果,因为我在过去使用的唯一集成DSP混频器效果是基本的,大部分听起来不太好。

我认为,对许多人来说,额外的机架安装齿轮将不再是必要的,这是非常酷的。

在软混音器上保存和召回频道和FX设置也是很小的麻烦,即使你有额外的设备可用。

4th August 2021

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

你好,
我觉得这羚羊禅宗是个无伤大雅的人。只要500美元,这就是你能得到的,质量100%在所有方面。这是我从极地二重唱升级的,我仍然很喜欢,但是当你得到这只羚羊时,就像从奥迪到梅赛德斯一样。

建议专业生产者,需要质量的小包装。

他们给你的37个特效是非常好的开始练习,试验和记录过程在你的Daw上。 我认为它是一个很大的优点,我可以使用接口独立,因此不需要连接到计算机或类似的。这意味着这个接口也可以作为一个小吉他放大器,与优秀的声音。此外,该界面可以在我的iPad上使用,这为非常灵活的使用打开了方便之门。

5th August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Bar255347

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

This interface sounds amazing! It is easy to use and the sound that comes from it is clear, crisp, and warm. This is single handedly the biggest upgrade I’ve made for my home studio and I am completely in love with all the FX. Great job antelope audio!!

10th August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Nando Bermudez

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Tengo unas dos semanas con mi Antelope Zen Go parece un excelente equipo en construcción y componentes, los pre amplificadores son muy cristalinos y la grabación en tiempo real es maravillosa puede capturar la misma señal modificada con 0 latencia además para guitarristas y cantantes que tengan un pequeño homestudio es ideal, ya que se conecta solo por usb y ocupa muy poco espacio; la transparencia de los plug ins, el procesamiento y la facilidad con la que se maneja es de otro planeta.

12th August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by H4kser0

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

J'ai acheté la Zen Go il y a une dizaine de jours en remplacement d'une Motu 828 mk3 totalement buguée (une honte à ce prix).
Eh bien la qualité est au rendez-vous !
La prise en main, le système d'activation est un peu fastidieux mais une fois tout activé: quel plaisir !
Le boitier fait costaud, le bouton rotatif multifonction est très agréable.
Une qualité de preamps et de convertisseurs excellente.
Conclusion : pour 500€ y'a pas mieux

13th August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Humbucker_

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

wow! I'm blown away by my new Interface.

I was looking for a budget DSP Solution for low latency monitoring and was not left disappointed.
Everything about this Interface immediately screamed high quality to me and I had to constantly remind me of the price I paid.

The Preamps are just amazing. The crisp but smooth high end let's every mic even cheaper ones shine in a completely new light.
Also the Bass and low mids are so clean and creamy that it is a pure joy to work with the recorded signals.

What also surprised me were the headphone preamps. With the ultra clear stereofield and punch they revived my old AKG's. It just feels like there's so much more space and seperation in mixes. Nothings cluttered or smeared.
The same goes for the Main Outs. The added depth and sharp stereofield makes it a joy to listen to.

Now to my main point. The onboard DSP/FPGA FX do not disappoint either. Making monitor mixes is a ease now, which directly reflected in the performance of the artists I record. What do you want more?!?
One thing, that is a bit suboptimal is, that there are only a couple of FX with an DEMO version. For most of the stuff you have to rely on reviews from others, so that you don't buy them completely blindfolded.

All in all I can say, that this is an absolut stellar Interface and by far the best investement I did for my workflow and sound as an producer.

16th August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by RobitK

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

After having bought an Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core, I was so impressed of the routing and sound quality, that it was the next logic step to replace my Audient ID14 interface as well. The mixer and routing app is unfortunately differing a bit from the "big Brother", but it is still intuitively built. The setup was done in a few minutes. I am very happy that my desktop monitors' sound is now on Antelope level as well, without having to move the Orion Studio from the studio to my mixing station and back all the time.
The only one problem I had:
I was not aware of the influence of the selected Bit rate for tracking. In the manual, Antelope writes that 24 bit is the standard. That was misleading me with the result that clippings over 0dB were heavily distorted. But maybe I misunderstood the manual. Now through a mixing online course I learned to track with at least 32 Bit FP for avoiding the heavy distortion when during a live recording unexpectedly too much energy flows into the microphone and into my DAW (Studio One 5) for a short moment.
Also, the support by Antelope is very quick and professional. They really do care their customers.

21st August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by radamesmontoya

• Ease of use 3 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

Es la mejor interfaz de audio que he tenido en el rango de los 500 USD

soy una persona que se dedica a los voice over y esta interfaz ha echo toda la diferencia en el ruido que tengo que manejar al grabar en mi DAW

recomiendo esta interfaz tanto a las personas que estan empezando como alas personas que ya tienen experiencia pues pazar de una Zoom H5 ha esta interfaz es completamente un shock en cuanto al producto final que queda grabado en el DAW

actualmente soy usuario de intel mac pero apunto de cambiarme a una M1 mac y al tener soporte para M1 hizo mi compra de la interfaz una seguridad

27th August 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by luan wei

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I was impressed by using antelope products for the first time. Clear sound, ultra-high sound quality and best cost performance. All this is my praise to this sound card. Of course, unlike other sound cards, he has a skill, a real-time effector that does not consume computer resources. There are many kinds of effectors with high quality. The most important thing is that they can be loaded and used in Daw. In addition, his modeling microphone is also excellent. It can finely simulate many world-famous microphone models. All this is great. The antelope gives me an almost perfect experience.摇滚

2nd September 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Catoh

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Después de años de trabajar con interfaces de gama
Media/baja, comprar la Zen Go SC, es entrar a un mundo diferente en la grabación de sonido, la calidad superior de sus convertidores, su ultra baja latencia, todo en si, que se resume en una calidad de sonido profesional y ademas sus extras, como el paquete de excelentes plugins muy de fáciles de usar que vienen en la compra de esta interface la hacen una inmejorable opción de compra!! 1000 % recomendada!!

11th September 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Mantis7750

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5
  • Bang for buck 4 out of 5
  • Overall: 4.5

The Antelope Audio Zen Go Synergy Core has an awesome sound set of effects. The PreAmps of a clean sound. I also love the fact that you can use AFX2DAW without needing a thunderbolt connection. The Control Panel much more straight forward than the Orion Studio Synergy Core so getting it configured to you Mixing or Recording setup is takes much less time.

13th September 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by zobenoz

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Great job antelope, this Zen was exactly what my home studio needs, high studio quality only with one knob. I love the detailed sound, crisp highs and now i can hear subs more accurate without subwoofer... wow. AD/DA Convertors, DSP efx, 37 plug-ins and much more... from my experience this is the best desktop interface in this price range.

17th September 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by btrhm93

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I've been putting off upgrading my interface for a while now, not the most exciting upgrade but the quality difference was huge and well worth it. Technical support is amazing and fast. Couldn't be happier especially at this price.

24th September 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Martox1985

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I was looking a Pro audio interface for a good price. This is the best option. Clean and pristine preamp. Nice plugin! Robust build. A the best price on the market. With out not doubt I'll recommend this. My best audio interface!!

29th September 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Nturk82

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I just bought the Zen Go and really love the interface! It is quite an upgrade from my apogee duet and instantly noticed a difference in sound quality. It also came with a bonus effects bundle with is great! The only thing that I was bummed about is the free AFX2DAW plugin that it comes with can't be used inside your DAW to track live because it has crazy latency. I was told that it can really only be used for mixing. Since I have so many plugins that I can track with and swap in the mixing phase I'm ok with this. This interface sounds awesome and is great value!

13th October 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by ferocious_cat

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I recently purchased the Zen Go and was blown away. The low latency that I get out of this is amazing. You will notice it on vocals right away. At the time of buying this I had not bought the microphone. Now you have the option of buying it with a microphone. I would like it if they would sell the microphone at a lower price to the people that had bought it when they didn't sell the microphone as a bundled item. Anyways, it comes with 15 awesome effects. So, you can use these on your vocals, guitar, or bass etc. I find myself add to the effects all the time. If you are a guitarist they gave you lots of amps and cabinets, There is even a tuner.

22nd October 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Scandale prod

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

J'ai récemment acheter cette petite merveille,
Brancher sous mac mini M1, fonctionne très bien, stable et surtout la qualité est au rdv,
Rendu professionnelle rien a redire,
En plus j' ai profité de la promo, j ai reçu le Edge solo très bon micro....
N hésiter pas .....

22nd October 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by mlml

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I been in the game for 20 plus years, I just bought the ZEN GO as I was told by Antelope Audio that the AFX2DAW would be coming out for windows. I did a A/B test with the UAD interface, and there was a huge difference between the Zen Go and UAD, So I immediately hit the buy button, 2 weeks later the AFX2DAW for windows was released and bam I installed it and had that running in 20 mins and running within my daw.
the mic pres sound as good as units that cost over 1k, Since I have a UAD satellite, I have been running both the Antelope and UAD plugins and both sound great and very detailed. 2. headphone outputs, how awesome is that. I cannot praise the interface enough for the price point , The sound quality, build quality, and usefulness , including effects , you cannot beat it, this is the one to get, dont look any further. I have to admit that UAD does have better effects, but dont get me wrong the Antelope effects plugins are good too. get a UAD Sattelite and you have the best of both worlds. Antelope knock it out the ballpark on this one.

28th October 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Jezre

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

My friends and I have worked with interfaces fromTascam, Focusrite and an Audient ID44. Only the ID44 is near but none of them sound as nice as the Zen Go. It is super clear and transparent, and the emulations are warm and extremely realistic.
There's a bit of a learning curve when it comes to routing and monitoring.
Bang for buck rate is off the charts on this one. Could not be happier with it.

6th November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by xsito

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

Mucha potencia en un tamaño reducido y totalmente portable. Si no necesitas muchas E/S esta es tu tarjeta. Ya solo por la cantidad de plugins de calidad que trae merece la pena. El panel de control puede ser un poco complejo al principio pero gracias a eso la tarjeta da un montón de posibilidades. Compra recomendable.

9th November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Antoniovi2021

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I am a new Antelope user and I'm happy with this new interface. It inspires solidity and quality. Personally I prefer the sound and the converters to those of UAD. Good quality even on poor quality speakers. We really feel the difference. I like the simplicity of the interface and its quick and intuitive handling. Its integrated DSP brings a big plus to the quality of my recordings.

I use it with new apple silicon M1 and Big Sur 11.6 and everything works perfectly! AFX2DAW works perfectly with Logic Pro 10.7. Almost zero latency. They have a very efficient customer service, they helped me with a driver problem at eleven p.m! Great! The effects bundle provided with the Zen Go are great too!

You won't find better in this price range. I am happy and delighted with my purchase.

11th November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by blondeageorge

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

I am using the Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core for 3months. I like that it has USB and thunderbolt connection too and the materials which is built are very hight quality. What can I say, for the moment I think it's the best product for me, and I really want to thank you guys for what you've done with it. The AFX2daw plugin now is working very good and I can use all the plugin inside my daw very quick.For the voice recording I've used Antelope preamps and the voice becamed ,,expensive",clear and smooth!
I think is a great deal with this product and everyone must try it!

11th November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by federicoparra

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

• Amazing build quality
  • More compact than you can realize on pictures
  • Tons of UAD-like effects included
  • Preamps are best in industry
  • Windows drivers are outstanding

Sold my Apollo Arrow to get this. Why?
  • Arrow comes only with old generation plugins, and very few. To get top tier UAD plugins, you have to buy them, 100 USD a piece or so. Zen Go comes (currently) with 52 top tier plugins!
  • Arrow and Apollo Windows drivers are a DISASTER

11th November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by tufayce

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

bang for buck. this thing is excellent! and a great customer service/ support team standing by to assist with any problems. loads of plug-ins and a professional product.
im not a tech person. but a little patience with a fine piece of hardware goes a long way

22nd November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by Miler

• Ease of use 5 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

When I saw the advertisement for this amazing sound card I just wanted to have it with me already. And now that I have it, it's a dream come true. I am a dj and producer and really my productions will sound better and will be at another level, plus the technical support to resolve doubts is the best in the world.
Thanks Antelope

30th November 2021

Antelope Zen Go Synergy Core by crisp

• Ease of use 4 out of 5
  • Features 5 out of 5

A few weeks back I got this interface to test how the effects compared to some of the outboard gear I have. And honestly I've been pretty blown away along with afx2daw I can see this replacing a lot of the gear I have right now. If you're on the fence I would say give it a try. I'm now thinking of getting one of the other antelope interfaces with more preamps so I can track with effects in the field! Make sure you have a computer that can run thunderbolt 3 because that will make everything easier.