Quantcast
Low Latency London Broadband Project - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Low Latency London Broadband Project
Old 3 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Low Latency London Broadband Project

resubmitting after waking up, very sorry I had to withdraw my post entirely because I had submitted it in my sleep and clearly drifted off to sleep while editing it!

I'm keeping it because it looks quite funny, but for my first ever post after more than a decade lurking please forgive my vanity!?!.

what I was wanting to say was, I've been thinking about building a low latency broadband network in London - this is eminently possible, by the way - to meet general needs, however I could simultaneously experimentally serve specific low latency broadband requirements for audio production support, and I'm wondering if anyone is interested in this possibility, because there's certainly a way, the will indeed exists, means (this is individually linking people up not launching a national business) to do this exists, and I've some possibly ingenious approaches to audio and video transmission delays, and ultimately if I had any patient participants willing to participate in a project im prepared to set to the job. I'll have to come back to this tonight it's half six and I'm due elsewhere - this is just a proof of concept project capable of gaining some pr and technical kudos and it is by no means whatever involving substantial budgets, quite the opposite in fact. My sincere apologies for having to go, but I'll make myself fully clear the minute I'm returned! thanks - John

Last edited by J0J; 3 weeks ago at 06:32 AM.. Reason: posted while I was asleep!
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…