1 Review written
🎧 15 years
Very nice recording done during the pandemic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvPXnXEyVIw

FWIW
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
So, being a good Gear Spacer (Space Cadet? GS-er?) I immediately tried to ID the room mics. There's a least a couple of what appear to be LDCs flown high up on wires...any conjecture as to what they might be?
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
It's a good performance. But I'm more impressed that they had the guts to risk imprisonment by gathering that many people together indoors in NYC in the middle of the pandemic.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas W. Bethe ➡️
Very nice indeed.....

Thanks for posting.....

Ray
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

Larry Rock, who records everything for the NY Phil, is a great engineer. His discography is definitely one worth studying!
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by king2070lplaya ➡️
Larry Rock, who records everything for the NY Phil, is a great engineer. His discography is definitely one worth studying!
I don’t know him but know some people in the orchestra, I’ll have to check out more of their recordings. That fanfare recording was stunning.

You’re at Manhattan school? I’d love to pick your brain sometime too. I do sound at the redeemer building on the upper west side (which is where I am lucky enough to get to work with some of those musicians and many other great ones)
Old 3 weeks ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrufino1 ➡️
I don’t know him but know some people in the orchestra, I’ll have to check out more of their recordings. That fanfare recording was stunning.

You’re at Manhattan school? I’d love to pick your brain sometime too. I do sound at the redeemer building on the upper west side (which is where I am lucky enough to get to work with some of those musicians and many other great ones)
Yeah, hit me up! Shoot me a PM on here for my contact info.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…