Quantcast
How's your world looking? - Page 50 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How's your world looking?
Old 8 hours ago | Show parent
Gear Guru

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
fact/current state of knowledge is that vaccinated people transmit less of the virus...

..and wearing a mask is the least of my worries, even when doing hard work!
Old 5 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 5 years
Wearing a mask per se doesn't bother me except it fogs up the viewfinder on one of my cameras. FWIW, it's less of an issue with my other cameras fitted with larger aftermarket eyecups.

I tend to think masks are here to stay for large group situations indoors for the forseeable future.
Old 5 hours ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by deedeeyeah ➡️
fact/current state of knowledge is that vaccinated people transmit less of the virus...

..and wearing a mask is the least of my worries, even when doing hard work!
If vaccination alone was sufficient, then the replication rate would be declining in all countries where the vaccination rate is steadily (even if slowly, now) rising. That is clearly not the case in many parts of Europe. A FOPH vaccination certificate is no proof of an inability to pass on the disease. Mask wearing, avoiding crowded and non-air-vented spaces, vaccination are all contribution methods for reducing spread...nothing has changed there.
Old 39 minutes ago | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2manyrocks ➡️
Wearing a mask per se doesn't bother me except it fogs up the viewfinder on one of my cameras. FWIW, it's less of an issue with my other cameras fitted with larger aftermarket eyecups.

I tend to think masks are here to stay for large group situations indoors for the forseeable future.
Try RainX on the eyepiece glass.
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…