The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 174 views: 26,019
GusGranite 11 hours ago

So Drake just dropped his new album how's everyone feeling about it? I'm halfway through listening and I notice mixes are...

austinbdot
replies: 15 views: 2,392
Navasounds 2 days ago

Always preferred sub bass over 808 but haven’t been able to find any good ones outside of my Fantom G6. Where can I find...

Da Youngsta
replies: 2 views: 199
Navasounds 2 days ago

Any recommendations for dope soul sample packs like 70's shaft vibe etc ?

Audio Child
replies: 10 views: 517
Paul_G 5 days ago

Hey all I know people have seen something like this before. But what will be a good mixing chain for a clean 808 sin wave....

Antonii
replies: 1 views: 161
adl 6 days ago

Hello :) Lately listening to a lot of TLC (Fanmail, 3D), Toni Braxton (The Heat), Destiny's Child... Y'know what I mean? But I...

bitterasacid
replies: 31 views: 6,818
kasami08 1 week ago

Hey, im looking forward to upgrade my AT2020usb+, i already got a pretty decent audio interface, i was wondering what do you guys...

ISCAS
replies: 0 views: 92
ISCAS 1 week ago

Can we please stop saying mixing and mastering (?), like it's done on the same night or the same session. If you are paying for...

illynoise
replies: 2 views: 429
illynoise 1 week ago

Some LOVE it or HATE IT seems to be no middle ground. Anyone have it ? What's your opinion on it? The owner seems like a tool...

tdm71
replies: 70 views: 16,818
mataos 1 week ago

This is just my rant. I started teaching production/mixing etc in 2019 as a side hustle to find new talent etc, and it amazes me...

PureHeat
replies: 11 views: 467
motomotomoto 1 week ago

If a company was to take the ASR-10 or X and redesign it with new features and update it with a modern touch but yet keeping the...

Deleted 4a8b4d3
replies: 22 views: 2,870
Pegas73 1 week ago

We love Hip Hop = we love drums What are the best Hip Hop snares in past records? I will kick it off with some of my...

Chevron
replies: 5 views: 422
Chevron 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Septismegistus 1 week ago

Extended Theme Song - Goosebumps Television Soundtrack - YouTube It's like a little DJ scratch (or close effect) that comes...

DancingJedi
replies: 2 views: 195
i need Help 2 weeks ago

I asked this question in another thread but didn't want to hijack it. Does anyone know what is so special about the Sp-1200 that...

beyondat
replies: 56 views: 18,822
Old man logan 2 weeks ago

when running 1/4 inch outputs to record beats.... my board gives off a high pitched humming sound........i wouldnt call it...

yaboicheeze
replies: 22 views: 4,536
Preston Flowers 2 weeks ago
replies: 13 views: 868
Ganglion 2 weeks ago

So I want to grab a couple of 12bit samplers...really cant fake that funk. Any suggestions? So far Ive got on the list: Casio...

Stitch333
replies: 47 views: 19,690
EyeBee 2 weeks ago

Been listening to Apple Music but I think Tidal and Spotify also have this. All new rap releases are "dolby atmos"...

bmgstudios
replies: 10 views: 358
TVPostSound 2 weeks ago

Curious if any of you have an SP16 and can share why you may still prefer still using an older MPC over it or switched back from...

Methlab
replies: 0 views: 137
Methlab 2 weeks ago

My mixing sucks and I could never get close to current hit songs. The low end alone is something I just can’t get right no...

RazorRr
replies: 10 views: 729
StiloNovo 3 weeks ago

Ok so I spent today going through some of my VSTi soundbanks. Still yet to release my first beat for public listening, but I'm...

JC Biffro
replies: 83 views: 122,529
ThaStewdioRat 3 weeks ago

Hi There! I just wanted to share a Drum Kit i just set up for my G-Funk Purposes. It contains some of the most notorious Drum...

cal1
replies: 10 views: 14,961
ThaStewdioRat 3 weeks ago

Doing rap vocals need suggestions on a preamp that pairs well with u87ai. I was about to buy bae 1073mp but realized I have to...

onshott1
replies: 22 views: 2,017
dibravibra 3 weeks ago

Yo, what's good? I know, I know, it's not the plugins that give you that golden era flavour. I too tell people that all...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 89 views: 16,911
Paul_G 3 weeks ago

Around 08 Paul and Juicy J were creating alot of, foreboding-melancholic-winter sounding shit, like the two listened to the...

Act III
replies: 0 views: 130
Act III 3 weeks ago

Hello, I have this loop I created and it ends with a horn performance but I'm unsure if the pitch is right. I've listened...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 1 views: 215
ghostman 4 weeks ago

I want to know what type of snare sound is this. The first one just sound so good (not the 808 based one). The song is 'Have...

asdfasdfasdfq
replies: 0 views: 195
asdfasdfasdfq 4 weeks ago

Hello! I would like to know what effect or distortion is being used in this song, I don't know if it's some kind of distorted...

tiky60
replies: 0 views: 99
tiky60 4 weeks ago

Guess what I’m getting tomorrow?! A USB CD/DVD Drive for my MacBook! (Screw you Apple always removing tech from your...

LovePlastic
replies: 7 views: 429
jaymack 4 weeks ago

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on gear sluts although I've been reading the forum for some time now. I don't have...

Mr_Jr
replies: 17 views: 3,602
markboombastik 21st October 2022

Hi all, Been looking for a small portable thing to make beats with, there is loads of really obvious choices, but where 99% of...

MRSEED
replies: 9 views: 419
MRSEED 21st October 2022

How do you guys tame high end harshness? I have a beat that has a ton of harshness even if the instruments sit right. The...

Heretolearn
replies: 13 views: 759
Heretolearn 21st October 2022

Hello, does anyone here own the Rx950 plugin by...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 13 views: 1,496
LovePlastic 11th October 2022

Just wanted to share some quick thoughts. I turned 51 today so I'm waxing philosophic. Most of the people on here, I'm...

illynoise
replies: 111 views: 5,344
e-are 9th October 2022

I'm sure this sauce isn't exclusive to his gear? How does he get his claps to sound so crunchy and clean? Check out the first...

Heretolearn
replies: 15 views: 1,019
ronbunsen 8th October 2022

Hey I'm looking for reference pro tool sessions to compare to my mixes, and hopefully learn from and improve. So if anyone can...

BootyFlakesAhoy
replies: 0 views: 127
BootyFlakesAhoy 6th October 2022

In fairness to the trap heads I think this discussion should be re-opened, with the rule that non-trap and/or boom bap and/or old...

viewing
replies: 53 views: 2,891
nitrateaudio 5th October 2022

I need Gongs. Well, no one needs gongs until an artist asks right? An artist asked for a gong in a beat and I realized, I don't...

Heretolearn
replies: 2 views: 156
Heretolearn 5th October 2022

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

Deleted 4a8b4d3
replies: 155 views: 22,933
Methlab 5th October 2022

Hey i was just wondering if you guys were going to record with these rappers what Mic or Vocal chain would you use to maximize...

Tyler3000
replies: 4 views: 1,301
J Gabriel 30th September 2022

90s guys newer stuff the voices sound weird Like theyre ran thru wood or a box or sumthin Ex Ras Kass recent Ghostface...

Owlbrainz
replies: 7 views: 697
Heretolearn 30th September 2022

Hey guys, Hope you are well. I'm sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section. I was quite sure where to post...

Shy-Guy
replies: 14 views: 3,879
Ripe143 29th September 2022

So I've been sampling into the ASR-10 and noticing the difference in sampling mono and the sound that the ASR has verses using...

illynoise
replies: 12 views: 1,423
IM WHO YOU THINK 28th September 2022

Good read, specially if you're still trying to get a grip on compressing vocals. I think the author is a GS member sorry I don't...

A Fak
replies: 24 views: 7,446
A Fak 27th September 2022

Shout out to LeoLeoLeo for the title LOL. I can now relate somewhat. Im selling a SP-808 EX fully expanded for a buddy of mine...

jrides
replies: 24 views: 10,979
okto 27th September 2022

I am a huge fan of transient plugins, especially for drums. If you guys don't already know about this plugin, I've had it...

illynoise
replies: 1 views: 189
Magic Theatre 26th September 2022

I mainly make hip hop (Boom Bap) with gear from the past like Akai s900, old yamaha reverbs and many other's. Here are some...

Olskool Bwoy
replies: 11 views: 3,289
Olskool Bwoy 25th September 2022

This guy has the same on point as nas and erik b. What do you think? this isn't actually his usual style - this is his first...

sgw5
replies: 1 views: 158
skinny del negro 25th September 2022

I need the famous sample of Flava Flav "yeah boy" edited to say "yeah Boyd". Can any one of you find a clean...

Thuneau
replies: 0 views: 166
Thuneau 24th September 2022

Moderators