The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Loopmasters
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

just wow. how does crap like this happen? vocals totally masked / way too low. :facepalm: here i am worrying about my mixes...

tamiya
replies: 42 views: 4,910
NawwwwSon 30 minutes ago

If today's tech is as good as we are told, why do actual old drum machines still sound better? I haven't heard a sample of the...

IM WHO YOU THINK
replies: 6 views: 271
thethrillfactor 2 hours ago

Is it ok to use different delay and reverb on the verse and chorus within the same song? I want to use reverb on the chorus...

Davidjack
replies: 1 views: 82
chris carter 10 hours ago

Any AViD HD IO users here? If so what level do you record vocals in at? -12 or -18db?

skiroy
replies: 3 views: 122
bgrotto 12 hours ago

Hey whats up rockout I am a huge fan of dirty, gritty samples (stuff like Damu the Fudgemunk, Klaus Layer especially). I have a...

Fergstramental
replies: 26 views: 548
Datum 14 hours ago

I really like the sound of these chords and was wondering if I could maybe recreate this sort of sound / if anyone has some pro...

Rene1235
replies: 0 views: 71
Rene1235 1 day ago

Hey what's up everybody rockout I recently bought a gemini mm1 dj mixer because the current mixer I have takes up too much...

Fergstramental
replies: 3 views: 338
Fergstramental 1 day ago

Hi, need some help! I cant find a way to cut a sample, when i am playing another sample from the same layer (triggerd)....

Dennis84erz
replies: 2 views: 223
Datum 1 day ago

Currently tracking mostly urban vocals (rap and r&b) U87ai >blue Robbie>wa76>eqp-wa>pure2>daw. Trying to...

rollin weight
replies: 76 views: 16,296
old hydro law 2 days ago

Are there any users here? If so curious to your experience with this Microphone.

JHustle33
replies: 10 views: 1,130
Eigenwert 2 days ago

So I tried recording my best friend with a mic that suits my more mid range raspy voice. It made his vocal sound really Dull and...

skiroy
replies: 14 views: 392
MAXX VADA 2 days ago

So I just received my Akai s950 which was advertised as having 1536 kwords and everything working, plus a usb emulator. Visually...

Backhandslapr
replies: 9 views: 295
Backhandslapr 3 days ago

Art pro vla II or Wa2a Wa76 Kt76 Are GAP compressors worth mentioning? Chain Will be tlm 102-twinfinity-one of the...

Syze25
replies: 5 views: 145
Bushman 3 days ago

What's up everyone. I have a few questions, and I am looking for some tips & advice. I make 90s east coast hip hop/boom...

LouieOnTheBeat
replies: 3 views: 228
LouieOnTheBeat 3 days ago

So I am looking for a stand-alone sequencer/sampler that is fun and easy to use. I want to use it to sketch out the track with...

smccarthy945
replies: 113 views: 8,826
IOF 3 days ago

So some artist friends and I have been recording in my studio room, which by the way is still underway to being fully treated,...

DelORO
replies: 2 views: 289
TomVY 4 days ago

I keep hearing in modern dance, pop and hip-hop/trap music alot, of this type of vocal-synth or vocal-sampled type of effect or...

TS-12
replies: 1 views: 140
Subverter 4 days ago

It seems really hard to find this orchestra hit patch on a VST... it was seemingly on every Bobby Brown, Milli Vanilli song,...

mrnemo
replies: 14 views: 9,333
Progger 4 days ago

Trying to find the source of this snare sample. Heard on almost all of the late 90's early 00's RnB...

So Long
replies: 39 views: 9,053
dbot 5 days ago

Yo! For those of you that enjoy my first free instalment of one shots. I have put together a 7 gb pack of breaks, fills,...

Paul_G
replies: 98 views: 10,838
Bruce Keen 5 days ago

Heyo its me again, yeah I know you'll probably rage at me for making a thread about the more-or-less same topic twice... But...

gheddi
replies: 38 views: 13,305
TheFunkyNerd 5 days ago

Hey folks, what are some good reverb plugins for snares that can sound similar to reverbs found in early 90s boom-bap? Some...

drainyoo
replies: 12 views: 678
illynoise 6 days ago

every time I do a song, I end up putting it in Virtual DJ and it Sounds 100 Times better when i speed it up. is this something...

onshott1
replies: 5 views: 274
onshott1 6 days ago

Hey guys, I've got following problem. I am using an sp1200 (all mono channels) and an behringer model d which also is...

mrvisdome
replies: 5 views: 282
DAH 1 week ago

Anyone know where I can get my hands on multisamples of these alpine lace looking Sabian 18” Sick...

Treelias
replies: 4 views: 946
Treelias 1 week ago

Whats up everyone? Recently got my hands on a U87. I'm now looking to pair this with a preamp/channel strip. The artist I'll...

abovetheclouds
replies: 2 views: 251
illegal4Hunna 1 week ago

Hey all, I’m currently doing some research into mixing pop-rap music (a la Lil Nas X, Juice WRLD) and I need some feedback...

Seraph
replies: 1 views: 199
Syze25 1 week ago
replies: - views: -
Hip Hop Head 1 week ago
Bender412 1 week ago

ok, whats the opinion on the 3080. ive had a fantom, how does this compare. i can get the 3080 for a good price...thanx for any...

halfguard
replies: 6 views: 1,057
bitleyTM 1 week ago

The last week, I've bought many Computer Music magazines. They're from the last year and five or six are from middles...

fupp
replies: 1 views: 295
smoke 2 weeks ago

I’m trying to figure out how does Jaycen Joshua achieve this rounded sound in his mixes. For example, the 808’s are full and...

skitzothebeast
replies: 6 views: 359
skitzothebeast 2 weeks ago

Peace & Blessings. I’ve hit a crossroad on my sound and want to improve upon it. My current setup is a mpc...

Eer_waks
replies: 5 views: 306
chris carter 2 weeks ago

SSL Fusion or Avalon 747 on stereo bus? I do mostly hiphop/pop mixing but before I send to mastering just want that sheen....

Joey333
replies: 9 views: 872
blayz2002 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone, Just purchased an SP-1200 which am waiting to receive. Its my first foray into vintage samplers and I have a few...

sparco
replies: 15 views: 3,260
Catabolic 2 weeks ago

Hey, I’ve been making music for years and decided to take it seriously now. My mixes have depth, clarity, good volume, and cool...

Bassnotes
replies: 15 views: 666
ghostman 2 weeks ago

Rookie on sampling, please help me getting this hat, I do techno since the 90´s and never sampled before, only Roland TR´s. I...

Akailama
replies: 0 views: 172
Akailama 2 weeks ago

Stuck on this for weeks and not getting anywhere. I am trying to find the Crash Cymbal used in the audio example below from a...

Belinea
replies: 2 views: 244
S_A_P 2 weeks ago

Hey fellas, i got some problems getting my mix right compared to that pro sound my mix sounds dull and less powerful heres...

zerosixneuf
replies: 3 views: 289
chris carter 2 weeks ago

I’ve been noticing a really weird problem when I use auto tune for recording vocals. For my personal setup, I’m running a TLM...

bosran
replies: 8 views: 1,900
MixedByMyGuy 2 weeks ago

So the SSL boards a known classic board for classic hip hop of 90s and 2000s Any one have any reference albums that the SSL...

skiroy
replies: 4 views: 655
L-Fire 2 weeks ago

Hi , I own a tlm 102 and a focusrite 2i2 (1st gen) Was thinking of buying a ssl2 pro to replace the 2i2 and while at it...

Syze25
replies: 16 views: 530
Syze25 2 weeks ago

I am currently debating what kind of music equipment to buy. As of right now i have a budget of 1400$ its not a strict budget but...

temperrer
replies: 10 views: 551
MAXX VADA 2 weeks ago

Hi all, I have been producing for fun for a while now, but was thinking of starting to take it more seriously. Was wondering...

SPProductions
replies: 5 views: 319
MAXX VADA 2 weeks ago

Hello! I am a recording artist / producer and I am currently in the process of learning how to mix. I been using most of my...

Kaeyel
replies: 18 views: 3,456
illegal4Hunna 3 weeks ago

Just released a Serum Preset pack... Mostly geared towards Future Beats, Smooth Hip Hop, R&B, Neo Soul but you can get busy...

Qthecaptain
replies: 0 views: 150
Qthecaptain 3 weeks ago
hazejack 3 weeks ago

I am by no means am expert at mixing or mastering, but after working at this for the past ten years I finally feel like I have...

Menelik
replies: 29 views: 4,567
mdme_sadie 3 weeks ago

Curious what Key you guys use when using auto tune for vocals. I know the "classic T Pain" style is a C Major but I...

MikeMello
replies: 13 views: 1,236
Progger 3 weeks ago

Hi fellas, hows beat making going? Im new to this and Id love to talk about few things with you guys. Are you using sample...

MADA
replies: 0 views: 193
MADA 3 weeks ago

Moderators