Quantcast
nicki minaj stutter effect - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
nicki minaj stutter effect
Old 27th September 2012
  #31
Gear Addict
 
Scott003's Avatar
Wasn't gonna read this thread til I saw a clip of **** talk Hahahaha. Subjectively, any effect is legit (nm isn't my thing, but I love such effects sometimes). Secondly, emulating pop is what it is, good and bad. 's all about the art that's being created, let's not oversimplify it
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
  #32
Lives for gear
 
VT-MHE's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott003 ➡️
Wasn't gonna read this thread til I saw a clip of **** talk Hahahaha. Subjectively, any effect is legit (nm isn't my thing, but I love such effects sometimes). Secondly, emulating pop is what it is, good and bad. 's all about the art that's being created, let's not oversimplify it
Exactly!
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
  #33
Gear Nut
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by VT-MHE ➡️
I wish you didn't care about my opinion as much as I don't care about yours. Copying her effects surely won't duplicate her success. They why are we using examples of specific people who we are trying to duplicate rather than just the use of the effect itself? Which is more credit to the engineer/producer than the artist themselves. Carry on with your day sir

Care about your opinion? Please.....I just wanted to set the record straight. The OP would have credited the engineer/producer if he knew who he was but it's obviously much simpler calling out the artist/song, so no need to be difficult about it.

And my day went swell. I hope yours did to good sir.
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
  #34
Lives for gear
 
VT-MHE's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ngdv ➡️
Care about your opinion? Please.....I just wanted to set the record straight. The OP would have credited the engineer/producer if he knew who he was but it's obviously much simpler calling out the artist/song, so no need to be difficult about it.

And my day went swell. I hope yours did to good sir.
You care enough to make several replies, argue and invest more energy than probably necessary. Your not setting any record straight when it comes to my opinion. Just don't lie to yourself and start saying that you don't care because you care more than you would like to admit or believe. If not you no longer have a reason to give it any more of your brain power. Use that on more productive things other than someones opinion, who
You claim to not care about.
Old 27th September 2012
  #35
Gear Addict
 
Scott003's Avatar
Sooooo..... The last time you guys created a stutter effect for some track for esses and gee's, how'd you do it? Cooge
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
  #36
Lives for gear
 
VT-MHE's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott003 ➡️
Sooooo..... The last time you guys created a stutter effect for some track for esses and gee's, how'd you do it? Cooge
Lots of methods. I personally use the grid in the daw and chop.
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
  #37
Moderator
 
Bender412's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by VT-MHE ➡️
Lots of methods. I personally use the grid in the daw and chop.
That's probably how Nicki Minaj does it too.
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
  #38
Lives for gear
 
VT-MHE's Avatar
 
1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender412 ➡️
That's probably how Nicki Minaj does it too.
yep and noah (40) and possibly every one else who uses the effect.
📝 Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 57 views: 30842
Avatar for phase90
phase90 29th June 2007
replies: 4 views: 3946
Avatar for TonyBelmont
TonyBelmont 13th July 2009
replies: 21232 views: 1718095
Avatar for bad jitter
bad jitter 22 minutes ago
replies: 0 views: 823
Avatar for davidwilson
davidwilson 1st December 2015
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump