Quantcast
6 samplerz .and two turntables and a mixer help !!!!! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
6 samplerz .and two turntables and a mixer help !!!!!
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
6 samplerz .and two turntables and a mixer help !!!!!

ok i got an asr 10 rack 16 plus rack asr 10 keyboard sp 1200 mpc 3000 s950 . and two turns and a dj mixer .. like most of yall prob do .. so my question is .. what do yall suggest i get for a mixing board .. and dont lol but what the hell is a summiting amp lol i just read about this 4 months ago .

so i was thinking to get all my gear set up at ounce . i would need about 4 summiting amps and a zed mixer ?
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
did i say somthing wrong lol 81 views and no comment lol oh my bad its 2012 .. let me just get fl studio and call it a day
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I'm using the Motu PCI-e card with the 2408 mk3 and 2 24i/o. Unless your wanting a big mixer.
Old 21st September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForWerd ➑️
I'm using the Motu PCI-e card with the 2408 mk3 and 2 24i/o. Unless your wanting a big mixer.
no just anything that can handle all my inputs . but i wana mix itb .. i mite get a apogee symphony .. or the uad apollo with with a couple light pipe rack mixers .. man i dont know what to do lol . its so many things out there
Old 21st September 2012
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
I am in tha same situation . I was referred to yamahas series of mixer for cheap goodness. I ended up with a used mg102c, so 12 channels total 10 of them available in stereo, 2 fixed mono with one knob compressors on them. I think i spent less than $60 and it came with the box and all. So it should be here tomorrow.

They come in 16 channels and 24 channels and even with fx on some. So lots of options.
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
thx .. but plz more ideas plz plz plz
Old 21st September 2012
Brb
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
This is some 2 girls 1 cup type **** lol
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brb ➑️
This is some 2 girls 1 cup type **** lol
lol i dont where ya head is @ i just need help to my prob .. but i see we both need help ..
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
A 1/4 patchbay that is connected to any mixer. The mixer is always hooked up and you can intercept signal with patchbay to record it.
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
i mite just get the Apogee Symphony I/O
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
or the Apollo with a patch bay
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTA_ONE ➑️
ok i got an asr 10 rack 16 plus rack asr 10 keyboard sp 1200 mpc 3000 s950 . and two turns and a dj mixer
I think I just got wood.

pause.

carry on
Old 21st September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
symphony is a good choice, quality converters, flexible. you could really get slutty with all those hooked up simultaneously.
Old 21st September 2012
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
I would keep the current interface if your happy with it and grab a digital mixer from eBay. Nothing in that list exceeds the capabilities of 16bit so there's possible loss of quality if you get an older model.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Maddox ➑️
I would keep the current interface if your happy with it and grab a digital mixer from eBay. Nothing in that list exceeds the capabilities of 16bit so there's possible loss of quality if you get an older model.
wow never thought of that . thx .. witch one would you recommend .. right now im using a duet .. so why not just get the apogee symphony . its just a duet . but with more inputs .. and now that i think about i most likely . wont use every thing at the same time .. i mite use my asr 10 keyboard and my asr 10 rack and my 16 plus rack with my mpc 3000 . at the same time . but i was thinking just dont use the 8 outputs on each piece of gear . just mono . idk .. you see the reason why in doing this is i want a turn on and play studio .. im getting old and lazy lol and i am sick of hooking ish up lol
.. i dont wana lose and ideas by spending 10-20 mins hooking something up ..
Old 22nd September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTA_ONE ➑️
wow never thought of that . thx .. witch one would you recommend .. right now im using a duet .. so why not just get the apogee symphony . its just a duet . but with more inputs .. and now that i think about i most likely . wont use every thing at the same time .. i mite use my asr 10 keyboard and my asr 10 rack and my 16 plus rack with my mpc 3000 . at the same time . but i was thinking just dont use the 8 outputs on each piece of gear . just mono . idk .. you see the reason why in doing this is i want a turn on and play studio .. im getting old and lazy lol and i am sick of hooking ish up lol
.. i dont wana lose and ideas by spending 10-20 mins hooking something up ..
You got a serious case of gearlust, goodluck with that.
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesEdward ➑️
You got a serious case of gearlust, goodluck with that.
THX FOR YOUR HELP SMH lol ..
Old 22nd September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
if you're planning on tracking get yourself an interface with as many i/o as possible, a mixer can always be handy though, especially if you wanna just jam without running your cpu/daw... plus if you go analog you get warm pre-amps & eq's as a bonus (well depending on the board). another option is to go hybrid with something like the mackie onyx series or a&h zed, you get standalone analog mixing + firewire sends to your cpu
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanax ➑️
if you're planning on tracking get yourself an interface with as many i/o as possible, a mixer can always be handy though, especially if you wanna just jam without running your cpu/daw... plus if you go analog you get warm pre-amps & eq's as a bonus (well depending on the board). another option is to go hybrid with something like the mackie onyx series or a&h zed, you get standalone analog mixing + firewire sends to your cpu
ok i think i mite get a zed with apogee symphony with a uad card .. but i need to check and see if the zed will work with the apogee symphony .. thx
Old 22nd September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
It sounds like you need mainly inputs. I'd look at that motu 24i or a Yamaha n12 mixer. The Yamaha will connect firewire as well.
πŸ“ Reply