I got my new website ready !!! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
I got my new website ready !!!
Old 23rd May 2006
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Check out my new website!!

Hey guys!! I just finish uploading my new website www.demori.net , I would like to ask you guys to check it out and let me know what you think.

You'll find some samples of my beats and other music that I do. (I wouldn't mind geting some feedback on that too)

On the video you'll see some music that I've done for 3D animations short movies and presentations. You have to see making woof band...My fiance and I did a short 3D movie, as joke to all the MTV's making the band. Its a about 7 Mb, but I do believe you'll enjoy it)

Thanks

Adrianex
Old 23rd May 2006
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
cool, Looks good to me......maybe add a gear list?? studio photos?? maybe
Old 23rd May 2006
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
I was thinking about it, but I felt all the gear and pictures of the studio should be at the studio site (www.heigaaudiovisual.com ...which BTW is down rigth now).

Thanks for the reply, anyone else??
Old 24th May 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Hey. Great looking site. What did u use for the media player? I'm looking for a way to do the media interface that plays snippets.
Old 24th May 2006
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianex
Hey guys!! I just finish uploading my new website www.demori.net , I would like to ask you guys to check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Adrianex
Did you take it down again? i'm trying to access it on Safari-- but doesn't let me do anything from that page...

maybe its my browser?
Old 24th May 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodah
Hey. Great looking site. What did u use for the media player? I'm looking for a way to do the media interface that plays snippets.
Thanks, My wife did the site for me, I told her that I wanted something that everybody could play (MAC/PC) plus to avoid people downloading and trying to used my beat w/o permission; so she converted everything to .swf (flashmovie) I could ask her how she did it. (I don't know anything about websites) and send you a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingneeraj
Did you take it down again? i'm trying to access it on Safari-- but doesn't let me do anything from that page...

maybe its my browser?
Nope, still there. Thats strange, because I know people have used Safari to get in without a problem..I'll check more into that.

Thanks all for your replys. Does anybody saw the Making the woof band video yet (or any other videos)??, Also does anybody heard my beats??, what you guys think??

Thanks again for taking the time

Adrianex
Old 3rd June 2006
Lives for gear

3 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
I've been taking some advices from you guys about the design of my site and I already making the changes with my designer . Thanks so much for it. I'll keep ya post it.

But I hope I'm not bothering you guys too much if I could get some feedback about the beat I posted (click on music to see some samples).

Thanks
Old 3rd June 2006 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Not working with safari for me.....
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…