Quantcast
Making beats in the lab!! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Making beats in the lab!!
Old 8th April 2010
  #1
Here for the gear
 
CJ Beatz's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Making beats in the lab!!

Whats Up You Gearslutz? lol, always wanted to say that...

Check out the Beat-Making Video I made!
Old 8th April 2010
  #2
Gear Nut
 
🎧 10 years
This forum isn't really for these kinds of threads but the video is cool
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #3
Lives for gear
 
ryst's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
I never understood why "making a beat, yo" videos are so interesting to watch. They always look so silly to me.
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #4
73*
Gear Nut
 
73*'s Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst ➡️
I never understood why "making a beat, yo" videos are so interesting to watch. They always look so silly to me.
I completely agree. It might be different if someone were to actually play a composition. But most "beat video's" seem too much like some form of masturbation.
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #5
Gear Head
 
🎧 10 years
I just thought of a joke....

What do they call people who make "beat making videos'"???

.
.
.
.

LOSERS!!!
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #6
Lives for gear
 
ryst's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73* ➡️
I completely agree. It might be different if someone were to actually play a composition. But most "beat video's" seem too much like some form of masturbation.
I love watching drummers and classical guitar players play. I can watch that all day. But watching someone tap their fingers on a midi controller while at the same time thinking they are "hot shit" because they are doing so, just kills me.
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #7
Here for the gear
 
CJ Beatz's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Haters

This site contains nothing but haters sofar...What ever, three little comments dont effect me like that...funny how everyone else was giving me props for the videos...I have to accept the fact that there will always be someone who is trying to bring me down heh
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #8
Gear Nut
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ Beatz ➡️
This site contains nothing but haters
They aren't haters, I can understand where (some of them) are coming from, you'll just have to stick around a while longer and you'll see. This forum is full of very knowledgeable and serious engineers so things like this don't go over too well. This isn't really a regular form to post stuff like this.
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #9
Lives for gear
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryst ➡️
I never understood why "making a beat, yo" videos are so interesting to watch. They always look so silly to me.
I never understand why people comment on stuff they're not interested in. the sarcastic "making a beat, yo" was wack. He's trying to promote himself and that's why a lot of people put up these videos

as for the OP, i think you come off kind of cocky with all your talk about being "melodic", and "original" and "soulful" when your process is like everybody else that posts these videos. the beat was OK, but not banging.

it does not sound like something that took 3 or 4 days to produce.
the original sample is ok, but forgettable and the pianos and violins all came from VSTs. What took you so long??


and the whole filter/verse and unfiltered/hook thing has been done since the mid 90s.
Old 8th April 2010 | Show parent
  #10
Moderator
 
TonyBelmont's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine419 ➡️
They aren't haters, I can understand where (some of them) are coming from, you'll just have to stick around a while longer and you'll see. This forum is full of very knowledgeable and serious engineers so things like this don't go over too well. This isn't really a regular form to post stuff like this.
Agreed.
Closed

Forum Jump
Forum Jump