Quantcast
MIDI Problem In Fl Studio! Help - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
MIDI Problem In Fl Studio! Help
Old 10th November 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
MIDI Problem In Fl Studio! Help

I have my m audio keystation connected usb to the pc,and in fl studio its not reading it,the input choices are Digidesign 003 port 1 and digidesign 003 control port,can anybody help with my issue thanks,weird thing with my first keystation i used it a couple weeks ago and it worked out fine as soon as i connected it
Old 10th November 2009
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Open fruity
hit F10
make sure Keystation is active
click Rescan midi devices

my keystation does that too
you might have flip the keystation switch off and on
Old 10th November 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
thanks i just tried but nothing, i dont have the drivers but i dont see the problem if its worked before without them..it doesnt show up at all
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Have you received a "USB device not recognized" error. Try a different USB slot on your comp. If this doesn't work, restart your computer and try again. If that doesn't work, try checking if the USB-driver related to the keystation is present in control panel --> device manager --> universal serial bus controllers. If it's not and it doesn't work then you might need a new USB cable (or try a different USB slot on your comp), or one of many potential problems. If it is and it doesn't work then delete the entry and restart your comp; it should re-install when you restart your comp and plug in the USB.
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
my keyboard will do this once in a great while. I usually have to reinstall the drivers 3 and 4 times before it finally recognizes it. then, it works perfectly for months.
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
thanks for the help,i figured it out!
πŸ“ Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…