Quantcast
sequencing reasons version 4 thru mpc2500 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
sequencing reasons version 4 thru mpc2500
Old 7th February 2009
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
sequencing reasons version 4 thru mpc2500

I have the macbook pro,mpc 2500,korg n5,reason version 4,and protools 7.1.1. I'm tryna sequence reason thru the mpc2500, I can control reason with the mpc and hear it through the cpu but I can't record it in2 or hear it thru the mpc. Can you please tell me how to fix this problem.
Old 7th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I just showed how to set this up yesterday.

Scroll down in this post:
https://gearspace.com/board/rap-hip-...-question.html

You don't monitor through reason. You might be able to route Reason back thru the mpc 2500 and monitor through it. And I am sure you know, sound does not travel through midi.

Perhaps you should plug the 2500 into the audio interface and listen to the 2500 through the audio interface. You will be able to hear Reason and the MPC at the same time, but it requires that your computer be on while working.

Again, it is NOT ReasonSSSS.
Old 7th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****ty smitty ➡️
I have the macbook pro,mpc 2500,korg n5,reasons version 4,and protools 7.1.1. I'm tryna sequence reasons thru the mpc2500, I can control reasons with the mpc and hear it through the cpu but I can't record it in2 or hear it thru the mpc. Can you please tell me how to fix this problem.
LMAO @ name.
Old 7th February 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****ty smitty ➡️
I have the macbook pro,mpc 2500,korg n5,reasons version 4,and protools 7.1.1. I'm tryna sequence reasons thru the mpc2500, I can control reasons with the mpc and hear it through the cpu but I can't record it in2 or hear it thru the mpc. Can you please tell me how to fix this problem.
FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD!!!!! Its R-E-A-S-O-N !! It's such a pet peeve of mine when peeps call it Reasons, even industry vets.
Old 7th February 2009 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
I just showed how to set this up yesterday.

Scroll down in this post:
MPC 2500-Axiom 49 & Pro tools Midi Question

You don't monitor through reason. You might be able to route Reason back thru the mpc 2500 and monitor through it. And I am sure you know, sound does not travel through midi.

Perhaps you should plug the 2500 into the audio interface and listen to the 2500 through the audio interface. You will be able to hear Reason and the MPC at the same time, but it requires that your computer be on while working.

Again, it is NOT ReasonSSSS.

I did everything u said and I got nothing, I hear absolutely nothing.
📝 Reply