Quantcast
Joining Production Team - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Joining Production Team
Old 27th January 2009
  #1
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Joining Production Team

I don't know if this is the right place to post (Maybe Tony will move it..) but it seems I will get more responses in here... I'm looking to join or collab with other producers, writers, etc.. My influences are Tim/Danja, Dr. Dre, Trackmasters, Brian McKnight, Neptunes, Darkchild, Take 6, etc. including others in no particular order... I can sing, write, provide SOLID open tracks, arrange, etc... I want to work/learn with people who think outside the box in mixing, songwriting, production, etc....There are a lot of talented "slutz" on here and to work with like-minded people would be great... I'm moving back to LA in April, so PM me if interested.
Old 27th January 2009
  #2
Lives for gear
 
phillysoulman's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicegenius ➑️
I don't know if this is the right place to post (Maybe Tony will move it..) but it seems I will get more responses in here... I'm looking to join or collab with other producers, writers, etc.. My influences are Tim/Danja, Dr. Dre, Trackmasters, Brian McKnight, Neptunes, Darkchild, Take 6, etc. including others in no particular order... I can sing, write, provide SOLID open tracks, arrange, etc... I want to work/learn with people who think outside the box in mixing, songwriting, production, etc....There are a lot of talented "slutz" on here and to work with like-minded people would be great... I'm moving back to LA in April, so PM me if interested.
Id really love to hear some of your stuff!!
PSM
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #3
Lives for gear
 
JaeOne3345's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
I think you already contacted me but yea I am open to serious cats as well..

If only I could find a seriously talented emcee. I have tons of tracks just going to waste but these cats on myspace askin "aye lemme get on that" just don't cut it.
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #4
Lives for gear
 
MYAMS's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
yeah post some music bro
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #5
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Comin up...
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #6
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
I don't know if this to anyone's musical taste but here is an R&B joint I did.
Attached Files

Stay Right Here.mp3 (5.53 MB, 365 views)

Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #7
Lives for gear
 
MYAMS's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
got anything contemporary? would like to hear a little of the danja influence you mentioned
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #8
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cheese ➑️
Very nice track. Did you sing or make the beat??? Either way both voice and beat is very good. Don't really come across too many tracks that I Can say I really like, but this is one of those I dig!!!
Thanks man... I did all the singing and arranging... I helped produce the musical bed...
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #9
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Here's my theme to my page... It's a lil out there, but I like it... Just need someone to spit on it kinda Jay-Z style...

I wish I had some live horn players, but you have to work with whatcha got...
Attached Files

Beat Circus Theme_01 1.mp3 (4.47 MB, 468 views)

Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #10
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MYAMS ➑️
got anything contemporary? would like to hear a little of the danja influence you mentioned
Let me dig and see what I can pull up... If I did, it would only be a track and no vocals...
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #11
Lives for gear
 
🎧 15 years
I'm entertaining beat leasing for all that's offering.
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #12
Gear Nut
 
🎧 10 years
what a talent!
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #13
Gear Head
 
🎧 10 years
I'd be down to talk if you wanna shoot me an email with some more info.

[email protected]
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #14
Lives for gear
 
gorillainthemix's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
I'm always in for collabo's. Pm is your friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicegenius ➑️
I don't know if this to anyone's musical taste but here is an R&B joint I did.
I like it
Old 27th January 2009 | Show parent
  #15
Lives for gear
 
phillysoulman's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Zarific ➑️
I'd be down to talk if you wanna shoot me an email with some more info.

[email protected]
me three
[email protected]
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #16
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 10 years
Yah man sounds good! I didn't get to get on MSpace to check your page...

myspace.com/da1ucanthave

Last edited by MicB; 28th January 2009 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: didn't want my email on google...
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #17
Gear Maniac
 
🎧 10 years
"talented slutz" lol i had one of those b4...
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #18
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicB ➑️
"talented slutz" lol i had one of those b4...
Those are the best...
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #19
Lives for gear
 
phillysoulman's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicegenius ➑️
I don't know if this to anyone's musical taste but here is an R&B joint I did.
I really like this song here!!
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #20
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysoulman ➑️
I really like this song here!!
heh
Old 28th January 2009
  #21
Gear Head
 
djblah's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Props on the "Just Smile Coca Cola". You've got some great vocal arranging going on some of tracks. The stuff u've got posted up isn't really my taste but it definitely shows how talented u are.
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #22
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblah ➑️
Props on the "Just Smile Coca Cola". You've got some great vocal arranging going on some of tracks. The stuff u've got posted up isn't really my taste but it definitely shows how talented u are.
Yeah, it's about time for some new stuff to go up... Thanks anyway!
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #23
Gear Head
 
djblah's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicegenius ➑️
Yeah, it's about time for some new stuff to go up... Thanks anyway!

Not saying it's bad. Just not my style. I can easily see how ur music would appeal to the masses. I'm just one of those people who tends to go left when everyone else goes right.

I need to put up some new stuff on my page. all those tracks are over 2yrs old
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #24
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblah ➑️
Not saying it's bad. Just not my style. I can easily see how ur music would appeal to the masses. I'm just one of those people who tends to go left when everyone else goes right.

I need to put up some new stuff on my page. all those tracks are over 2yrs old
Oh, I didn't take offense... I understood you completely... I KNOW it's time for me to put some new stuff up...
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #25
Gear Nut
 
🎧 10 years
sup sup.. im actually new on the forum... third post...

but yo.. ive listened to ur stuff... ill be sincere... i really DONT DIG the circus beat... although u seem to have a really nice mixing ear and a decent drum programmin ear... but yo.. ur singing is actually wonderful.. i love the tone of ur voice...

im new on the forum but i def aint new to makin rap beats... so as soon as i put my stuff together (my computer recently crashed).. i may p.m u.. foreal... i understand that ur an ARTIST not another industry-money-thirsty weirdo ahahah

1
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #26
Gear Maniac
 
termtables's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
I can get you in touch with a horn player out here. He produces too so he understands arrangments in hip hop/ rnb tracks.

terminill at gmail.com
Old 28th January 2009
  #27
Lives for gear
 
s12512's Avatar
 
4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicegenius ➑️
I don't know if this is the right place to post (Maybe Tony will move it..) but it seems I will get more responses in here... I'm looking to join or collab with other producers, writers, etc.. My influences are Tim/Danja, Dr. Dre, Trackmasters, Brian McKnight, Neptunes, Darkchild, Take 6, etc. including others in no particular order... I can sing, write, provide SOLID open tracks, arrange, etc... I want to work/learn with people who think outside the box in mixing, songwriting, production, etc....There are a lot of talented "slutz" on here and to work with like-minded people would be great... I'm moving back to LA in April, so PM me if interested.
were u movin from?
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #28
Gear Nut
 
TheMIXIMAL's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
You can contact me here:
Contact

Or by PM.
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #29
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by s12512 ➑️
were u movin from?
Nashville back to LA...
Old 28th January 2009 | Show parent
  #30
Lives for gear
 
voicegenius's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Wow! I appreciate the OVERWHELMING response to all those who dig what I do and want to create some music! heh I thought yall would tell me to stick to my day job!! (Which I am for the moment...)

Thanks again!
πŸ“ Reply
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump