Quantcast
fully weighted midi controller - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
fully weighted midi controller
Old 24th January 2009
  #1
Lives for gear
 
skiroy's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
fully weighted midi controller

Anybody know of any Fully weighted USB midi controllers,besides M-audio 88 key?Not semi weighted. 88 key is too big for my space

I need 49-61 keys,USB,Octave jump and a mod and pitch wheel.I dont care about anything else.

Man if I had the knowledge to build different sized fullt weighted midi controllers with basic controls and motorized faders,do you know how rich Id be.How many people here would go get that tommorrow?
Old 24th January 2009
  #2
Lives for gear
 
JaeOne3345's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
You come up with at least 10 topics/questions per day don't you? What would you do without gearslutz? haha

Just messin' with you though..

Have you checked these out?

Studiologic Fatar Home Page

STUDIOLOGIC VMK-161 Plus

Old 24th January 2009 | Show parent
  #3
Lives for gear
 
JaeOne3345's Avatar
 
🎧 15 years
49 key version

Studiologic Fatar VMK-149
Old 25th January 2009 | Show parent
  #4
Lives for gear
 
skiroy's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeOne3345 ➑️
You come up with at least 10 topics/questions per day don't you? What would you do without gearslutz? haha

Just messin' with you though..

Have you checked these out?

Studiologic Fatar Home Page

STUDIOLOGIC VMK-161 Plus

I dont know what I do without GS.It is the best **** that ever happen to me. They say I have a learning disability but I learn super fast when I can ask the questions I WANT TO when I need to.This site is the best.
Old 25th January 2009 | Show parent
  #5
Lives for gear
 
tonymission's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Why do you want fully weighted keys? You play in church or something?
Old 25th January 2009 | Show parent
  #6
Lives for gear
 
Synthy08's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymission ➑️
Why do you want fully weighted keys? You play in church or something?
they feel amazing, I think that's why..........is there a reason the 49 key one is $999?!!?! for that much money it better make me cum.
Old 25th January 2009 | Show parent
  #7
Lives for gear
 
tonymission's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthy08 ➑️
they feel amazing, I think that's why..........is there a reason the 49 key one is $999?!!?! for that much money it better make me cum.
I like how they feel too... my old S is fully weighted but there are just so many riffs that are almost impossible to play with weighted keys. I guess it depends on what you're making. I prefer synth-action thumbsup
Old 25th January 2009 | Show parent
  #8
Lives for gear
 
skiroy's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymission ➑️
I like how they feel too... my old S is fully weighted but there are just so many riffs that are almost impossible to play with weighted keys. I guess it depends on what you're making. I prefer synth-action thumbsup
OKay so whats the best feeling semi weighted midi controller tony?I want a pitch wheel so the one above it out.I like the feel of a piano.My korg Kontrol 49 feels like a toy.I can play the piano all day but when I get on the korg I aint as hype.
Old 26th January 2009 | Show parent
  #9
Lives for gear
 
MYAMS's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
: : : : : :Welcome to Cme-pro.com: : : : : :

these are the best midi controllers... pricey though
Old 26th January 2009 | Show parent
  #10
Lives for gear
 
tonymission's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiroy ➑️
OKay so whats the best feeling semi weighted midi controller tony?I want a pitch wheel so the one above it out.I like the feel of a piano.My korg Kontrol 49 feels like a toy.I can play the piano all day but when I get on the korg I aint as hype.
i wish i had an answer for you bro ... i just beat the **** out of my keys on the fantom g6 and motif es6... you can get stupid with semi weighted!

there are some good threads going over midi controllers/keyboards tho. give it a search
Old 26th January 2009 | Show parent
  #11
Lives for gear
 
MYAMS's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymission ➑️
i wish i had an answer for you bro ... i just beat the **** out of my keys on the fantom g6 and motif es6... you can get stupid with semi weighted!

there are some good threads going over midi controllers/keyboards tho. give it a search
lol I agree i only use semi weighted...

then again most of us are non-piano players- those guys always bitch about having to play on my semi weighted controllers
Old 26th January 2009 | Show parent
  #12
Lives for gear
 
E-Irizarry's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
I AM looking for one with has a joystick on the Pitch Modulator.

Hello MYAMS Mwah, baby!
Old 26th January 2009
  #13
Lives for gear
 
skiroy's Avatar
 
🎧 10 years
Anyone have the axiom 61?Howz it feel? I wish I had a sam ash but I dont.
πŸ“ Reply

Similar Threads

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 118 views: 21760
Avatar for Sqye
Sqye 8th April 2012
replies: 4 views: 1708
Avatar for bjcistok
bjcistok 31st May 2006
replies: 32 views: 20031
Avatar for darthtrader
darthtrader 9th October 2009
replies: 3 views: 3235
Avatar for PopularDemand
PopularDemand 29th May 2010
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…

Forum Jump
Forum Jump