Quantcast
whats a good recording studio operation software? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
whats a good recording studio operation software?
Old 23rd January 2009
Gear Head

🎧 10 years
whats a good recording studio operation software?

whats good slutz? we are looking to open the doors to our studio in march and was wondering whats some software yall use on the business side of the spectrum. As far as invoicing, keeping track of **** and so on?
Old 23rd January 2009
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
There are some pretty good free software for the smaller type offices but the name elludes me at the moment... Sorry. Just wanted to say that you might want to look for some open source software because it actually works and it free.
Old 23rd January 2009 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quickens Home and Business..
Old 24th January 2009
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by padaddyof3 ➡️
whats good slutz? we are looking to open the doors to our studio in march and was wondering whats some software yall use on the business side of the spectrum. As far as invoicing, keeping track of **** and so on?
might be worth your time to find a decent accountant and have them whip you up a customized xl spreadsheet (or to further customize/set up a different dedicated invoice and tracking program), with all your personalized expenses set up with their own little cell, pages that reflect what you do and are organized to make things easier to find and keep track of, etc etc

i'm not quite sure what the going rate for this would be in america, but perhaps it might not be a lot more than purchasing a mid-rance operational software package? and even if it's more expensive, you'll get something that works perfectly for you and will accurately reflect your business/billing setup. plus, in just setting it all up, the accountant may be able to help you develop a good overall outlook for your business plan, help you avoid some obvious financial pitfalls you may not think of on your own, etc etc

god, sound like an h&r block ad lol ...but still!

if nothing else, hiring a pro would save you hours of scratching your head over setting up some accounting program thats designed to work for an office suppy company or something. god, i'm getting hives just thinknig about doing a project like that! besides, if it were me doing it i'd probably find a way to **** it up, and wind up bankrupt after a year and a half of the studio being booked soild
Old 24th January 2009 | Show parent
Dor
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
This app is pretty cool.

Oranged Software - Studiometry

D
📝 Reply

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…