Quantcast
Thy TF I haven’t been using FL Studio - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Thy TF I haven’t been using FL Studio
Old 3 days ago
Here for the gear

Thy TF I haven’t been using FL Studio

After starting and buying (all I still own) from reason, Cubase, studio one, ableton 11, bitwig, I made the switch to fl studio. I still like and use ableton…. I hate that you can’t see your recorded midi when trying to record more midi on one midi track in session view.. you can in clip mode where i use only sometimes. It’s annoying. I still love the simpler, tuner for 808s, the drum rack, etc.. the more I researched for fl studio, which seems to be the norm for current hip hop producers, I can see why… hi hats can be flipped, filtered and pitched like I never seen before. 808 slides are as simple as drawing them in. Classic step sequencer. I used it awhile back and never dived deep into it. I’ve been YouTubeing the f out it and my god, everything seems so simple coming from all the other daws. I’m smacking myself for not using it religiously from awhile back. Cheers.
📝 Reply