Quantcast
Looking for an old site with a bunch of random orchestral and drum one shots. - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Looking for an old site with a bunch of random orchestral and drum one shots.
Old 20th April 2018
Here for the gear

Looking for an old site with a bunch of random orchestral and drum one shots.

You know how sometimes you have one thing you're trying to find that you forgot, and you just have to find it. That's this site for me

I've been struggling to find a site that I visited a year or 2 ago, let me know if you guys have heard of this. It's this site that has a whooole bunch of old pre-chopped vinyl samples you can download as a zip. Mostly orchestral/classical stuff. Sometimes they had drums but it was mostly orchestral samples from old tv shows or just random classical pieces. The site definitely looked like an old, almost early 2000s site (maybe tan or orange at the time) and just had this list of simply labeled unorganized one shot zips to download. I've been googling harder than ever but can't find it. I regret not downloading everything when I was there the first time.

It seems like something a hip hop beat producer might have come across so that's why I'm asking here, it had a lot of boom bap friendly stuff. A real hail mary post here for sure but I thought I would ask.
Old 22nd April 2018
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Good luck. I cant find a post i saw on face-crack 2 hours ago.
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…