Quantcast
Shipment times? - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Shipment times?
Old 20th December 2020
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Shipment times?

I'm so glad I caught you hear. I just noticed. And how timely. Last week I ordered the the Type 20 MK2 and the Bass 08 sub. I'm too excited. I understand they won't be released or available until Jan 1st? Is that when they ship? I understand Covid restrictions has put a damper on production. Can you give me any idea when I can expect shipment?

Are there suggested instructions for setting up the DSP for specified room dimensions?

Thank you.
Old 27th December 2020
Special Guest

🎧 5 years
Hi Henry, we are producing quite smoothly since early December, I am positive that all shipments that are part of the first MK2 wave will be out of the door by mid/end January. Our production is insanely busy these days. Exciting stuff.
Old 27th December 2020 | Show parent
Gear Guru

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy Knop ➡️
Hi Henry, we are producing quite smoothly since early December, I am positive that all shipments that are part of the first MK2 wave will be out of the door by mid/end January. Our production is insanely busy these days. Exciting stuff.
That's exciting to hear! I can't wait. Thanks for chiming in. I ordered through B&H Photo. So I'm hoping no delays!