Consoles - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Consoles
Old 5th December 2002
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
Consoles

Hello.

thanks for taking the time to moderate this forum.

EveAnna... i have looked at your small console quite a bit, and with the line in option, it seems like it would be perfect for me, except that it only has 16 channels.

What i'm looking for is a 24 channel board. Super simple design with just a fader, pan control, and insert summed to two channels. I have outboard gear for all of my eqing and compression needs.

I don't know if you or Fletcher have any reccommendations for a high sound quality, but simple board to use to replace a mackie. Eq is fine on the channles as long as i can defeat it as i need to.

Thanks a bunch
Marshall
Old 5th December 2002

🎧 15 years
Yeah sorry we have a 16x2 and a 32x8, or you can link individual 16x2 mixers... we do not have a 24 channel form factor going and it is not much of a savings to yank out 8 channels out of a 32x8 but on a custom basis, if ya got da bucks, anything is of course possible.

Feel free to email me or Hutch if you have any questions.
Old 5th December 2002

🎧 15 years
The 32x8 is roughly $22K - $25K depending on exact configuration. While it is "custom" it is also "semi-stock" meaning we do have parts in stock ready to build to requested spec.
Old 5th December 2002
member no 666

🎧 15 years
Manley is very good about creating custom desks to suit a client's specific needs. I would suggest that you contact your favorite Manley dealer and work through the specifics of what you would like incorporated in the desk of your dreams. The dealer will then contact the factory, define your piece, commission it's construction, and give you the proper follow through support to insure that the desk is indeed to your specifications, and is delivered in a timely manner.