Quantcast
Ukulele Free Agent - The first 100% ukulele library in the world for creative minds! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Ukulele Free Agent - The first 100% ukulele library in the world for creative minds!
Old 10th March 2014
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
SamplesLoops Ukulele Free Agent - The first 100% ukulele library in the world for creative minds!

Aloha guys!

I'm a professional ukulele performer/virtuoso/instructor and time ago I came up with this idea: making the first 100% ukulele library with premium loops & construction kits recorded on a premium Koa instrument.

Ukulele Free Agent - Loops, Construction Kits & Royalty Free Music

It's built with simplicity in mind providing loops to all those music producers willing to hop on the new trend of ukulele music for commercials and mainstream projects.
Actually there are 3 construction kits and 1 session with licks and vamps. Here's a little promo for one of the kits, the "Folk Uke":

And this is a "no-brainer" demo I did a couple days ago to show them in action!

All the files are available in 3 formats - WAV, REX2 and Apple Loops - compatible with the majority of DAWs.

I believe in my "happy deal" bringing some Aloha Spirit on the market That's why you can purchase my packs from €2.50 (Pretty unusual deal for a music library!).

One of the authors already sold his track on Audiojungle so... I'd like to keep them going! You're free to suggest me a genre you would like to cover like the latest release "Oldies Uke" which has been driven by the poll on the site. And I'd love to give the exposure you deserve on the blog, on the reviews and product page linking your stuff!

Last but not least, here's a discount code for all the Gearslutz members: just type gslutzclub and get an additional 20% off from the final price.

I hope you guys like the idea, I really did my best to record GREAT LOOPS and I'm sure they can help you out whenever you're looking for an exotic addition to your beats or your acoustic projects!

Aloha!
Jontom
📝 Reply
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearspace Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…