Quantcast
FLUX 64 Bit V3 - Page 3 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
FLUX 64 Bit V3
Old 21st February 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Anyone else having options in the Logic menu greying out when using the v3 Flux and Bittersweet? I was able to recreate the problem across multiple projects.
Old 21st February 2013
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
Yey, same here. Unfortunately unusable at the moment.
Old 21st February 2013 | Show parent
Gear Addict
yep bittersweet v3 wont pass validation test in logic pro 9.1.8 on my imac with snow leopard 10.6.8 on board. shame because this is a really nice plugin considering the fact that is absolutely free.
Old 21st February 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatzeMillion ➡️
Yey, same here. Unfortunately unusable at the moment.
Yeah after I noticed that I pulled the plugs out of the components folder.
Old 21st February 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
All Flux V3 are only for Mac os 10.7 and 10.8
Old 21st February 2013
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
I am on 10.8.2 and have big problems with V3.
Old 22nd February 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
I am on 10.8.2 and have big problems with V3.
Yeah I am having the same problems on both my 10.7.5 and 10.8.2 machines. Never had a plugin cause this level of chaos within a DAW. I would advise Logic users to stay away from V3 until a solid fix is released. Not worth the headache.
Old 22nd February 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Flux is a horrible company.

-Slow plugin updates. Have to deal with the bugs for ages.
-Slow support if they even answer at all.
-Way overpriced plugins.

Haven´t used their plugins for a long time and don´t miss them. There is so much better stuff out there.

Stay away if you know what´s good for you!

Nuff said.
Old 24th February 2013
Lives for gear

11 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
Dang now is not the time for me to hear how great Elixir is.

I used to have Pro-L, now I use Brainworx XL_V2 and the little one, these three are all great, but when I demoed Elixir a while back I concluded it was the best limiter I've heard!

Can anyone tell me how much latency it introduces and apparently it's rather light on CPU?

I find the BX limiters a bit CPU intensive. If I remember right I used the BX_XL1 but without the peakstop, then put the Elixir after it. I got really good results. Don't know why I never bought it.
Old 26th February 2013 | Show parent
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearNerd ➡️
Haven´t used their plugins for a long time and don´t miss them. There is so much better stuff out there.
+1

I have emailed customer support about the plugin load-time but have not yet received a response.
nkf
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plukk ➡️
+1

I have emailed customer support about the plugin load-time but have not yet received a response.
Flux seems to have a death wish ...
Old 26th February 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
Flux is a small company, only 3 people... Let's hope...
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo ➡️
Flux:: sound and picture development

Felix looks like Clancy Brown:

nkf
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo ➡️
But look at 1 person companies like Valhalla as a positive example. Sean Costello is extremely responsive and reacts immediately to bug reports. First class support. I fear the Flux problems are a french thing. It seems sometimes they don't like to communicate in English. They reacted once in my case after I asked a french friend to write them in their own language - that worked. But that's not a permanent solution. I had English and Latin but not French in school and English is the world wide business language anyway. They should get their act together.
Old 27th February 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkf ➡️
But look at 1 person companies like Valhalla as a positive example. Sean Costello is extremely responsive and reacts immediately to bug reports. First class support. I fear the Flux problems are a french thing. It seems sometimes they don't like to communicate in English. They reacted once in my case after I asked a french friend to write them in their own language - that worked. But that's not a permanent solution. I had English and Latin but not French in school and English is the world wide business language anyway. They should get their act together.
+1 Valhalla. Massey is also a great example of a small company with awesome quality/support.
Old 27th February 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkf ➡️
I fear the Flux problems are a french thing. It seems sometimes they don't like to communicate in English. They reacted once in my case after I asked a french friend to write them in their own language - that worked. But that's not a permanent solution.
+1. made similar experiences, also with other French companies (although I speak French reasonably well, that kind of behaviour still sucks).
Old 27th February 2013
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
A new beta has just been sent so there is certainly hope that Flux will resolve the v3 Logic issues.
Old 27th February 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
I have been testing the new Beta, and all issues have been resolved on my system.

Regards

Krzysztof
Old 27th February 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krzysztof ➡️
I have been testing the new Beta, and all issues have been resolved on my system.
Same here, all good with the latest beta.
Congratulations Flux, well done
Logic 9.1.8
OSX 10.8.2
Old 28th February 2013 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
where did you get the latest beta?
Old 5th March 2013
Here for the gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
where did you get the latest beta?
Seeing betas of v3 posted on the flux site under downloads.
Old 5th March 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearNerd ➡️
Flux is a horrible company.

Nuff said.
like? would be intrested as to me flux have some great and quality plugins.

their support, bug fix ect really don't inspire confidence in buying sadly
Old 5th March 2013 | Show parent
Gear Addict

🎧 10 years
the new v3 release runs perfect here. all the problems with Logic Pro are gone.

thank you flux!
Old 26th April 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
I just tried Elixir V3 with Logic 9.1.8 in 32 bit mode, OSX 10.7.5, and the meters aren't working. I don't know if it's just a graphics issue with the meters - the plugin may still be working - I can't tell without the meters. When I disable it, the meters jump up, but when I enable it again, they disappear. ???
Old 26th April 2013
Lives for gear

1 Review written
🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaroni ➡️
I just tried Elixir V3 with Logic 9.1.8 in 32 bit mode, OSX 10.7.5, and the meters aren't working. I don't know if it's just a graphics issue with the meters - the plugin may still be working - I can't tell without the meters. When I disable it, the meters jump up, but when I enable it again, they disappear. ???
Everything ok here with the meters in 32 and 64 bit

Old 26th April 2013 | Show parent
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
This just in:

Pure Analyzer System - Now 64-bit & SampleGrabber AAX

"Today we release the Pure Analyzer System sp3, introducing AAX and 64-bit compatibility. The stand alone Pure Analyzer application is now 64-bit compatible on both MAC OS X and Windows, and the SampleGrabber plug-in now supports AU/VST 32/64-bit, AAX Native (32-bit only) as well as AAX DSP 64-bit (requires ProTools 11)."

The email announcement states it is a free upgrade for current owners
Old 5th December 2014 | Show parent
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
In ProTools 10... how well is Flux Elixir running.... AAX native, and AAX DSP?

Mac.
Old 5th January 2018
Here for the gear

Dear friends! Does anyone know of any software or pluguin that controls the Sound Pressure Level of the LIVE SYSTEM, using a linear microphone integrating a virtual sonometer? Actually, I'm looking for something like Flux Pure Analyzer or ASMG Systune, but I'd like to insert a stereo channel with one audio signal and one with a microphone. The software automatically has to prevent the sound from reaching the dynamic range I set through a microphone calibrated to the system so I can control the sound pressure level of the band or DJ using the PC as an interface between the desk and amplifiers. This is necessary for places where there is a need to keep Live Sound within the dynamic range allowed by law. There are several hardwares that do this, in theory it is something extremely simple and extremely necessary in any live system, but I have already searched and I find nothing. Can someone help me? Thank you!!!
📝 Reply