Quantcast
Free Charles J Death Kick Sample - The Panzer!!! - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Free Charles J Death Kick Sample - The Panzer!!!
Old 27th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Free Charles J Death Kick Sample - The Panzer!!!

For anyone who isn't yet aware or never saw the thread about my "DEATH KICKS and "ONE SHOT DEATH SNARES" Drum samples; I decided to hand pick a sample from my "DEATH KICKS" collection to give everyone a TINY taste of what you'll be in store for if you purchase the entire pack; or BOTH!

Multi-sampled (3 distinct hard hits)

GET THE FREE "PANZER KICK" and CHARLES J "DEATH KICKS" + "ONE SHOT DEATH SNARES HERE: Seraph Recordings

<3,
Charles J
Old 28th January 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Great stuff as always. Thanks for the freebies.
Old 28th January 2013 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevynosborn ➡️
Great stuff as always. Thanks for the freebies.
No worries, man! Hope you dig it!

Thanks for the compliment! <3

Charles
Old 29th January 2013
Gear Maniac

🎧 10 years
These sounds great! Going to pick some up today.

Quick/silly question about the toms being pre panned, can they be panned the opposite direction?
Old 25th February 2013
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
BUMP!!! =D

<3,
Charles

Get 'em while you can! ::wink::
Old 26th February 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Just bought the $20 set of all the kicks, immediately used one on a new national TV spot I just did for Sandals Resorts. I was RIGHT at the final mix and felt like the kick needed something and took a chance and bought 'em. Worked fantastic!

TH
Old 5th March 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
What gives?

Ok I don't understand this.

I have K5 Player. I use a library called MK Sensation (electric piano) and it works fine.

Last week I downloaded Death Kicks that use the K5 player.
Whenever I load a patch from this library…which I purchased…into K5…it goes into demo mode. When it expires it tells me to activate it via Service Center, but there is no K5 Player to be found in Service Center to even activate.

Anyone know what gives?

thx
Tom
Old 5th March 2013
Lives for gear

2 Reviews written
🎧 15 years
I can't figure out where the free samples are....
Old 6th March 2013 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceantracks ➡️
Just bought the $20 set of all the kicks, immediately used one on a new national TV spot I just did for Sandals Resorts. I was RIGHT at the final mix and felt like the kick needed something and took a chance and bought 'em. Worked fantastic!

TH
Right on dude, that's KILLER!

Boca isn't that far from me! I'm based out of Ft. Myers/Cape Coral! =D

Glad that worked a treat for you so soon bro!

Regarding the Kontakt issue; I honestly have NO CLUE what could be up with that. I haven't gotten anyone contacting me with issues, as they're just 'instruments' their shouldn't be any need to activate the death kicks...

It could be a Kontakt 5 + up thing, perhaps? I had someone else put them together for me as I don't really use Kontakt for my drum sample augmenting/replacing.

I'll look into it!

ALSO, the link is on the webpage I linked to in the OP. Just scroll down for the death kicks and you'll see a "Click HERE for the FREE Panzer Kick".

Cheers!
Old 6th March 2013 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmundfreud33 ➡️
Right on dude, that's KILLER!

Boca isn't that far from me! I'm based out of Ft. Myers/Cape Coral! =D

Glad that worked a treat for you so soon bro!

Regarding the Kontakt issue; I honestly have NO CLUE what could be up with that. I haven't gotten anyone contacting me with issues, as they're just 'instruments' their shouldn't be any need to activate the death kicks...

It could be a Kontakt 5 + up thing, perhaps? I had someone else put them together for me as I don't really use Kontakt for my drum sample augmenting/replacing.

I'll look into it!

ALSO, the link is on the webpage I linked to in the OP. Just scroll down for the death kicks and you'll see a "Click HERE for the FREE Panzer Kick".

Cheers!
Hey here's the info I just received from another forum with a Kontakt subforum:

"The K5 free library will only work with certain libraries. The developers paid a fee so their library will be available to people who do not own the full version of Kontakt. Most libraries require the full version of Kontakt to run.

For example:

SpitfireAudio's Albion is a Kontakt free player library.
SpitfireAudio's Sable requires the full version of Kontakt."

So you'd better warn people they need the full K5 version or it doesn't work.
unless you pay the fee ....

Thanks
Tom
Old 11th March 2013 | Show parent
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Quote:
Hey here's the info I just received from another forum with a Kontakt subforum:

"The K5 free library will only work with certain libraries. The developers paid a fee so their library will be available to people who do not own the full version of Kontakt. Most libraries require the full version of Kontakt to run.

For example:

SpitfireAudio's Albion is a Kontakt free player library.
SpitfireAudio's Sable requires the full version of Kontakt."

So you'd better warn people they need the full K5 version or it doesn't work.
unless you pay the fee ....

Thanks
Tom
Oh wow! Thanks for the heads up my friend, greatly appreciated! I had no idea because as I said; I don't use Kontakt for drums or replacement.

Cheers again!
Charles
Old 11th March 2013
Lives for gear

🎧 15 years
Sure Charles...yeah you'll have to find out what the fee is and figure out whether it's worth it to promote sales by paying it, or whether you can depend on full Kontakt version owners enough for sales...etc....

Thanks (now do some killer toms!)

Tom
Old 31st March 2013 | Show parent
Gear Head

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Sure Charles...yeah you'll have to find out what the fee is and figure out whether it's worth it to promote sales by paying it, or whether you can depend on full Kontakt version owners enough for sales...etc....

Thanks (now do some killer toms!)

Tom
You raise a good point with NI fee's, definitely will have to look into that with all my other samples available as well as Charles' packs.
Old 17th June 2018
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Just bought the Seraph Kicks V2 bundle and I'm very excited to use them on an upcoming emo-punk project! Great stuff!
Old 24th August 2019
Here for the gear

where can I get the panzer I cant see it anywhere.? what pack is it in?? HELP!! my OCD is losing its **** man.
📝 Reply