Quantcast
Sknote MCAudioLab EQ1 Plugin (VST, AU, RTAS) - Page 2 - Gearspace.com
The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Sknote MCAudioLab EQ1 Plugin (VST, AU, RTAS)
Old 24th September 2012
Gear Nut

🎧 10 years
Looks interesting, but like others have said, that font is very hard to read.
Old 24th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by antithesist ➑️
Yes, but he says "coming soon," I think. Coming soon shouldn't be here, in my opinion. Plus, "soon" might be a long time, but maybe not.

I believe that the moderators are the only ones that can change thread titles. That's how it used to be, at least. I suppose you could try to get one of them to change this thread or start a new one.
Come on man. Let Quinto do his thing. Steven Slate used to write 'soon' to a new plugin or a bugfix and let the people wait for months, and the hype grow.
Quinto never hypes his plugins, and he's a hard working dev.
I however think his plugins do deserve more attention and, if you want it, a decent hype.
Old 24th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooohhh2 ➑️
Come on man. Let Quinto do his thing. Steven Slate used to write 'soon' to a new plugin or a bugfix and let the people wait for months, and the hype grow.
Quinto never hypes his plugins, and he's a hard working dev.
I however think his plugins do deserve more attention and, if you want it, a decent hype.
Okay, man. Don't get me started on Slate. I just wish there was an "in development" forum, so that when you come here, the product is actually available to buy or at least, there is a firm release date.

I don't have any sknote plug-ins, but I've been following them for a long time, all the way back to the really expensive ones that were PC only. I especially had my eye on the one that looked like an ADT mastering clone.

Then came the much less expensive stuff and I waited and waited for whatever the first one was to become available for Mac at the introductory discount. My interests took me elsewhere.

Later though, I just started checking the website from time to time to follow developments and availability. It was just too confusing and hard to try to follow here. That's all. Oh, I think it was the first tape one for $10, maybe?
Old 25th September 2012
Lives for gear

7 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
i'm glad to hear about what sknote has in the works... i know sknote delivers tons of value for "impulse buy" prices, which is why I've purchased just about everything from sknote since roundtone v1...

sknote has an amazing customer proposition--buy v1 and you get upgrades for life--and great plugs.
Old 25th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Yeah, I think roundtone was it. I know this has been quite some time ago, but by the time I noticed the Mac version was out, the price had increased. It was no big deal, though. Then later, I started following stagespace. What happened to it? I think it still says testing or something like that.

I remembered that before that I was interested in Verbera, too. But, I think it was PC only maybe. And before that was this one that really caught my eye since I was shopping ADT a lot. I ended up going with SSL hardware, but I still have a soft spot for ADT. I guess the Q796 price came down a lot:

Q796 VST stereo mastering compressor, expander, limiter

Stereo Mastering Dynamics Processor U796-M2
Old 25th September 2012 | Show parent
SKnote

🎧 10 years
ADT are really great devices!
Old 25th September 2012
Here for the gear

🎧 5 years
Cant wait for this one! Every plugin Quinto puts out is quality, priced very very reasonably and great customer support and quick responses!
Old 27th September 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
what about CPU load?
Old 28th September 2012 | Show parent
SKnote

🎧 10 years
Shouldn't be that bad, even though it is 4x oversampled
Old 28th September 2012
Gear Addict

🎧 15 years
this looks great - but honestly, im a little weary of pultec type EQs... surely there are other great EQs out there that can be modeled
Old 28th September 2012 | Show parent
SKnote

🎧 10 years
Yes, but we met this company here and couldn't resist
Started with the hardware in the studio and then we started analising it.
Old 28th September 2012
Lives for gear

🎧 10 years
I think that a Pulteq "Quinto-style" is going to sound something really special and useful Looking forward to the release because I'm buying!
Old 9th October 2012 | Show parent
Lives for gear

🎧 5 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahamdwc ➑️
@antithesist

No worries friend, the Mods here are very accommodating.

Atb,
Graham
Well, there you go. Either I didn't notice, or you went and became one in the meantime. I hope all went well at the training camp. I hear the monkey bars are the hardest part. Now I can be confident that you'll change these "coming soon" things to "now available," when they are. I also appreciate the deals you're been posting in that area.
Old 15th November 2012
Gear Addict

4 Reviews written
🎧 10 years
any news???
πŸ“ Reply